[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom calls to tell me that she is separating from my dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: whatfeels.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
whatfeels.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>mom calls to tell me that she is separating from my dad
>not sure if divorce yet or if thats happening or what
>in middle of studying for finals in college
>literally dont know what to feel.
>kind of just shellshocked

So how has your day been robots?
>>
File: 1391647833846.png (102 KB, 550x495) Image search: [Google]
1391647833846.png
102 KB, 550x495
>have graduate aged kids
>bothering to separate/get divorced
tell your parents to stop being so fucking whacky and get real.
>>
>>27984912
Whoa thats rough Robro, but now is the time to STRIKE, fucking make the move now and fuck your mom
>>
>>27984912
tell your mom to fuck off and not to bother you with her stupid shit
>>
>>27985000
Kinda what I was thinking but I haven't been home for over a year so idk wtf was going on at home. I do have 2 younger siblings though. Apparently my dad was just being an ass and almost got arrested over a bar fight or some shit. I think my mom is overreacting but I dont even care really desu. Just feel more sad for my younger siblings.
>>
>>27984912
Are you in danger of losing NEET status? You might want to start looking for a rich BF for your mom M8
>>
>>27985072
>NEET
he's in college/university you illiterate fuck
>>
>>27985038
This right here

>>27984912
OP your mom is lonely and horny
>>
>>27985072
Nah ive been paying for my college mostly on my own from what ive saved from wagecucking through all of highschool (mummy pays rent but I pay for courses and books and whatnot with my own money). I dont think their split will actually effect me in any way. I live 7 hours away from them.
>>
>>27984912
Lol @ being white and having divorced parents as a korean i will never have to know this feel. Im going to find myself a nice korean girl from my home country lol just LOL @ white women
>>
File: EmperorPalpatine-TCGBotF.jpg (123 KB, 742x551) Image search: [Google]
EmperorPalpatine-TCGBotF.jpg
123 KB, 742x551
>>27985061
Your parents sound like memers, covertly assassinate them and claim their life insurance. Look after the little ones yourself. Know your power.
>>
>>27985000
lol what? that kind of shows if anything that they were just trying hard to make it work for the kid's sake. and now that the kids are gone theres nothing holding the marriage together. its not that strange at all actually.
>>
>>27985101
Then WHO THE FUCK CARES, OP is a little faggot his parents are adults and want cock and strange ass, this is the shit a kid would post

>>27984912
Now post pics of your mom so I can see if she is fuckable she is on the market
>>
>>27985151
They're probably old enough to be past it and have little to achieve by going their separate ways. At that age they should be resigned to their fate like sensible people and accept their lives for what it is.
>>
>>27984912
Good. I worked out until I just wanted to collapse on bed. Then here I am wrapping up a shitty assignment.
>>
>>27984912
Sorry to hear that but what happens if your mom starts dating an absolute nigger with a BBC, would you visit her while hes pounding her cunt to oblivion?
>>
>>27985227
Why dont they just stay together and swing? Mum could get some black fick and pops could buy hookers, hell pops could even get some BBC
>>
>>27985250
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck outa here normie
>>
>>27984912
I'm about to get mother fucking shitty tonight, after a ashing dinner of roast chicken, mashed taters and gravey and fucking green bean casserole
>>
File: dhi9kjk.jpg (23 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
dhi9kjk.jpg
23 KB, 780x390
>>27985291
Funnily enough in the very small town in northern Canada where they live there are like.... maybe 2 black families. Quite a few brown people but at least my mom should be safe from niggers
>>
>>27985455
Christ, BBC hungers for white women
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.