[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Anons with gfs, share cute stories so us virgin robots can live vicariously through your feels
>>
File: lpk6FYL.gif (828 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
lpk6FYL.gif
828 KB, 500x295
My girlfriend of 9 years is gonna leave me for some guy she doesn't even like just so she can live in Holland and have unspecified "opportunities".

Fuck you.
>>
>>27986103
sorry to hear that m8, try to remember the good moments i guess
>>
I just got married. Met and lived together for 2.5 years. We met at Halloween party and I got her number and made out with her that night. I took her on a date to a scenic mountain range for our first date, I was trying so hard to impress her I got a speeding ticket for going at 89 mph racing against a 599GTO in my 911 turbo(I was going well over 150 at times). We made out under the clear stars high in the mountains. we became steady after that. I would constantly tease her about her height or do other things to make her mad. She was afraid of mice and I started buying realistic toy mouses everywhere to scare her. She would get pretty mad and teasingly punch or scratch me

>to be continued
>>
File: 1450941580926.jpg (127 KB, 799x387) Image search: [Google]
1450941580926.jpg
127 KB, 799x387
>>27985598
>really tired from staying up late playing video games
>gf wakes me up really fucking early at like 9am because she wants sex
>I'm really tired so say no, eventually she forces me to
>Sex was good, but lying in bed after while she made me breakfast I realise that I didn't want it
>Realise that it was probably rape
>Feel incredibly violated and don't know what to do
Feels bad man
>>
>>27986494

>Continued

She was my first serious relationship. I have had flings, dates and ONS after epic nights of drinking and clubbing with my buddies but I usually get bored after a few dates or fucks. This time felt different, my constant teasing and jokes didnt feel so mechanical, I actually felt something, a feeling that felt new and refreshing in days smoothered by work and weekend self inebriation. Dating was fun, the movies, the dinners, the weekends snuggled together in bed binge watching Netflix. The comfort you get from knowing someone really cares for you was more than sex, it felt deeper, more meaningful and filled a void that I didn't know or thought I had. Everything else sort of fades away from your consciousness, the friends occasionally dropping by to say hi, the timeline from the boss, the cute girl smiling and chatting you up at the coffee store. Your world suddenly shrinks, and it is just the two of you

>to be continued
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.