[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fingered my girlfriend and got a hand job today. What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1453929586882.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1453929586882.png
112 KB, 297x282
I fingered my girlfriend and got a hand job today.

What did you get up to today robots?
>>
it was kinda the last day of one of my classes so i was gonna ask a girl from the class for her phone number. Ended up getting stopped by a train and missing the class.
Probably just self-sabotaged myself into friendzone by adding her on facebook instead.
>>
>>27985204
Sounds pretty bad my dude, do you think you could salvage it?
>>
>>27985241
Probably not with my luck, friend. I'm glad your day was good though.
>>
>>27985162
Do you have a nice girlfriend, anon? Give us a run down of the encounter today if you could. Thanks :)
>>
>>27985285
Thank you friend, I suppose you've got to wait for a new opportunity to arise.

Best of luck to you anon.
>>
>>27985162
i saw this thread and decided to come in and tell you that youre not a robot and you need to get the fuck off this board. thats what i did today
>>
File: d33.jpg (35 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
35 KB, 600x657
>>27985358
Never said I was a robot briend.
>>
>>27985343
She's indeed a very nice girl, we met up one thing led to another and before you know it we're doing each other a favour.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.