[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things normies do when they are in a group of 3 or more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: FUCK!.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FUCK!.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
ITT: things normies do when they are in a group of 3 or more

>yell AAAYYYYY out the car window in traffic
>laugh, swear and yell AAAYYYYY in the supermarket to intimidate people
>stand next to their car, laughing, yelling and smoking cigs at 3am in a parking lot
>>
>>27985105
>smoking at 3am in a parking lot
>normie
nice 1 retard. do the normies have tattoos all over their faces too?
>>
>>27985105
The first one is so fucking annoying. Like, how small is your cock that you have to shout shit at pedestrians.
>>
>blow kisses to their friends from across the room during a lecture to embarrass them
>get really touchy when you are trying to pick up a girl ( arm around shoulder, hand on thigh )
>grab eachothers dicks as a prank
>>
>out night walking around midnight
>four normies in a convertible drive by
>throw a water balloon and hit me dead in the face
>it actually busted because they were going fast enough in the car to give it extra speed
>
>cry
>>
>>27985105
>they tag team your mom
>>
>>27985105
Are you sure you didn't mean things that niggers do that are annoying?
>>
File: chav.jpg (9 KB, 220x256) Image search: [Google]
chav.jpg
9 KB, 220x256
>>27985222
in australia the average teens - mid 20s white people act like this.
its considered normal to smoke meth, beat up random people, and fuck underage girls every weekend.
"they are just enjoying their youth" they say.
>>
>>27985105
i remember when i was in elementary school i had to catch the bus downtown. one day a group of people in a van opened the side and yelled something while they drove by. i felt scared and violated as a young kid honestly
>>
>>27985105
>stand next to their car, laughing, yelling and smoking cigs at 3am in a parking lot
it's fun though
>>
>>27985133
>>27985105
kek this...i share your sympathy OP, i too dislike people who behave this way, but in my neighborhood, its always meth users/convicts that behave like that.
>>
>>27985336
What the fuck are you going on about retard? the "Average" teen smokes meth?

Your country is a shithole but only total fucking bogans act like this
>>
>>27985105

>work at smoothie place
>normies come in
>all want the same thing
>but in separate orders so I have to make 3 of the same smoothie as they order it, not all together

Like of you all want 3 banana and strawberry smoothies just say "we'd all like banana strawberry smoothies" and I can make them at the same time and check them out in whatever way or order they please

Jimmy status

[x] rustled
[ ] not rustled
>>
>>27985336

Jesus Christ Australia seems like a nightmarish 3rd world hell hole
>>
>>27985336
>its considered normal to smoke meth

wat? here in murica, maybe in the backwoods where inbred 6 toed hillbillies reside that may be acceptable...i forgot this is australia were talking about.
>>
>>27985530
>>27985839
the media tries to cover it up for some reason but everyone here knows australia has gotten 10x worse in the last 10 years.
seriously around half of the teenagers / early 20s are drinking huge amounts of alcohol and smoking meth or doing ecstasy every weekend.
i hear gun shots and police chases every other night.
>>
>>27986023
Yeah Im gonna need a source on that or you're a straight up retard.
>>
File: 2014usvsaustralia.png (39 KB, 798x631) Image search: [Google]
2014usvsaustralia.png
39 KB, 798x631
>>27986172
we keep the murder rate low because its the only crime that will actually get you jail time but everything else is as bad as or much worse than america.
>>
File: le grinch face.gif (28 KB, 325x315) Image search: [Google]
le grinch face.gif
28 KB, 325x315
>>27985105
>all walk in a row that takes up the entire sidewalk or corridor
>>
File: australia.gif (81 KB, 316x467) Image search: [Google]
australia.gif
81 KB, 316x467
>>27986262
God damn and I thought your constant shitposting was bad enough
>>
>>27986262
>>27986667
Off by one. Also, mandatory convict joke goes here.
>>
File: Baggy Feel.png (111 KB, 506x561) Image search: [Google]
Baggy Feel.png
111 KB, 506x561
Back in uni when i still hung out with my friends, whenever we drove places we'd always take turns winding down the windows and yelling 'OI MATE' at random pedestrians.

Jesus anon, I'm so sorry. I was young and stupid, please forgive me.
>>
>>27986804
>>27985105

I had that happen to me once as I was walking down the road and listening to my ipod.

I just heard a noise and saw a car zip by.

To this day I don't know if it was like someone I know trying to say hi or just random normies who tried to drive-by insult me.

It's such a silly thing to do though,if you're going to call someone a faggot or something from your car, you should at least slow down and make sure you get their attention first.
>>
File: 1459813426623.jpg (24 KB, 507x473) Image search: [Google]
1459813426623.jpg
24 KB, 507x473
>>27986885
Just for the record, as someone who used to alot of the car yelling drive-byes;
You were not targeted or singled out for being you. They really were just random and it was only to show off to ourselves in the car and to gain respect and a cheap thrill for ourselves.

For lack of a better phrase, It really was nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>27987008
oh I wasn't like hurt or scared or anything I was just really confused.

I took my earbuds out and said "huh? what was that?" but they were already like two traffic lights past me already. I even checked my pockets because I thought maybe they were telling me that I dropped my phone or something.
>>
>>27985105
No, this is things teenagers do.
>>
I do the dumbest shit around my friends, it's the best I tell you what. I never harass people or anything like that but we do autistic shit like driving through the mountains blasting death grips at max volume, or going to the sture and buying two gallons of milk just because we can. I don't know man, the must mundane shit that would never be funny and probably still isn't becomes side destroyingly hilarious when around friends.
>>
>driving somewhere with friend
>see random person
>lower window
>emit most guttural, autistic yell i can at them until we've completely passed them
>roll window back up
>continue talking to friend

i do this when driving alone too, i think i may have been reincarnated from a dog with autism because i absolutely cannot help yelling at people passing by in the street from the car
>>
>>27987274
I know what you mean, man. It gives you a huge adrenaline and confidence rush desu.
>>
>>27986558
You forgot how they slow down.
>>
>>27985105
>tfw when I was a little kid a normie in the car next to us in the Burger King drive through stuck his tongue out at me
>tfw traumatized

My mom said he died and she saw his obituary in the newspaper but I'm not sure if he actually did or if she was just trying to get me to stop whining about it.
>>
everyone is mike tyson when they're in their groups, but alone they're silent as a mouse.
>>
>>27987534
your mums a legend
>>
>>27985105
>>27985133
By normie, I assume he is talking about people who are not self aware the way we are. whether they conform to social norms does not really matter
>>
File: fags.jpg (320 KB, 2500x3226) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
320 KB, 2500x3226
>>27986558
>mfw they expect me to move and we bump into each other
>mfw cyclists expect me to make room for them when they're riding on the fucking sidewalk
>>
That sounds like what teenage punks do then they group up.

And last I checked punks don't count as normies.
>>
File: sdfsc.jpg (92 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
sdfsc.jpg
92 KB, 640x633
>tfw throwing a lemon at a car and hearing it bounce off the door and the guy gets out and starts chasing you and your friends
>tfw you easily escape down an alley on your BMX

haven't done anything like this for 10 years but it is a better rush than any drug
>>
>>27987274
>>27987368
>normcucks literally REEEE
lmao, not so different after all
>>
>>27987621
I'm a cyclist myself & stay in the road unless there's no one on the sidewalk for the entire street.

and the absolute worst is when you have some fucking normie parent and their retarded kid both on bikes. If they're coming up behind me I intentionally walk slower in the middle of the sidewalk.
>>
>hipster coffee shop opens up on main street
>parking is across the street
>hipster pieces of shit ignore the crosswalks and just jaywalk across constantly, even when there are cars coming
>every time I see them do it, I scream at them to use the crosswalk and cuss at them

It's the little things that keep me going
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.