[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have the balls to finally break up with my girlfriend over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1236376944737.jpg (183 KB, 716x494) Image search: [Google]
1236376944737.jpg
183 KB, 716x494
>have the balls to finally break up with my girlfriend over something that never happened.
>she falls in love with a friend she has been hanging out with
>doesn't want to get back together.
>tried to cut contact from her (delete facebook, break my phone, quit my job)
>emails me one day that she is screwing around with her friend
>get mad as fuck. I send her hateful messages and link her a thread >>27813265 talking to you guys
>find out she was going to call me to say sorry because was just fucking with me.
>she just started dating him about a day or 2 ago.
>now she really doesn't want to be with me
>miss her every day
>wake up every morning without her
>dream about her
>get calls from her to my job (I work overnight at a gas station where nothing happens and have plenty of time to talk to her)
>tfw she dates a guy with friends, has weed, has his own place, and has the same hobbies with her and I have nothing because I live in bumfuck no-where trying to get out.
>try to get over it and end up being friends with her
>wake up this morning after dreaming about her and not find her next to me
>really want to kill myself because its all my fault but at the same time I feel mislead into making half of this my fault.
>spend my time sleeping and when I wake up I listen to "Brand New - The devil and god are raging inside me", drinking, smoking, and playing a video game to distract myself

God fucking damn it. I tried everything I could to control this relationship and contain myself but I shit all over it. Everyone hates me because I am a dickhead. The guy she is dating is someone I tried to get her away from the best I could. They were friends and now they are dating. Life fucking sucks dick right now. I really want to just kill myself now. I got no friends, no weed, I got nothing. I am back to square one. I don't think she loves me anymore.
>>
>>27984019
lol cool story, bro
>>
>listening to brand new

what comes around goes around
>>
>>27984019
You okay anon ?
>original poster get
>>
I hope this normie does kill himself. He does not belong here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
File: American_football_band_lp_cover.png (109 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
American_football_band_lp_cover.png
109 KB, 316x316
>>27984019
>babby's first break up
you'll get over it in a week famalam. also listen to pic related it's better than brand new
>>
>>27984019
You really need to beat the shit out of her new boyfriend OP.
>>
I've been through the exact same situation you're going through anon, but anyone will tell you that the best thing to do is stop thinking about her, spend all your time building an active social life instead and try finding another girlfriend. Be patient and hold yourself back from any temptation to see what she's up to online or get in touch with her.
>>
>>27984019
>have the balls to finally break up with my girlfriend over something that never happened
>have the balls
okay first of all, you're using that wrong, that was stupid as shit
second of all, that was fucking stupid and you deserve this
>>
>>27984019
Your girl looks like a trashbag or crackhead and you sound like a little bitch. Man the fuck up and move on with your life.
>>
>>27984019
You are a whiney little cunt, I didn't read half of it you limp wristed bitch, AKA OP is a faggot
/THREAD /THREAD /THREAD
>>
>>27985421
This, OP man the fuck up, you sound like a 16 yo girl christ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.