[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a cure for the micropenis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 11guzh.jpg (80 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
11guzh.jpg
80 KB, 620x413
Will there ever be a cure for the micropenis?
>>
>>27986946
you can get surgery to lengthen it
i'm not joking
>>
why do richard dawkins, black science man and sam harris think that they know what they're talking about when it comes to anything except their actual science stuff?
>>
>>27988196
They don't. It's that they want knowledge to be constantly criticized and advanced. Religion can't do that.
>>
>>27988230
they do, look at sam harris' emails with noam chomsky where he gets humiliated and acts like a total retard making up all these ridiculous scenarios like "what if al qaeda were actually 1337 hackurz who wanted to save people but somehow ended up killing everyone anyway"
>>
>>27988196
dawkins is actually a based guy if you watch some of his biology and evolution documentaries

he BTFOs christians and muslims tho
>>
>>27988196
sam harris is a philosopher
that's their job

who do aristotle, plato, and socrates think that they know what they're talking about when it comes to anything except their actual science stuff?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.