[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Asian male >grow out hair >Asian women tell me to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>Asian male
>grow out hair
>Asian women tell me to get a haircut
>non Asian women smile at me more
>>
post pic of your hair anon
>>
Interesting.

Keep it growing, Chang. I'd rather you have our women instead of Tyrone.
>>
>also asian male
>grow out hair
>same amount of women smiling at me as ever

counter-evidence
>>
>>27984871
Long hair on Asian guys is all I want in life
>>
I think your asian women want you to look "Americanized". the longer an asian guy's hair is, the more he looks like he's foreign to me. The non-asian woman probably see you ass exotic.
>>
>>27984871
Bro really, never listen to Asian women, those bitches are the worst betrayers to their own race, they will be the first to cuck you with white man, fuck them, let your hair grow!!!!11!
>>
>>27985005
Yeah this. I hate Asian women. I even hate my own mother. Can't get a fucking break.
>>
>>27984981

>ass exotic
>>
>>27984871
they smile because they think you're another female
>>
>>27985588

;.;

Tfw bullied
>>
>>27984871
Asian women generally don't want to get with Asian men, so you should probably care what other races do around you.
>>
The last asian guy I saw with long hair (samurai hairstyle) was at the gym with this qt 7/10 white girl that is confirmed his gf. Fuck those race traitors
>>
>>27985845

But we haven't made first contact with aliens yet.
>>
>>27985403
i always wish i had an asian mom. my mom is white, shes a huge fucking bpd bitch that cucks my asian dad 24/7
>>
>grow hair long
>everybody thinks I'm a girl
>>
>>27986032

>not wanting to be a girl

Win/win
>>
>longish hair
>looks frizzy and dry and messy
>too autist to get my hair cut
>if i did it myself it would look like shit
what do?
>>
They probably.just like your hair.

Asains have the best hair, so silky and smooth.

So anime
>>
>>27986100
I also want to cut my hair but have no idea and don't know good barbershops in my city. it's tough
>>
>>27986100
U got petroleum jelly or some sort of oil? Take a small amout, like less than dime size but depends on how much hair. Rub in in your hands and then wet your hands and rub them like u r washing them.Finger it thru.hair. then keep wetting hands and keep fingering thru hair till all damp, make sure get ends, then comb it. Dont use too much.oil, a little spreads a long way, more water spreads it more. Keeps friz away.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1280x960
>>27986100
>too autist to get my hair cut

same, and I've been delaying it for quite a while.
should I get one?
>>
>>27986439
>that bald spot
>>
>>27986439
KEEP IT
E
E
P

I
T
>>
>>27986439
c-can i kiss you
>>
maybe they want to make sure you're still available to provide betabux once they get tired of white chads
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 317x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 317x471
>>27986642
sure anon

>>27986545
why? I really fucking hate having to use shampoo twice.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.