[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did she mean by this? I didn't know what to think of it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 371x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 371x128
So what did she mean by this?
I didn't know what to think of it.
>>
>>27984897
i think she meant "Haha oh. You should have come to say hi."
>>
>>27984943
this
/thread

fuck your bloxx
>>
>>27984897
she said "haha". never before have I met a girl actually interested that said "haha". "haha" is a very bad sign.
>>
>>27984962

You analyze texts too?
that was her response after I told her I saw her taking out the trash the other day.
>>
>>27984962
Hey asshole, the guy above you said /thread. Can't you read?
>>
>>27984991
That, to me, makes it better then. If you start a conversation with something like that, and she doesn't think it's weird, that's a good thing.
>>27985022
We both posted at the same time, friend. Calm down.
>>
>>27985189
>That, to me, makes it better then. If you start a conversation with something like that, and she doesn't think it's weird, that's a good thing.

Oh nah I didn't start it like that m8y
>>
>>27985254
Perhaps provide some more context then?
Normally I'd say that it's a bit weird to just post one ambiguous message and ask for the meaning.
>>
>>27984897
Should have*
>>
>>27985321
seriously, is the OP an autist who doesnt understand the meaning of context? "durr what exactly did someone you've never met mean by these 8 words?" retard op.
>>
>>27985321

>Meet girl
>Start texting each other
>everything looking good, signs are there
>after a while she starts making plans with us 2
>none of it ever happens
>ask her out to lunch
>she says no
>shrug it off even though it bummed me out
>offer to help her with Java since she sucks at it (an excuse to talk to her in person)
>says no again
>start texting less after it
>contact slowly fades
>think she tried to avoid me once
>now we only text each other for small stuff like if she or I took a certain class, have notes, etc.
>wave or say hey when we see each other but I never stop to talk anymore because she tried to avoid me that one time
>Text her one day for something small (lost my flash drive in the building where she works)
>Tells me I should have said hi
>still see her around and just say hey and that's all
>never text her again (that was in the beginning of march)

I saw her from a distance one day and didn't say anything. Now she pretends not to see me.

Girls are fucking confusing
>>
She wanted to show you to her friends, they want to see if the stories are true
>>
>>27984897
that's the standard normie response when they assume everyone is an extrovert and can't imagine why you wouldn't have said hello to her whenever you saw her.
>>
>>27985529
So do you know if she has or got a boyfriend that might have changed things? Do you have any mutual friends that she might have spoken to about you?
>>
>>27985687
Not that I know of. I've never seen her with a bf or something.
But I kind of know her friend too, she introduced me to her when I approached her to say hello. I sperged out but she texted me that night so I guess I really didn't. Pretty sure she told her all about us.
>>
>>27985804
I meant something that may have altered her feelings about you; perhaps someone said "Oh, Anon? I heard he's gay! I don't like him very much," to your Juliet.
Otherwise, she would have just changed her mind and decided she wasn't getting anywhere with you. I suppose no one has a real understanding of women.
>>
>>27984897
Literally means you should go over and say "hi" and then crawl back into your shitstain dungeon and masturbate to the mental image of her dropping down and sucking your cock moments earlier
>>
Protip: if anyone types like that, they are objectively retarded, shallow, and not worth wasting your time on. Airheaded fucking bimbo.
>>
>>27985944
>Otherwise, she would have just changed her mind and decided she wasn't getting anywhere with you.
It happens. I had opportunities, some things don't work out.
She can still be cordial and say hello though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.