[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about no friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1452306423526.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
1452306423526.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
I never had a friend, they will never hit you up, always going out alone, never feel accepted the way you are..
>>
>>27982405
Having no friends is better than having fake ones. People only invite me over because i pay for the alcohol...

90% of the time i am ignored by my so called "friends" . One time i snapped and said that people treat me poorly and should not be shocked if something happens to them. They called police on me over that.
>>
I used to have friends, or I could have friends, at least for awhile. People think I seem nice or approachable I guess. But they don't know about where my head is at. It's a mess. So I guess you could say I choose not to have friends, but the end result is the same: I'm the odd one out and have to handle everything myself.
>>
I sometimes try to make new internet friends but I always bore them real quick. Real life friends are out of the realm of possibility, though always in my fantasies.
>>
I know your feel OP.
All I want is a friend that will like me for who I really am and will share their feels with me, and of course, I want to share my feels with them too.
Mutual care sounds so awesome, too bad it's probably not ever going to happen ;_;
>>
>>27982490
They are fucking jerk man..
>>
>>27983021
Exactly Just feeling alone, the social media nowadays Just let see me how much fun the normies have. Its fucking me up
>>
>>27983072
looking at social media is fucking torture
it just proves to me that there is nowhere where I belong
so many people having fun understanding each other nearly completely
but nobody will understand me because I happen to like things that are not just for normies
>>
I used to hate summer holidays in school. Looking back I was probably agrophobic or something. When I did go out I'd cycle to the houses of my old friends and their parents would tell me they were all out together someplace and I'd cycle home and just pace around.
>>
please talk to me, I want to make friends
>>
>>27982405
I feel like i will never find someone like me. My best friend is my twin brother, and my big brother but he's in the army so i feel like we're not that close anymore. I'm afraid that i'll end up alone. I don't want to.
You guys don't seem to care. I can even think of being entirely alone. That's just horrible.
>>
ive gone to great lengths to make imaginary friends. ive created fake facebook profiles and fake skype accounts, given them personalities and hobbies, and have them add me on social media and pretend to like me. its all a ruse, but it makes my family think i have real life friends when in reality i do not. anyone else do this?
>>
>>27983622
no, I try to be real as possible, but nobody talks to me
feels really shit man
but if I don't act real, then who will?
My hole goal is to make normies stop being normies, I want people to truly just be themselves and stop being fake.
>>
I haven't had RL friends since 2004 (unless brother's friends count, then it would be 2009), pen friends since 2007 and internet friends since 2010. I don't care about having no friends, though. In fact, I feel a friendship would be a burden right now.
>>
>>27982405
I've got a friend, but he'd rather ramble on about how great his life is going rather than talking about anything else
>>
File: 1461094257938.png (14 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1461094257938.png
14 KB, 250x200
i had a group of friends in secondary school when i was like 14 or whatever. had so many good times, life was pretty good along with the fact i was essentially a kid. now ive got no friends and havent had any for years and its shit.
>>
>>27982405
>they will never hit you up
what did he mean by this?

>>27982490
>should not be shocked if something happens to them
what did you mean by this?
>>
I finally made a friend recently. Been friendless for years, but now I finally have someone to do stuff with. She's a sweet, sheltered, autistic girl with a really nice personality.
She has a huge crush on me but I'm keeping her in the friendzone since I don't wanna break her heart.
>>
>>27984507
I fucking hate you chad
all I ever wanted was an autistic gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.