[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres nothing quite like passing out midway through a bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: maifriends.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maifriends.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
Theres nothing quite like passing out midway through a bottle of vodka, refreshed, and realizing there still hours before my mom comes homes to still get fucked up AND Trump is on TV. HOLY SHIT!!
>>
Is your mom abusive?
>>
>>27984333
emotionally, trips never lie
>>
>>27984697
I'm sorry to hear that anon.
Do you have a job? Can you move out?
>>
>>27984811
I have many aspirations that are possible to get a job that i would be happy with.
And yes I think i can move out into my cousins home who has a family and a 7 yo daughter. That would give me a reason to clean up my act and show the 7yo her 2nd cousin isnt such a failure and I beilive to take some weight off the parrents, like spend time with her that the parents seem kind of burnt out on like drawing with here and being a life guard near the swimming pool and whatnot(none of that meme 4chan bullshit, just being a good part of a family again, my family broke down when I was 14 and my brother was 16 and died from being hit by a bus, not immediatley though, he got comad for 9 months then he was retared in bed and died 9months later) any way yes, I think i have a good way forward that I'm excited to pursue
>>
I think I'll be alright, I currently am talking and venting a lot to a long lost friend through email and when he gets back to fresno I think well meet up and chat and play some sports. I hope this is my path because it seems all so surreal and great. also thanks for talking to me
>>
File: TankYukariHappy.jpg (131 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
TankYukariHappy.jpg
131 KB, 1000x563
Heres another pichur of yukari
>>
>>27984973
Sorry you've had a rough life anon. My life was all messed up until maybe 3 years ago.
I'm 25 and I'm only now making enough money to be able to live on my own.
>>
>>27985187
I guess you've some great improvements, congratulations anon. I hope you continue upwards.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.