[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start working out for 1.5years >no friends >no girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1459721428648.jpg (101 KB, 1280x702) Image search: [Google]
1459721428648.jpg
101 KB, 1280x702
>start working out for 1.5years
>no friends
>no girlfriend
>realize there's no point as life will always be shit

guys, there's no fucking use trying to be a normie. The world is so fucked up.

Tell me stories about when you learned how fucked up the world was.

Shitty world discussion thread please. I feel like shit.
>>
Used to be a NEET for several years. Days during that time ran together and I accomplished absolutely nothing. Eventually even things I found enjoyable were now something akin to a chore and I knew that it was just something to keep my mind occupied so I could convince myself that I actually had some part of the day be enjoyable.

Fast forward to now. I work full time and by time I get home I don't want to do anything but sleep. My days off are used getting things done that I absolutely have to get done. I have no time for relaxation anymore.

The point is that everything is terrible regardless of what situation you're in
>>
>>27984129
It truly is.

Not just that, but everyone in the world is completely shitty and selfish and people don't value friendships/relationships anymore.

Nothing lasts and we're all going to die alone.

>walking back home
>overhear a mother with a stroller and her friend talking
>realize they're talking about theft
>follow behind them
>they continue to brag to eachother about what they've stolen and certain places to go to get easier stuff

wtf.jpeg

>baby has cornrows

wtf.jpeg x2

So what's stuff to do or get into that will let my life waste away in a happy manner?

vidya, books, movies/shows, whatever.

fuck this place, should I become stoner again? It was the only way life was easier.
>>
>>27984259
Being a stoner will only make things worse. Life sucks but a life plagued with drugs sucks way more.
>>
life is suffering, doesnt matter what situation you're in. but somehow the majority of people are sedated and just go along fine with everything. its like when you fall out of place, there's no fitting back in. your mind will always haunt you nomatter where you go.
>>
File: 1A1.jpg (10 KB, 204x250) Image search: [Google]
1A1.jpg
10 KB, 204x250
>>27985488
That truly is the human condition. We're never happy and always wonder if we could have more, and what could be different about our lives if things had been different... With great brains comes a great penchant for being fucking miserable 90% of the time.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.