[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autistic girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
There's this black girl in my class that is equally as autistic as I am.
>likes anime
>wears same clothing Everyday
>have dumbass conversations
>hates everyone in the class
>sometimes calls me skitties
She also has a nice 6/10 body,backfires after I call her Halle Berry or Catwoman.

How do I ask her out familo?
>>
>>27987170
Think of the most autistic thing you've ever done. Now instead of doing that DO SOMETHING TEN TIMES WORSE.
>>
File: 1461081096042.png (151 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1461081096042.png
151 KB, 308x306
>>27987170
awww sooo cuuute<3

I'm glad this isn't original
>>
>>27987198
>Buy a legit catwomen costume
>tell her "your gonna need this for the prison showers Halle Berry."
>stand there.
>>
>>27987234
For some reason this year my life is like a girly slice of life anime.
>>
>>27987170
After class one day say, I always enjoy talking with you, would you want to get coffee this Thursday?

She'll give you an answer, and then you abide by that.
>>
>>27987308

>stare intently with eyes that say you know exactly what you want
>say nothing
>you can hear the autism
>
>Op goes into an autistic fit of rage throwing crayons and his week old moldy sandwhiches everywhere
>Op proceeds to quote link-in park and puts on his gloves with the finger tips cut off
>6/10 loves it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.