[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you from losing virginity robots? Me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1437364509216.jpg (263 KB, 691x997) Image search: [Google]
1437364509216.jpg
263 KB, 691x997
What's stopping you from losing virginity robots?

Me, I've lived with gyno since I was 12 and I'm not even fat.
>>
Let's see them anon.
>>
>>27983484
I got gyno, I got a small dick, I'm shy as fuck and more excuses.
>>
Small dick. I literally had a girl on top of me begging to get fucked but couldn't get hard and was to nervous to take my pants off.
>>
Can't quite explain but when I get into a situation where I can flirt and shit my brain blocks any possibility of thoughts forming. Especially if it's someone I really like.

Had a shitty childhood and this was the first emotion I ever felt intensively that it snapped over to my memories. So when I meet with a fight or flight situation my anxiety flares up and gives options of staying still or running away. Neither gets you a gf.
>family asks why I don't get a gf when I live with them and was doomed to fail by them
Kek. Life is a joke.
>>
I have maladaptive daydreaming. So I had a strong social anxiety and cause of MD I don't really have the need to make friends or whatever. Zero social life - no gf.
>>
>>27983484
The law.
>>
File: 1459387527630.jpg (92 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1459387527630.jpg
92 KB, 500x514
>>27983484
Massive gyno here too, my hormones were fucked as a child, probably due to obesity. Lost a bunch the weight at the end of high school, ended up looking androgynous as fuck. Boobs never left, though. Getting surgery as soon as the weight gets low enough.

Actually not a virgin, apparently some girls can deal with the serial killer look. Sex was good, at least, but if they aren't enthusiastic about introducing you as her boyfriend, you are basically a warm dildo she tries not to mention, that also happens to pay half the rent.
>>
I'm pretty awkward and I need to go pretty far out of my way to meet women.
>>
>>27983484
I have literally no friends, male or female, and "Just walk up and talk to a girl you like" is not as effective as normies make it out to be.
>>
Car accident, destroyed genitals.
>>
>gyno

Do they actually look like boobs or? I've been fat my whole life so i've always had fat titties. I don't know what I would look like if I lost weight. Dunno if it's just me cuz i see some fat people with big man titties and others that are fatter than me with barely any titties.
>>
>What's stopping you from losing virginity robots?
Short answer is autism and intimacy issues.

>I've lived with gyno since I was 12 and I'm not even fat.
Same here. The big boob gene is so strong that even the guys get them in my family.
Did not really effect my esteem or interactions with women though. Actually the only real effect it has had on my life is it makes me self conscious when changing my cloths in front of people or going swimming. Does not help that they are really perky, with dark nipples despite me having light skin. So they REALLY stand out with my shirt off.
Shame because without them I would look pretty bear mode.
>>
I'm a 34 year old virgin.
>>
>>27986411
It works, just doesn't work as well when you aren't attractive.
>>
File: 1455753510531.png (72 KB, 678x866) Image search: [Google]
1455753510531.png
72 KB, 678x866
The entire city remembers your over the top chuuni phase even though that shit was 10 years ago.
>>
I'm always home.
>>
>>27983484
>What's stopping you from losing virginity robots?
A hideous face. My dick and body are fine, but the first test you have to pass is always facial aesthetics.
>>
A easy way to tell is to feel them.
If they are soft like other fat tissue then it is just fat and would go away if you cut your body fat%
If they are firm within almost like their is a meat sack in your chest, that is breast tissue and you can only really get rid of it with surgery.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.