[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do ugly/fat people cope with life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1459986705243.png (117 KB, 305x382) Image search: [Google]
1459986705243.png
117 KB, 305x382
This question came up my mind yesterday /r9k/

I'm pretty sure that i'm gonna have a shit ton of hate brought upon me because i'm pretty much a normie but let me ask you this question

How the fuck do hopeless people deal with life?How does it feel knowing that they're never going to get a girl love them or crave them?

I'm asking this because most of my friends that we hang out are 20yo khvs,isn't that weird as fuck?They are literally /r9k/ the friends group

Some of them are fat,smelly,ugly or all of the above,they never had a gf nor will do(well,in the close future)

I'm normal looking but i try to become better all the time and feel better with myself,i also take care of it

Did these guys just abandon all hope?
>>
>>27986938

We usually either develop interesting or loveable personalities to compensate or we just keep stuffing our faces and retreat into ourselves.
>>
>>27986938
Yes, all hope is abandoned. We have to rely on many forms of escapism.

Justifying the lack of female relationships isn't hard, though. Especially in today's fucked up society where men literally are risking their entire lives trusting a woman in marriage, kids, etc...
>>
I lock myself in my apartment and refuse to go outside
>>
alcohol, weed, vidya and youtube
>>
>>27986938
i honestly dont but food helps
>>
Ugly : compensate by working out and dressing nice
Fat : working out.
>>
>>27986975
Especially in today's fucked up society where men literally are risking their entire lives trusting a woman in marriage, kids, etc...
>risk

What's she going to take you for? Your anime collection? Neckbeards are exhausting. Smh.
>>
>>27987086
Alimony, child support, rape charges, forcing to convert to a specific ideology/religion, etc.
And with current movements like feminism, it isn't going to get any better.
>>
>>27987218
>Allowing a woman to do this
>2016
>>
>>27986938
those guys were probably perfectly fine until peers started using them as a way to get popularity points.
nothing ever works as perfectly for upping ur status, than making fun of the weird kids.
these kids were probably always off a bit, and evil fucks they unfortunately encountered just made it worse.
believe me when i tell u normfag, ur "friends" are more weathered already, than u'll be when ur 35.
>>
>>27986938
they could also have mental problems that u could never quite understand or fully empathize with, because their brains are wired differently than urs.
>>
>>27987218
You probably live with your mother. Alimony. You're out of your mind gentlesir. Kek.
>>
>>27987398
it's not about each individual case faggot. it's about the overall concept.
>>
>>27987218
my parents are divorcing and my mom is trying to take the house and my dads saving which he inherited from my grandpa. She wants to sell the house and reach enough money to move to cuba and live by the beach getting drunk every day.
My dad is pissed because thats the money he was planning on giving me and my sister when he dies
>>
>>27987370
>ur "friends" are more weathered already, than u'll be when ur 35

That's fucking sad dude

>>27987395
They don't,i've been knowing them for like 10 years and some of them like 15 years
>>
bump

original comment321
>>
>>27986938
Rated 4/10 here.

Cars. It's a mostly male oriented hobby, and guys don't care if you're ugly because they aren't trying to fuck you.

You get used to the fact that no one will ever love you after you get your life together. (Solid career, lots of down time, picking up solitary hobbies like hiking or driving in the mountains)

The acceptance is the hardest part. But once you get past it, life isn't that bad.
>>
>>27988612
It's been like a month since i broke up with my 2 year gf and it looks to me like i'll never get a gf again or something,fuck it's tough to get your life together and realize that
>>
>>27988683
It is very hard. But you can't let yourself devolve into a crying bitch.

You slap yourself together, get up, and live your life. You can't let her make you sad for the rest of your life.

Similar thing happened to me. She left me because I was "holding her back from experiencing things with other guys." That was 3 years ago. I haven't had a close female in my life since. You just have to keep living, you can't let her stop you from living. She doesn't get to fucking do that.
>>
>>27988765
I know dude,i was sad for 2 days and after that i really didn't care and i still don't give a shit.Why did you get rated 4/10 though?You know that 95% of people can get good looking right?
>>
>>27988815
I just have a weird face I guess. To be fair that rating was done a long time ago maybe I look better. I've never cared about my appearance, I'm not fat but I dress very plain and shave my head every week.
>>
bump

original comment3210
>>
>>27987530
You better not speak to your mother ever again. If you do you are a cuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.