[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a tumblr/women/feminism hate thread? I know you always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Can we get a tumblr/women/feminism hate thread? I know you always see these threads but I just realized my folder is empty.
>>
hating feminists is a normie thing now. why don't we just all become feminists and the normies wont want to be on our board anymore?
>>
>>27983424
>being so preoccupied with women and feminists that you need to have a whole folder of memes and pictures about them.

You're like the weird cousin of vegans and atheists. No wonder normie shitheads on youtube have built their entire career out of making TOP 10 REASON WHY FEMINAZIS ARE DUMB videos
>>
>>27983445
im not willing to accept that cancerous lifestyle just to be rid of normies.
of course, getting rid of normies would be a good thing, but at what cost?
plus, if we have another website full of feminists, this would just be Tumblr 2.0
>>27983487
I just want some examples of these kind responding wildly to a harmless comment to send to my friend, it's not like I've dedicated a folder to it despite what i said. I've never even heard of those videos you mention.
>>
>>27983538
>I've never even heard of those videos you mention.

The Amazing Atheist, Thunderfoot, Sagon of Argad, AlphaOmegaSin, the outspokenrealist, razofist, etc.

They've all built their entire fanbase out of making anti-feminism videos. Most of them specifically around gamer gate & anita sarkeesian.

It's ridiculous, it's not even about video games or men's rights anymore, it's about the very same culture of victimhood that they criticize
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 521x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 521x640
>>/r/tumblrinaction
>>
File: 1434145384591.jpg (92 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1434145384591.jpg
92 KB, 640x960
>>27983424

Contribooting pham
>>
File: CZdm-PFUYAA_qwD.jpg (40 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
CZdm-PFUYAA_qwD.jpg
40 KB, 600x482
>>27983445
I'm willing to call myself one by becoming some variant of a post-feminist granted it's stripped of what most modern feminists find important and is more supportive of male disadvantages and dismissive of female ones.
>>
>>27984466
where is this from
who is that
>>
does anyone have the youtube channel for this girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O57jlKblPdQ
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (125 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
125 KB, 854x480
>>27985302
some hick trump supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9E_0MAxlI
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.