[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignorance is bliss I'd rather be a normie than stuck 24/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 78p.png (286 KB, 562x363) Image search: [Google]
78p.png
286 KB, 562x363
Ignorance is bliss

I'd rather be a normie than stuck 24/7 on this board looking at dick rate threads
>>
me too, but here I am
>>
I'd rather be a normie than stuck 24/7 on this board looking at dick rate threads
slowly becoming attracted to cute traps and worse things
>>
File: quas.png (388 KB, 510x463) Image search: [Google]
quas.png
388 KB, 510x463
>>27984384
You are right, but how would someone accomplish normie status?
>>
>>27984384
>>27984525
>living in 2016 and not fantasizing about having your tight, virgin boypucci pleasurably stretched to half its capacity by a huge black dick
Stop being faggots and go fuck other men already.
>>
>>27984525
>becoming attracted to traps
>becoming

What a faggot
>>
>>27984597
Most robots can't be fixed but if it's mental issues then perhaps some kind of severe memory loss that removes the bad thought processes and allows one to become more of an ignorant, but happy, normie. I'd give my left nut to never have to experience anxiety again.
>>
>>27984732
I used to experience anxiety so severe it made me hallucinate beings of otherworldly horror surrounding me in the same room from the ages of 7-16. I'd become completely nonfunctional anywhere, public places and packed classrooms included, doing nothing but screaming, crying and running around the room like a fucking asylum inmate, yet today I no longer live this life whatsoever. It still happens once in a while but the panic attacks have almost entirely stopped (turning 22 soon).

There's hope.
>>
>>27984384
Too bad it's impossible to consciously become a normie since doing so is paradoxical. Normies by nature do not consciously try to be normal, and thus to try to become a normie necessarily means you will not be one.
>>
>>27984906
If you're a high functioning autist with enough intelligence, determination and willpower you can at least gain enough understanding of social rituals and expectations to be reasonably practiced in normie behavior and fit in well enough to not stand out until more scrutiny is applied. Of course, that does nothing about how you emotionally respond to strolling through The City of Normsville
>>
File: anon-rain-feels.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
anon-rain-feels.gif
365 KB, 500x275
Are we unhappy because we can look behind the scenes thanks to the internet, and therefore, can't trust anyone anymore, or are we like this because we spend our time with no friends and no gf on some hungarian gardener forum?
>>
>>27985078
A little bit of A and a little bit of B. Just because most people seem more socially well adjusted than you doesn't mean everything in their heads is perfect. Even faggots on that normie cesspool Facebook constantly reblog ugly iPhone notes app screenshots talking about how hurt and depressed they are so while they don't know the pain of being unable to hold a conversation without panicking they can at least sympathize on some level.
>>
>>27985004
Yep, the most we can hope for is to be empty voids walking around behind masks of skin. That seems even more depressing, though. At least now we can have some semblance of dignity by being individuals not participating in popular society. If we take the path of the high functioning autist then we are just as freakish as before, only now we use society to shape our identity just like everyone else. There is no correct oath for us.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.