[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (368 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
368 KB, 250x250
Who /manic/ here?

I feel fucking amazing. Nothing can stop me. I just made plans with a qt girl to go eat somewhere tonight.
>>
>>27986594
Is your mania from being bipolar?
>>
>>27986594
enjoy the crash and resulting anxiety where you cancel or weird her out to where she cancels and following depression
>>
Wish I was. I'm depressed. I know how to trigger my mania but am so depressed That i cant get out of bed to do it.
>>
>>27986648
Yessir. It's terrible.
>>
>>27986678
Mine usually lasts a day or two and it just started. I'm lucky today but Friday is going to be hell. There's a some festival in town and I made plans with her last week to go.
>>
>>27986811
can I ask what the difference between bipolar type 1 and 2 is? I'm not sure but my doctor said I might have manic depression and I wanted some clarification
>>
>>27986594
Is there a way I can forcibly induce mania? Some kind of drug?
>>
>>27986875
cocaine made me feel pretty manic the one time i did it
>>
>>27986875
You don't want it man. I'm bipolar and even if it feels good you still are at the risk of developing full blown psychotic mania which really fucks your life up for a good couple of years.

If I feel it coming on I do everything possible to stop it, no matter how good it can feel.
>>
>>27986903
I want something sustainable.

>>27986908
>haha bro you don't want to be chad trust me ;^)
>>
>>27986925
more like

>haha bro you don't want to think you are jesus with demons following you while you get locked up in a mental ward for 6 months
>>
>>27986959
I don't have any history of those kinds of problems whatsoever. I'm not going to develop psychosis from feeling good.
>>
>>27986875
Meth/coke/hard stimulants.
>>
>>27987053
will this kill me
>>
>>27987088
If you're stupid with it then yeah.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.