[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /alcoholic/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 241x209
Who else /alcoholic/ here?
>>
It's policy to deny you're an alcoholic, but yeah I'm probably there. Hell, I'm pretty wasted right now. Just keep on drinking until everything's OK. Of all the drugs in the world, there's nothing quite like alcohol for your main standby. And it's legal too, so that's not bad either. Fuck, the cravings though.
>>
checking in, wish i never started but cannot seem to quit

want to go back to just being a DUDE WEED LMAO stoner to be honest but that only last a couple of days then i'm back at the liquor store to get vodka to get really fucked up
>>
>>27983851
It's kind of nice at times, but yeah weed is not enough. I plan to stay comfortably drunk for the remainder of what will probably be quite a short life. I'm enjoying it actually, for the first time in years, and trying all kinds of new alcoholic beverages. There's such an amazing variety out there. I had some tequila recently, and though it's an acquired taste it works for when you don't want to waste the good stuff. What's your favorite vodka? I should pick some up.
>>
>never drink before ~9pm
>almost always wake up early, keep energy through the day, no urge to drink whatsoever
>but have to get blackout to be able to sleep

I'm sober all day every day, but if I don't get wasted before going to bed I just stay wide awake and usually don't get tired til like mid-afternoon the next day.
>>
>>27983722
I admit it but hide it.

I drink about a gallon and a half of vodka a week.

I can't stop drinking and don't want to. It keeps me calm and helps forget shit. Been 7 years. Probably will drink myself to death
>>
>>27984218
Vodka's cheap, man. Does it make good swill? I keep drinking expensive liquors and it's going to break the bank.
>>
>>27984274
I drink popov. Its $16 a half gallon in New Jersey and it's 80 proof

I tried different liquors and vodka gives less of a hangover. I love burboun but it's too surgery to drink all day everyday
>>
I'm too poor to afford alcohol.

fkrbt
>>
I'm drinking 3 times a week these days, often fairly heavily. I've really been trying to get it down to 2. But I've got the urge right now. Even though I know it's not worth it. It's the hangover that really gets me. Even if I don't drink all that much, the hangover follows be throughout the day. I might not feel sick, or have a headache, but it's my psyche that suffers. I am very literally incapable of any kind of happiness the day after I get drunk.

And yet I still want to drink so bad right now. Help.
>>
>>27983722

>its legal to

thats because of how bad it is for you, and how stupid it makes you.

you can give yourself permenant nerve damage from drinking too much alcohol. its literally a trash tier drug (to do daily)

its alright if you can drink responsibly, but if you cant your better off not drinking at all
>>
Drinking right now even though I have work at 7am tomorrow
>>
>>27984424
Try getting professional help.
>>
>>27984425
Whatever. I've done worse drugs. At least I'm not shooting heroin or smoking meth all day and night. I don't have to hang out with criminals either to enjoy a good drink. It's not a bad life, and a hell of a lot better than being sober. I say go for it, but just don't drink and drive.
>>
I'm probably some kind of an alcoholic, although I only drink beer so I'm probably not a real one.
>>
>>27984448
Fuck the po-lice.

Go in hammered
>>
>>27984595
shit I drink and drive, I'm not hammered when I do, it's still illegal I know, but I do it

i'm just a fuck up
>>
>>27984595

funnily enough heroin (when pure and not cut with shit) is does virtually no damage to the body whatsoever.

most hard drugs , excluding meth, do actually very little damage to your body compared to alcohol. opiates do zero damage to your body.

alcohol kills your organs , nervous system and brain. once you have permenant damage you will regret it massively.

drinking heavily every day for long periods = literally killing yourself.
>>
>>27984690
It's hard to avoid, isn't it? Can't always rely on other people for rides. Just don't literally take your flask on the road.
>>
>>27983957
That os textbook alcoholism, sorry bro.
>>
>>27984751
I've never asked someone else for a ride, maybe in the future it will happen but usually I just walk or drive if i'm not too fucked.
>>
>>27983649
I haven't gone a day without a drink in over a week, though only one of those days truly counts as a binge (+5 drinks). The rest were 1 or 2 drinks after work. Maybe not quite there but it worries me.
>>
>>27984741
how long are we talking here?
>>
>>27983924
not him, but
>Russian Standard Platinum
>Tito's if you're on budget
>Vitoli/popov if you're really on budget
>>
Have any of you guys gotten a DUI/DWI? What happened with that?
>>
>>27984218
The reality is that you probly think you're hiding it, but everybody knows what you are.
>>
>>27984595
The thing with alcohol is you don't realise you've done permanent damage until it's too late. Also when/if you do decide to quit it can potentially kill you if not planned out.
>>
yep. was too hungover to go to work today, got some angry voicemails, and I'm now drunk again and will probably do the same thing tomorrow. partly because I'm sick to death of my job, partly because I have a serious problem
>>
>>27984337
Damn a half gallon of Popov is only 8.99 in Indiana. Wonder why the huge difference.
>>
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>tfw drunk at 3 am on a Tuesday night
>tfw have to wake up at 8 am tomorrow
>tfw can't sleep unless you pass out
>tfw still miss her even though you haven't spoken to her in 4 months
>tfw no hope
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.