[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
/r9k/, I want to be a man of grit. I want to go on adventures and face terrible foes and sleep out against a tree every night.

I could do all of these things, except I'd get diseases and injuries beyond what I might withstand. I'm told that the old-time heroes could do such because they had for most of their lives, and that I cannot because "my cup is already full."

Is this true? Is there anything I can do to un-fill my cup?
>>
File: 1447709319580.png (500 KB, 464x514) Image search: [Google]
1447709319580.png
500 KB, 464x514
>>27984018
>Is there anything I can do to un-fill my cup?

Find some boipuccy. job done
>>
>>27984018
Jesus christ why would you ever want that
You aren't a fucking anime character. You don't have superhuman physical abilities. Anyone out to kill you is going to be able to kill you about as well as you can get to them. It would be a life of constant fear.
Not to mention the fact that you can't survive off the land like you used to. Wild game is more scarce, buildings are everywhere, water sources are polluted with chemicals which you won't detect until you're already puking your brains out.
The diseases and injuries are the least of your fucking problems man.
There's a reason a lot of these were stories. I don't know why you would want to live that life.
>>
>>27984108

It is better to me than playing on my phone/computer for all of my days.
>>
>>27984018

>my cup is already full.

stop taking lines from shitty movies.

>I could do all of these things, except I'd get diseases and injuries beyond what I might withstand.

I sincerely hope you're joking

>I'm told that the old-time heroes could do such because they had for most of their lives, and that I cannot because "my cup is already full.

Whoever told you this shit--- stop listening to them. They're truly talking out of their ass.
>>
>>27984144
Then go do something else faggot, nobody's stopping you. Quit playing video games and get rid of these retarded thoughts. You can still travel as a bum in america but you aren't going to be leading a fucking DnD party any time in the next 1000 years
>>
File: 1442023808576.jpg (124 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1442023808576.jpg
124 KB, 600x801
>>27984144
You could go wild camping, anon. That sounds like what you want to do
>>
>>27984144
then just go outside. you wouldn't make this post of you were sure of yourself and what you wanted to do.

you're just a sad fuck sitting at the computer trying to imagine yourself doing something interesting with your life. you want something to be proud of, something that confirms that you are a man apart from your patchy neckbeard.
just go outside.
>>
>>27984018
go sleep in the woods then, let me tell you though a bed is much better
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.