[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movin' On Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: happy pepe.jpg (16 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
16 KB, 304x288
What are you doing to improve your situation?

>started working full time at a hospice
>began taking better care of myself
>started taking a few classes at the community college

In a month I will have enough money for a down payment of the car I want.
>>
>>27983114
>started running
>working around the house
>used to play tennis
>>
>>27983114
Way to go op!
>>
>combed ny hair yesterday
It took two fuckin hours, I hadn't done it in literally a year, it's amazing how not looking disheveled changes ehat people think about you
>>
>>27983216
My hair is pretty long so for work I put it into a pony tail.

I did have to shave my beard though.
>>
Good job OP!

It's the small things that help the most, like making your bed in the morning, eating breakfast, showering and shaving regularly.
Keeping your living space clean.
Waking up before 9am.
Really changes your attitude and view on things.
>>
Moving out of my house, getting a car, and looking for a job. I'll still be a depressed drug addict though.
>>
>>27983114
Hey OP I've been wanting to volunteer at a hospice on my days off. Do you know anything about that/what in particular they're looking for?
>>
>>27983114
>Back in school.
>Started /fit/ 10 months ago and stuck with it. Lost 50 pounds, got noob gains.
That's it. Still a friendless virgin with no major. A gay dude asked me out yesterday though, which means it's possible for people to be interested in me.
>>
>>27983435
That depends on what kind of work you want to do at the hospice.

I am a caregiver so I had to go to some courses to get certified.

If you don't mind being a janitor, really all they are looking for is someone who will be nice to patients, guests, and other staff.
>>
>>27983114
>Finally started playing bass, turns out i'm pretty alright.
>Started checking warhammer 40k
>setting up a date with grill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.