[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is shit right now make this an interesting thread I expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1457549535688.png (46 KB, 185x313) Image search: [Google]
1457549535688.png
46 KB, 185x313
/r9k/ is shit right now
make this an interesting thread
I expect at least 150 posts out of you all.
>>
3 mins in and we havent gotten anywhere at all
come on you lazy cunt start typing
yes you, the one reading this
>>
File: 1458946613900.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1458946613900.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>women

Now the thread will make itself.
>>
>>27982811
Statement: Women are boring and shitty egocentric human cum toilets.
>>
File: 1300x-Mutavore3.jpg (161 KB, 1040x1300) Image search: [Google]
1300x-Mutavore3.jpg
161 KB, 1040x1300
What are we gonna talk about fampai?
You guys ordered any figures recently? I'm waiting on this one to release.
>>
>>27982864
what's the point in figures? what enjoyment do you get out of it?
>>
File: 98765678.jpg (633 KB, 1544x869) Image search: [Google]
98765678.jpg
633 KB, 1544x869
>>27982908
I like looking at them, posing them, taking pictures of them, stuff like that. I don't have kids or a girlfriend so I have plenty of disposable income, might as well use it on something I like.
Here's my pacific Rim shelf but its kind of a shitty picture since you can't see most of the kaiju. I'll probably have to move some of the Gipsy Dangers into my closet to make room for Mutavore.
>>
>>27982369

http://themodularbody.com

So what do you think of this? I think it's super neato.
>>
So I've decided, after years of dicking about in life and women (no ree pls), to find a job, move out, and focus on hobbies like camping and carpentry for a few years, just live cosy and spend workdays just thinking of shit that I want to do and make. Building a life for myself.

Women can fuck off, if I'm earning my money they aren't seeing a dime; the only exception would be if I find a decent woman who's interesting and has hobbies and interests of her own, and even then, I'm gonna take things real slow. Women fake that shit, so I need to give my bullshit detector a chance.

Wish me luck robots. Hopefully the economy doesn't fuck me over.
>>
>>27983111
Looks cool, fuck making a robot waifu when we can just create our own programmed human meaty waifus
>>
>>27983111
THE FUTURE IS HERE AND I AM TERRIFIED
>>
>>27983128
read their soul not their mind
if their soul is clogged never give em an inch
read their eyes and tone of voice, how screwed up their face is (how hard they are trying to appear a certain way)
>>
>>27983220
Their souls can be good, that doesn't change how much society has affected them; my last gf had a heart of gold, but she was sadistic and mentally chaotic.

Easier signs are how much they call attention to themselves; women are very subtle at manipulating conversation and rationalising actions to suit them, because they've been trained to lie to themselves. What trips us men up is that we don't believe it unless we can explain and prove it, by which time we're hooked on them. So taking things slowly and accepting what we see rather than just what we know is vital.

Believe me, I've had my fair share of experience, and after my first, only the ones who excel in deceit have gotten close. Never lasted more than a couple of months, but after a few of these, I made sure my last was my last.

Being able to read microexpressions and analyse linguistics helps immensely too. Point being, I'm not short on tricks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.