[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your feedback, robots. What is the robot perspective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459300282781.jpg (28 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1459300282781.jpg
28 KB, 500x405
I need your feedback, robots.

What is the robot perspective on dating girls who were only children? And maybe someone who has experience with this can tell me about them? And what are the stereotypes?

For the purpose of this thread, assume this girl is also 18 and a virgin.
>>
>dating

If by dating you mean playing video games in the basement and ordering take out, hell yeah.

>tfw low energy borelord
>>
Most only child girls are big princesses who's parents loved them too much for me to get along with them unless some tragedy struck making them too much of damaged goods for it to work out.

You want to date a middle sibling who has sisters (she can have brothers), older sibling if you're into that. Everything else is sub par. If you want a tomboy you want to date a youngest sibling with three plus brothers, maybe two.

But I wouldn't mess around with only siblings unless the ass is like pic related. Even then I wouldn't make it long term.
>>
I dated an only child once. She was spoiled as fuck and didn't know how to do much for herself. She was also an attention whoring slut willing to do anything to get my attention. She did have huge tits which I like. It was pretty cash, but it got annoying pretty fast... all in all I wouldn't recommend, OP
>>
>>27985745
>>27985807
Fuck.

What if her parents divorced from an early age? Raised by mom. She's probably even more fucked, who am I kidding.
>>
>>27985664
I dated two girls in my life and both were only children.

First one was cool, but we eventually stopped dating after a year.
Second one seemed perfect at first, took me some time to realize she was batshit crazy. She was raised by a single mother, and that's a big red flag to me now.

In the end just make sure she wasn't raised like a fucking princess and / or by a single mother. Trust me.
>>
>>27985887
Kek, I didn't see your post (I'm >>27985914 )
Well, you're free to do what you want but I'd run to the fucking hills if I were you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.