[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15
File: Trainspotting.png (546 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Trainspotting.png
546 KB, 853x480
I just saw Trainspotting and I want to try heroin. Does anyone have any experience with it? I have done any drugs in the past so I don't know much about this.

Help me out, robots.
>>
Come down here to New Jersey if you want to be a degenerate H user.
>>
If this movie made you want to do heroin then you're a fucking idiot.

kys before you become space wasting junkie scum
>>
>>27982064
I can just imagine an inexperienced and socially inept r9k user trying to buy heroin in the hood.
It's not something you can just get into.
>>
just don't. you can't just jump right into heroin, that's an easy way to overdose.

i'm not going to tell you to do this either, but start with pills. oxycodone 15mgs, or oxycodone 30mgs. it's basically the same feeling as heroin.

it's not worth it. i got addicted and it ruined my life.
>>
>>27982094
I don't wanna move, I just wanna try it once and see how it is.
>>
From what I hear it's better to smoke it your first time instead of main lining it
>>
>>27982106
Agreed.

Has to be b8. Honestly if you're dumb enough to want to try heroin because of an overrated 90s movie, then you deserve to become a fucking junkie.
>>
>>27982106
Why? It seemed amazing. I just wanna try it out and see if it's as good as they said. I don't really have much else going on either way.

The people in the movie seemed fine except the guy who died.
>>
>>27982133
Then enjoy physical addiction since your first use. It's the one drug that you can't escape
>>
Any drugs with needles are shit.
My grandpa and two cousins have died from heroine.
Make poppy seed tea.
>>
File: Krusty_250849_5458422[1].gif (155 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Krusty_250849_5458422[1].gif
155 KB, 500x377
>>27982133
>heroin
>"try it once"

epic meme, lmao
>>
>>27982172
Try eating mushrooms or taking acid instead. You'll have an amazing time and it's not going to fuck your life up like heroin. I've known so many people that have either died or will die soon because of heroin.
>>
>>27982130
How did it ruin your life?

And is it as good as they say?
>>
>>27982094

can confirm

am a degenerate nj H user

not worth it dumbass
>>
>>27982185
Really? Since first use?
>>
>>27982255
i got addicted and basically spent 4-5 years chasing after it. once you get addicted you start having withdrawals. they are awful, pretty much the worst thing i've ever experienced is dope withdrawal. you need dope just to not be sick. that's how it fucks with you. you will do anything just for a hit when you're sick.

and yes, it's just as good as everyone says it is. it's a 2 hour long brain orgasm. you will willingly throw away your life just to get high/not sick.
>>
>>27982288
No drug will get you addicted your first time
>>
>>27982273
Is your life ruined senpai?
>>
File: KYLDD.png (73 KB, 629x430) Image search: [Google]
KYLDD.png
73 KB, 629x430
Reminder to
>>
So OP is gonna end up like Tommy
>>
>>27982319

nah i actually quit a 2 year addiction like 3 months ago

my life was never bad. I just crave depressants, so xanax and H were my favorite. If I could have all 3, and a beer, it would be considered a 10/10 night.

started because I had a panic attack on weed once and got derealization and had constant physical anxiety. it was like a permanent acid trip, anything to numb the mind was perfect. xanax I hold as a miracle drug from God himself, it's so good
>>
>>27982185
I recreationally sniffed for like 2.5+ years and haven't touched the stuff for almost 2 years now. If you have solid will power than you'll be fine.
>>
>>27982064
dont do it unless you have enough to sustain a high for at least one lifetime
so in other words DON'T DO HEROIN!
>>
>>27982299
That sounds pretty shitty. They showed that in the movie. It definitely does seem horrifying.

How long did it take for you to become addicted?
>>
>>27982384
>If you have solid will power than you'll be fine.

also don't fall for this meme OP
>>
>>27982373
> I had a panic attack on weed once and got derealization and had constant physical anxiety. it was like a permanent acid trip

What the fuck. I smoke weed quite often and you made me spooked. Is this real? Does it happen to people with no mental illness in the family and such?
>>
robots have the unique ability to use hard drugs without getting addicted, at least from my experience.
our problems are already on the table, normies dont even know their problems yet, they are locked deep inside.
all drugs (not just psychedelics) 'unlock' new feels you have to deal with, we have a lot of experience dealing with feels.
>>
>>27982064

Indirectly. In clinicals I did a rotation at some of the local rehab clinics. I expected mostly meth with a healthy minority of H and alcohol. It was about 90% Heroin. Unless you're rich, I'd suggest you stay the fuck away.

Another downside: When you do inevitably need pain control - whether due to an accident, surgery, or just routine end of life comfort care in the hospital - you've already fried the fuck out of your opioid receptors. That means you're fucked on pain control, and nothing we can give you will fix it. You'll be in a living hell.
>>
>>27982447

It happened out the blue. My life changed forever that night, and I'd give anything to go back. bring me back to reality senpai

but I still smoke weed anyways. In fact I'm high right now
>>
>>27982393
>How long did it take for you to become addicted

kind of depends on how you define addiction. IMO, once someone starts getting cravings for opiates, he's already addicted, sooner or later those cravings turn into physical withdrawals.

for me i loved opiates from the moment i took them. it took me a good 2 months of every day use to start getting physical withdrawals. they weren't severe at that point, but i definitely noticed that i felt better after snorting a pill.

it's a pretty slow process and you don't really notice it happening, but at some point it all goes to shit and you can't do anything without getting high first, it's not even really like getting high, you need the shit just to feel normal and functioning. that's how bad it gets.
>>
>>27982447

Rare but yes. The strain matters, and there's correlations with schizophrenia and such, so likely a genetic component in terms of likelihood. Family history is just a strong correlation with risk. Most people should minimize use of weed until their brains are fully developed at the end of their early 20s, to be safe - especially those with any schizos in their extended family.
>>
>>27982185
>>27982288
>>27982316
Trying it once will be fine. You will feel like shit the next day, then move on with your life.

If you start doing it regularly, then you are looking at a week of the flu to get off the physical withdrawals, but the problem is the mental part. If you are a former addict there is a high chance of relapse. This is not because of the physical withdrawal (which goes away easily enough after a week or two), but because you would rather just kill yourself slowly with heroin rather than live normally.

I would not do it. If you try it once you might like it. You won't be physically addicted, but you might like it too much and degenerate from there.
>>
This movie doesn't even seriously go into the implications of heroin use and it still makes me want to avoid it like the Plague. You're retarded OP.

Hope you die like the pathetic junkie you're going to be.
>>
do drug addicts even consider themselves human?
>>
It's the best thing in the world.

Stay the fuck away from it.
>>
>>27982602
I'm an alligator
>>
I have used medical grade diamorphine and while it is pleasant it isn't a magical experience.

I can understand how people get addicted to it, but remember, you are addicted to this imageboard, and it is still awful.
>>
>>27982503
>it's not even really like getting high, you need the shit just to feel normal and functioning

That's scary.

Take care, anon.
>>
>>27982602
You haven't gone through the full human experience if you've never used drugs. How the hell do you stand there and say you're more human than us drug addicts when we've experienced more of the extremities of human existence than you ever will?
>>
>>27982709
i quit 2 years ago so i'm fine now

but yea, it's basically like food at some point, you literally need to use it just to function somewhat normally.

i needed at least 2 or 3 bags of dope per day just to stop withdrawals, i wasn't even getting high, to get high i would need double that amount.
>>
You don't have to shoot it like that, the rich kids in new hampshire and vermont freebase it or even snort it. But I would start with the pills first.
>>
>>27982064

>watches an extremely anti-heroin film that shows it in an extremely disturbing light
>wants to try it

are you fucking retarded? it's idiots like you who make republicans want to ban violent music and games
>>
>>27982759
I live in Vermont and it's not like all the heroin users here are rich kids. Have you even been to Vermont?

Also, nobody fucking freebases east coast powder. Are you retarded? People snort it all the time, but it isn't something you smoke.
>>
You watched trainspotting of all films and THAT makes you want to do heroin? I think you missed the message m8
>>
>>27982753

Same thing happened to me with bezos, was using a crazy amount just to not feel w/d's. Fucking terrible times. I had a friend that was hooked on benzos and opiates at the same time then got locked up which forced him to go cold turkey, I could not fucking imagine the feeling. Lucky for me I used weed to slowly taper off xanax.
>>
>>27982759
almost all dope heads started off snorting the powder, or snorting pills. shooting it just gives you an instant rush, it feels good but it's honestly really overrated.

it depends on the type of dope though. in some places, mostly on the west coast, you get a tar version of heroin and you can't snort it, you need to shoot it up. on the east coast it's almost all powder, i've never even seen tar over here.
>>
File: 1461032736858.png (420 KB, 1912x1076) Image search: [Google]
1461032736858.png
420 KB, 1912x1076
>>27982803

>cold turkey benzos

not even once f a m
>>
>>27982792

Down here in florida a lot of people free base the shit, I only hear things about the north east kids using it. The mexicans snort it.
>>
>>27982602
Yeah, why shouldn't we. I like being honest with myself that the things I like kill me
>>
>>27982806

you can actually grind down the black tar by putting it in a pill bottle with two quarters and shaking it rapidly so it turns into snortable powder
>>
>>27982803
i was using oxycodone 30s and xanax at the same time. i was never really into xanax, i used it because despite all the opiates i was putting my body i was still having panic attacks and had anxieties, so i just used xanax to calm me down.

i don't know how anyone uses that shit recreationally, it's extremely boring.

this girl i used to know had a seizure right in front of me because she was a massive benzo addict and didn't have any for 2 straight days. she was doing like 8 bars a day.
>>
>>27982602

Yeah. The main issue is that a large portion of them blame anyone but themselves for their problems.
>>
>>27982806
You don't need to shoot tar, you can smoke it, and almost everyone starts off smoking it before they graduate to shooting.
>>
>>27982853
i figure it would just be easier to smoke it, there doesn't seem to be any point in snorting tar
>>
>>27982373
I'm actually just starting to get into xanax, been taking it recreationaly for the last month. I haven't really felt an overwhelming need for it but i have hear it can be addicting. How has taking xanax affected you?
>>
>>27982896

It is a boring drug which is why I liked it. I fell in love with the calmness and not worrying about anything. I do miss it but then again I have about 4-5 years that went by and I don't remember shit.
>>
>>27982951

i can't remember anything that happened two days ago. in fact i can't remember most things. i kinda just float day to day now

xanax, not even once
>>
>>27982951
Hey I'm wondering, what effect does Xanax have? I can imagine what other drugs are like but I have a hard time grasping xanax.
>>
>>27982753
>>27982803
Same here but with dissociatives, mainly mxe and 3-meo-pcp. Doing just enough to feel effects. Always just barely dodged the transition into mainlining, always kept to snorting(crazy amounts of) my drugs. I bet the withdrawals I experienced were pretty mild compared to that of opiates and benzos. I'm gonna relapse soon, I hate being sober.
>>
>>27982982

if you don't get anxiety it's a pretty high-less drug. half the high is the anxiety relief
>>
>>27982982
xanax is basically being drunk without being drunk

you still have control over your faculties, so you aren't like slurring speech and stumbling everywhere.

so basically like feeling drunk without all the nasty drunk bits.
>>
>>27982982

Best way I can explain it is like sort of a drunk feeling but without the taste and feeling it in your stomach. But its like a calm sleepy type drunk not an angry. You get angry as fuck for no reason the next day though.
>>
>>27983011
>>27983032

That sounds pretty nice, actually. In what situations do people use it?
>>
>>27982447
>>27982373
This happened to me as well.
I just kept smoking and started to accept/ignore the derealization and now it's gone.
But my psyche is a bit fucked, I see a psychiatrist who tells me that I have a depression,
and some of the things I experience are not exactly supposed to happen while sober,
although I'm not entirely psychotic.
>>
>>27983054
some people will say they love it

i used it for 2 years and i just used it as intended, anti anxiety. i have used a bit too much here and there and i never really liked it, it's just a boring sleepy feeling. it's not really nice, not really terrible, just a big...bleh.

i really don't understand why people use it recreationally

it's not worth pursuing. plus you really don't want to get addicted to that shit.
>>
>>27982447
it happens to a lot of people. i used to love weed when i was a teen, but for some reason when i smoked it one night i had a complete melt down panic attack, and every time i've smoked it since then it's just never been the same. i haven't smoked it in like 8 years because it just triggers panic attacks in me.

i already know someone is going to say "brah you just need to keep smoking it and that will go away," but i'm truly not interested in going through that panic inducing shit just to smoke weed again like some idiot teenager again. i'm over it.
>>
>I just saw Trainspotting and I want to try heroin.

Before you do that watch Requiem for a Dream.
>>
>>27983194

The same exact thing happened to me, I used to be one of those guys that laughed at people that had panic attacks until I got a bad one. After that I flushed the rest of my weed and haven't really messed with it. I just drink now.
>>
>>27983215
Requiem for a Dream didn't make me want to do H any less.
>>
File: 1352497515118.jpg (62 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1352497515118.jpg
62 KB, 550x412
Hi OP

I did a decnt amount of heroin/pills awhile ago. Never got addicted/don't plan on doing it again.

I started with snorting percocet- these give you a nice body/mental high. You're completely relaxed, stress/pain free- just tranquil. I have to say I enjoyed them very much.

Then the guy I got pills from ran out and only had heroin/cocaine. I started snorting really small lines, but I think I had way too much my first time and I got really sweaty, heavy etc. So I drank a big cup of black coffee. After 15 min I started feeling better- similar to percocet, but with a stronger body high- just relaxed, sleepy, calm etc. Then after a while I started puking by guts out. I'm talking exorcist style shit. 5-7 times or so. Also I got a fucking craaazy body itch. Really unpleasant- all over. It drove me insane for 2-3h until I took some antihistamines. I scratched the living shit out of my back and legs that night

I fucked my gf that night for like an hour or longer non stop but couldn't come. Its like you cant cross that treshold even when you try really hard. Surprised I even got wood because I lost a lot of sensation in my dick.

Continued to snort small lines that night- felt good but really itchy. Woke up feeling shit and depressed.

After that I had it 8 or so times, each time binging for 2 days. First couple times I puked my lungs & stomach out and got that insane itch. But still It was kind of enjoyable overall.

The worst thing was the comedowns after the binges- I don't think they were withdrawals, but I got insane headaches, depression, irritability, rage etc. Those turned me away from it- the hangover just wasn't worth it for me so I stopped. Also had a good job and didn't want to complicate my life.

I'm glad I tried it because its another experience, but I wouldn't recommend it personally. Percocet was more enjoyable with less sides
>>
itt:

>edgy OP talks about wanting to do heroin for attention
>actual drug addicts show up and tell him to stay away
>he responds coyly, plays dumb
>some anon will actually try heroin because of OP's charade
>>
>>27982064
>i-I wanna be like the kool guys in the mobies :(

You should kill yourself
>>
>>27983227
it happens to a lot of people. i think the only types who haven't had that happen to them are the ones who just smoke weed every single day

i figured if they stopped smoking for a year and tried smoking again they'd experience it.
>>
DON'T FUCKING DO IT. SERIOUSLY. It's literally the best feeling ever the first time you do it. After you do it the first time, it consumes you fucking life to the point where that's all you think about. Think about a time where you could not eliminate a thought and that's all that was in your head during the entire day. Multiply that by a factor of 100 and you got heroin addiction.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>27982481
are you sure it was derealization? because i think i have the same thing as you do, and i've found thing called "depersonalization disorder" and it fits my symptoms just correctly.
>>
OP, I know drugs appear to be last chance of feeling happiness in robot life, but don't just jump to most addictive and dangerous of them, ok
>>
>>27983354
that's just scare tactics. the first time i messed around with opiates it was pleasurable but not mind blowing. the problems start coming around when you start craving it more and more. once every 2 months turns into once every month turns into once every other weekend turns into once every weekend, etc

it's not an immediate thing. opiates have a way of tricking you into thinking it's not making you it's bitch though. you don't notice the addiction creeping up.
>>
>>27983394

DP/DR is similar in a lot of ways physically but mentally DP you're a little more, i don't know. it's hard to explain dissociative disorders. yes it was derealization
>>
>>27983409
Pretty much this

Also the people who said he is too impressionable are right.
>>
I do heroin casually on the occasional Friday or Saturday night. Can easily go with or without. Been taking it like this for 2 years and I love it. Probably the best feeling a human can experience.
>>
>>27983436
all right, cool to know someone else has/had the same thing, was there anything that helped you get better from your condition?
>>
>>27983501
either you're getting shit dope or you're a liar

i'm picking...liar
>>
>>27983514

lexapro and lamictal. been on them for i don't know, 18 months? dr doesn't give me physical anxiety anymore for the most part. what a fucking relief, i was gonna off myself if things didn't get better

the best thing to do is ignore it and not think about it, don't google it, etc
>>
>>27983560
yes, i recognize myself from the physical anxiety thing. and thank you anon for the medicine tip, have a nice day and keep up :)
>>
>>27983254
that sounds... like shit. why would you continue doing it after that?
>>
>>27983555
Nah man, just need some fucking willpower and to not let it make you a bitch.
Just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one else can.
>>
>>27983601

also a really good tip is to relax your muscles if you feel anxious

you're subconsciously tightening them up in response to anxiety, and then getting anxious about the surprise anxious feeling, vicious cycle
>>
>>27983635
mmhmmmmm yes i totally believe you
>>
>>27983666

they gotta learn for themselves, man

checking them trips
>>
>>27983666
Number of the beast
>>
>>27982064
Meh, opiates/opioids in general are overrated. Some people seem to really fall hard for them but they've always made me feel like I was warm and sick. Like being in bed all day. I could see how you'd get addicted but I think that arises out of other emotional issues and then the desire to not get sick.

It's not worth the risk of putting a dirty needle into your bloodstream IMHO
>>
File: 1460991711737.jpg (169 KB, 376x842) Image search: [Google]
1460991711737.jpg
169 KB, 376x842
>>27982064
Why not try pussy and ass licking?
>>
>>27983633

The mental/physical relaxation made it enjoyable for a while- all worries go away- you just feel good/euphoric and "in the moment". I might have focused on the sides a bit much in that post, but the truth is heroin made me feel good even despite all that shit. Puking multiple times wasnt even that bad desu. The itch was the absolute worst though- but it was manageable with antihistamines. I took it mostly because I had a stressful job with long hours and I was a walking ball of nerves and anger through the workweek. It helped me relax and reset during the weekends
>>
What's /r9k/'s view on stimulants?

ie. Adderall, Meth.

I tried low dose meth for the first time and it just felt like a smoother vyvanse. Probably not gonna push this any further, though.
>>
>>27983819
>Better than sex, Rents. Better than sex. The ultimate hit.

From the movie Trainspotting. Plus sex is harder to come by than heroin.
>>
>>27983666
Nobody cares if you believe him or not you little faggot
>>
>>27983932
was on legal amphetamines throughout elementary and middle school

one of the side effects is it makes you a retarded sissy faggot
>>
>>27983932
I have pretty bad ADHD and I wanna try stimulants. Should I go for it?

>>27983973
How so?
>>
File: 1460989641464.jpg (118 KB, 902x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460989641464.jpg
118 KB, 902x1200
>>27983958
Good points.
But what if a girl is addicted? Do you think a girl can replace heroin with having her ass licked? There'd be no problem obtaining an ass licked, but I wonder if it would be satisfying enough.
>>
>>27984039
face in a girls ass > heroin
>>
>>27982064
heroin is just a very strong opiate
you can try milder ones to understand whats its like, nobody just start with heroin

Things you can try:
cough syrup or something with codeine
Tramadol
morphine
oxycontin
>>
>>27983819
It costs more
>>
File: 1444115047220.jpg (16 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1444115047220.jpg
16 KB, 221x246
>>27982447
>>27983194
I used to love smoking weed and listen to music in my late teens but the whole last year i was "clean" and after i smoked some, a couple of month ago, i got a serious panic attack and just realized how fucking pathetic my life had become. Like, I was ready to paddle away on my bike to the railroad tracks, but I decided to take my one and only chance at getting my shit together, enrolling for uni.

Not so hyped about 420BL4Z3 anymore. But that panic attack was the best thing that could've happen to me, started to take suicide seriously and got some respect for it now
>>
>>27984397
Did the panic attack make you realize how pathetic your life is? Sorry, I don't quite follow.
>>
>>27984397
>realized how fucking pathetic my life had become

That's what happened to me. I realized I was 25 years old, working a dead end job and getting stoned in my parents garage. I had never felt so low in my entire life, I wanted to cry. Then I started to remember every bad comment people said to me in my entire life and thinking about how I know my parents are disappointed in my life but won't say it because they're too nice.
>>
File: 1455322324004.jpg (99 KB, 1600x648) Image search: [Google]
1455322324004.jpg
99 KB, 1600x648
>>27984491
yes u know NEET, sleep to 3pm, wake up, eat, at computer doing nothing, parents go to bed, smoke, fap, 4am, go to bed, repeat..

What day is it?
Fuck.. I'm lonley
>>
>>27984714

I had a job and a small group of friends and I still went crazy
>>
>>27984714
That's me except I don't smoke. Should I change something? I'm living pretty comfortably.
>>
>>27983995
can anyone answer this? I'm also interested
>>
File: 1458942096774.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1458942096774.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>27982167
>overrated

b8 for the b8 god
>>
>>27982167
>Trainspotting
>overrated

wew lad
>>
File: 1435431075557.png (293 KB, 392x727) Image search: [Google]
1435431075557.png
293 KB, 392x727
>>27984773
>Should I change something?
think of your self from another "normal" persons perspective. If you don't feel any shame, I guess you don't have to change?
>>
>>27985272
But that's not alpha
>>
File: 1427495300050.png (140 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1427495300050.png
140 KB, 250x250
>>27985388
what do i know?? I'm still on this board..
>>
>>27982064
You're gonna get eaten alive by heroin, she's a jealous girlfriend, the most jealous there is, you'll lose everything for her but you'll love every minute of it.
>>
File: 1400739429808.jpg (64 KB, 1008x666) Image search: [Google]
1400739429808.jpg
64 KB, 1008x666
Smoked Heroin a few times.
It was ok.
Meth is gross and dirty.
Cocaine is Glorious.
Weed is dirty.
Xanax is nice but not worth it.
>>
>>27982447
it happens, Can;t even touch the stuff anymore.
Can't tell whats real or not anymore, really fucked me up.
>>
File: 1389404433998.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1389404433998.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>27985724
>cocaine is glorious
>>
>>27985757
Is it permanent or just when you smoke?
>>
>>27985881
started just when I smoked it. Now it comes and goes.
Sometime i get it with alcohol now.
Probably borderline schizo
>>
you are retarded as fuck you edgy teen faggot

nearly as bad as people who started doing meth because they saw breaking bad and thought it was cool
>>
>>27986209
wait people actually did that? that series and the movie trainspotting is extremely anti drugs. how the fuck.
>>
JEWISH MEDIA
>>
>>27986000
Alcohol was the one thing that actually helped me when I would experience that.
>>
>>27983932
Stimulants are okay.
Cocaine is overrated imo
adderall is probably the best adhd med to abuse, concerta is alright but you usually cant blow it which is most of the fun
never did meth but I can only assume it's similar to adderall
mdma is okay, but i prefer m1

I can't think of anything else.
I honestly don't know if these do anything besides put my HR through the roof and make me hyphy.
stimulants are okay, but i think i prefer hallucinogens.
>>
>>27986209

Nobody did this.
>>
>>27986718
i did this. Tuco was just so cool man
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.