[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NormieMaker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Yo, can we get a self-improvement thread started. We don't want to all be robots forever. I'll start.
>Made a girl laugh.
> Asked her stuff and she replied casually.
>>
Anyone got any advice on how to approach and have a conversation with women? Like what to talk about, what to start the conversation from?
I have the looks just seem socially retarded sometimes. Solely because of that I have great problems getting to know women. Literally all the females in my social circle are the ones I knew since childhood/got introduced to by friends/have to see daily as I have no choice. I wanna learn how to get to know girls that are literally not connected to me in any way.
>>
>>27983678
First off, get posture to go good, not sperg out there but firm. After that I would ask what they are doing. Women generally love to talk about themselves. Ask them a couple questions and relate about every 3rd to a situation you have been in.
A good thing to do is people watch. Watch if she acts like she knows people around before or not. If not, bash some loud enough for her to here as an intro, then ask her what she thinks.
If she doesn't join to that, she's not interested.
>>
I have had 2 girls have crushes on me.
One is an autist with a boyfriend who I'm close friends with and the other is an actual psychopath slut who fucked everyone I know and carries a serrated knife everywhere.
But STILL
>>
>>27983427
>Started dating my crush
>We are engaged now.
>I'm looking for a dress, my friend, Ali is helping me with it.
>I'm so happy
>>
>look in the mirror this morning
>start to realize I'm not as ugly as I think I am
>>
>>27984292
Good going my man. Hope you do well
>>
>>27983678
sirc.org/publik/flirt.html
>>
>>27984311
We all really aren't.
If you feel like you are go on /fa/ and do a face thread or something related
>>
>>27984253
Be careful around both of them.
If the autist comes to you after breakup don't try to be rebound guy.
>>
>>27984609
Fuck no, I'm way too close to her boyfriend to ever consider that. I have a lot of respect for him as a person. I don't wanna be that asshole.
I don't find her attractive anyway
>>
>>27983678
>>27984077
>Women generally love to talk about themselves.

That's delectably one of the most important things you need to know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.