[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >in class >cute-looking girl who sits to my left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (150 KB, 1707x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 1707x1365
>be me
>in class
>cute-looking girl who sits to my left
>been looking for an excuse to man up and introduce myself to her
>group project
>allowed to work in groups of up to 3 if we choose
>I have one friend in the class, we look for a 3rd partner
>timetointroduceself.png
>walk up
>"Hi (girl's name), would you like to join (friend) and I's group?"
>doesn't say a word
>stay positive, assume she can't hear me
>she's staring down at her desk
>wave hand in front of desk to catch her attention
>she doesn't even flinch
>give up, go back to desk
>alpha male asks her to join his group
>she also doesn't say a word or look at him
>she ends up working alone

Not sure if I failed to make any impression because I'm a betafag or she's just an uptight bitch.
I think it is a bit of both, DESU
>>
>a person who doesn't respond when spoken to
kek I thought I was the only who did this
>>
File: 1455507377766.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1455507377766.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
That bitch is a keeper. Don't give up nerd. Try again!
>>
>>27982147
There's a big difference between "girl who is quiet" and "bitch who gives the cold shoulder". Probably not a keeper, unless OP likes girls who are intolerable bitches when they do speak.
>>
Follow her home and rape her, hopefully she keeps up the quiet act and doesn't talk about it!

Its a win win, he she talks about it, not only did you have sex, but you got her out of her she'll, if she keeps quiet, then you can just keep raping her each day for free sex.
>>
>>27982655
dubs don't lie

I somehow ended up dating a girl like this. it was only slightly better than dating an uptight loud girl, because at least rather than bitch me out when she got mad at me for the stupidest things, she'd just give me the cold shoulder instead. especially not recommended to passionate men.
>>
>tfw no ice-queen to hatefuck
>>
File: BBC.jpg (193 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
BBC.jpg
193 KB, 720x1280
she's probably pissed off that there's no BBC in her class
>>
>>27982867
Actually, I think she prefers Native cock.
Doesn't help that I'm as white as a snowman.
>>
>>27983098
shes probably a jew
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.