[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is by far the most normalfag board on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1310481500822.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
Every other thread is about sex and relationships, and is full of anecdotes about old girlfriends and boyfriends.

The other half of the board hates promiscuity, homosexuals, and women. All old fashioned normalfag views you'd usually find held by a man in his 50s or 60s.

Worthless board, should be relabeled as /facebook/ before being deleted entirely by gook moot.
>>
>>27982200

checked friend! i hate these stupid normies too!!!! =P LOL
>>
File: 495.jpg (694 KB, 1125x1083) Image search: [Google]
495.jpg
694 KB, 1125x1083
>2200

double dubs confirms /r9k/ for /facebook/
>>
>>27982275
I wasn't even paying attention to the post numbers or I would have waited for 2222
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>27982312
Wow what a fucking normie, not even trying to get quads!
>>
>>27982200
>tfw he is right

This board had become one of the shittiest.So many ''robots'' that had girlfriends in the past or have friends.

Let's not even mention the threads, everyday the same boring or retarded threads, such as ''fembot thread''

The only board worse than r9k is /b/ or /soc/ .

I would migrate to wizardchan, but I'm not a wizard yet.
>>
>>27982535
Both /b/ and /soc/ are better boards than /r9k/ right now. /b/ has more variety and honest posts, and /soc/ at least accomplishes the goal of the board. /r9k/ is supposed to be for original content, and it is creating the very least of any board on this site.
>>
File: r9krightnow.gif (457 KB, 358x201) Image search: [Google]
r9krightnow.gif
457 KB, 358x201
Once a robot, always a robot. I'm going down with this thread.
>>
>>27982800
This. I feel like the same threads are posted constantly.. >fembot thread >racebait thread >gf thread
>>
File: 1460669794602.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1460669794602.png
228 KB, 858x725
The defenition of robot needs to be established again.

If you have friends, talk to women, get along with normies, etc, you are not a robot. Stop this "yeah but i dont have REAL friends and 3/10 women keep measaging me hey guys lets post our 7/10 faces and share tinder conversations" faggotry, you are NOT a robot perhaps just a slightly socially awkward normie.

I want real feel threads back and if you think thats autistic then reddit is down the hall and to the left normo
>>
I already told you guys that you are all FAKE incels, but atleast some posts have a sense of humour, but stop pretending to be incel or identify with Elliot Rodger.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.