[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons. A nice stacy in my project group messaged me saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: L3XTwoo.jpg (24 KB, 419x468) Image search: [Google]
L3XTwoo.jpg
24 KB, 419x468
Hey anons. A nice stacy in my project group messaged me saying a mark is up. Which is really weird because I always have to initiate the convo's with her. Maybe she's trying to be nice?? I have told here before that I don't know anyone from class, so maybe she messaged me because of that? Should I ask her why?
>>
>>27983141
Wait an hour or so, then text back "Thanks."
That's it.
>>
>>27983750
Thanks for the reply. We've already chatted a bit (6 messages) and closed our conversation nicely I think. I'm just wondering why she decided to message me.

My question is should I ask her why or just leave it as is? Can I expect here to start another conversation, or was this just a one-time thing? Does she expect me to message her next?

She'll never be my gf so I just want us to be friends.
>>
>>27983829
Just wrap it up in a single text you autismo
>>
>>27983853
Thanks. Can you also answer these questions?

>Can I expect here to start another conversation, or was this just a one-time thing? Does she expect me to message her next?
>>
Still would like some advice with this honestly.
>>
You're overthinking it. She doesn't love you.
>>
Your post reminds me of something that happened in one of my labs that made me realize either how retarded or how manipulative women are.
>Stacy went on a date with a guy
>they text afterwards
>she asks for a picture he took
>he sends it
>she never responds
>is confused that he hasn't texted her anymore because she "initiated the last conversation"
>doesn't understand that she didn't end the conversation and just left him hanging
>other Stacy in my group says the guy is a jerk for not texting again within a day
>>
>>27984917
You're getting ahead of yourself.

She may have just told you out of courtesy as group members. She isn't expecting anything, and she definitely isn't wondering how your next conversation will turn out.

Just play it cool. Pretend it's a one time thing. Maintain the status quo. Do not do anything different. This includes initiating a conversation about things that are unrelated to your project.

At the next opportunity, bring up a casual topic. Anything from "have you seen movie X? My friends/sibling can't decide between X and Y" to "the project is going well, maybe we can get the group out for dinner/drinks". (An opportunity refers to a chance for you to talk to her as you did previously, for the purpose of group work only)

TL;DR
Do not think about the conversation, do not think about her. Do not do anything you were not doing before this conversation. After the next conversation, bring up some small talk and see if she responds positively

Be aware that there's a difference between a friendly reply and forced politeness. Do not get ahead of yourself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.