[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you a manchild? The most common excuse I hear is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: 1459210456975.png (882 KB, 650x698) Image search: [Google]
1459210456975.png
882 KB, 650x698
Why are you a manchild?

The most common excuse I hear is that their parents didn't teach them anything growing up, like how to talk to people.

What's your excuse?
>>
my """""parents""""" were practically just roommates to me
>>
File: 1412202647615.png (176 KB, 872x1000) Image search: [Google]
1412202647615.png
176 KB, 872x1000
because I like it desu
>>
i'm a lazy asshole
>>
I can't get a job and I have no real responablities so I have no reason to force myself to "grow out of childish things".

I really would like to support myself though. But until I get reliable income that is just no happening.
>>
>>27981636
I think with 75% of them, they got fat first and gradually said 'fuck it' and became a manboy.
>>
>>27981636
It's a very good excuse. The world is way harder when you have to learn simple adult things on your own or pretty much become homeless.
>>
>>27981636
Because my upbringing mainly consisted of put him in front of the playstation instead of spending time with him
>>
>>27981695
Why 'can't' you get a job?
Ocx
>>
ain't nothing in this world worth """"maturing"""" for
anyway this is the down-slope now ain't nobody needs to try hard
>>
I have a job and can maintain a semblance of being "normal" when in public. However my house is decorated with animu girl and mecha figurines, posters, etc. Figures and video games get factored into my budget every month.
There is no point in trying to get a woman, I'd just be acting like some dancing monkey trying to impress her while 15 other guys do the same. Every woman has taken at least 10 cocks by the time they graduate college. And no girl wants a man who doesn't like taking the lead and is passive like I am. I wish I had a girl who would hold me against her chest and stroke my hair, but women do not like men who aren't brazen alphas at all times.
Seeing as there is no point in trying to attract a woman, I see no reason why I shouldn't be a "manchild" as you put it.
>>
>>27981709
If that's true, why are these parents not teaching their kids anything?
>>
File: 1453134762315.jpg (107 KB, 974x1244) Image search: [Google]
1453134762315.jpg
107 KB, 974x1244
My dad wasn't exactly a spectacular role model. Pretty much every friday he got paid he'd come home with a bottle of jack and some whore he found. he more or less just put food in the fridge sometimes and lived in the same house as me. the only time he'd ever really take notice to me is when my clothes got too ragged and he'd then give me twenty bucks and send me to the thrift store to buy "new" clothes.
>>
>>27981636
i had a job as a receptionist, i would bring in a flash drive and watch House M.D. i eventually got fired with pay. at that point i started being full time neet. the parents made me apply for more jobs a year or two in. i went on 12 interviews and thought they went good but never heard back. my life consists of getting high, jerking off multiple times, working out, vidya/browsing 4chan, eating and sleeping.

i honestly dont see how getting a job is going to improve my life do you?
>>
>>27981790
Classic neckbeard tbqhwy
>>
>>27981848
Some people are just horrible parents and should have never had kids in the first place.
My best friend's parents are the kind of people who just could not care less about their kids, but they had kids when they were around 26-28 because they thought that was just what you're supposed to do when you get older.
They neglected him and his brother for pretty much the entirety of their childhoods and it fucked both of them up pretty bad. My friend hardly has anything to do with them anymore, and they don't even seem to care that he cut them out of his life.
>>
>>27981919
Elaborate?
I'm clean shaven and in good shape.
>>
>>27981740
No exp, my education is obsolete but at the same time makes me over qualified for wageslave jobs, and because of autism I can make social connections that lead to jobs.
Add to that the fact that I live in a major city with a large pool of people willing and able for every single position with more exp (or lie about exp) and it makes things even more hopeless.

At this point I think the only realistic option I have left is to develop some kind of skill that would allow me to work for myself since NO ONE will hire me for anything.
>>
missed all of the important milestones, still have the priorities of a teenager in my twenties because I can't make it to the next developmental 'stage'
>no first kiss in middle school
>no first relationship
>no first job in high school
>never lose virginity
you don't magically forget about these things once you reach a certain arbitrary age
I have the life experiences of a 15 year old
>>
>>27981636
>their parents didn't teach them anything growing up, like how to talk to people.

Well, that's it for me. My mom and dad are both immature, and don't know anything about self-control or social graces.
>>
>>27981636
I have an always-switched-on, over analytical mind driven by curiousity. I love true things and the best feel is coming up with an elegant but simple solution to a complex problem. This means sometimes I can come across as being distant or aloof or lacking empathy.

I abuse alcohol as a means of turning my brain off and just running on pure emotion, something I never do while sober. 11 years of this behaviour has left me a hopeless, ambitionless degenerate blackout drunk with a domestic violence conviction.

Women like me for a couple of weeks. Then they all say the same thing: that I am an emotionally stunted man child, incapable of sharing any feelings unless blind drunk.

I also have an extreme predisposition to addiction. I get physical withdrawal symptoms after 4 hours without a cigarette or by 1pm if I didn't have a morning coffee.

The way that the chemicals run my life helps keep me trapped in my lifestyle.

My parents are cool. I know how to talk to people on a superficial level.
>>
>>27981962
try getting bonus rare milestones like
- betray someone important
- cause an awkward scene in a public place
- live in the woods for a month straight
- harass for years the guinness world records people about some idiotic record you want to invent and claim

and so on
you'll be an interesting person in no time
>>
>>27982107
ISTP?

bloxblox
>>
>>27982108
kek that would just further cement my manchild status in reality
>>
>>27981636
Nice meme society i'm mot going to fall for this and you should feel bad for people doing things you don't like. /thread real talk you should feel ashamed for your retarded and illogical way of thinking
>>
>>27981636
My parents were very protective and never taught me how to stand up for myself
>>
To not be a manchild I would have to accept not being born a top Chad and having to work hard to achieve things just because I got unlucky when being born. I think only a weak beta would accept that.
>>
Everyone hated me for no real reason until high school when they hated me because I was an asshole to them because they hated me for no real reason. Also my parents failed me in every way.
>>
>>27982141
ENTP
BLOGX
>>
>>27982192
Meme society? what, being a manchild?
>>
>>27981949
Got it. The truth is you don't want to get a job.
>>
>>27982206
>To not be a manchild I would have to accept not being born a top Chad and having to work hard to achieve things just because I got unlucky when being born. I think only a weak beta would accept that.
This is how manchildren actually think.
>>
>>27982318
Yes. I do. Is there anything good about accepting being treated like shit for things out of your control? Having to work hard just because you got unlucky? It might be called the thinking of a manchild. But is it not true?
>>
>>27982283
0/10
meh. No effort, originality, or humor in that troll.
>>
>>27982318
do you have an argument that addresses his point or are you just going to meme?
>>
>>27981949
>my education is obsolete
How old are you nigga? The fuck did you study that is obsolete?
>>
>>27982371
Anon is right. I did some fucked up shit to get a job. Moved cross country, said fuck it to my friends and family and lost most of them because I did what I wanted, had to live like a hobo for a few weeks.

You don't want to get a job. You want other things more. Like being a NEET.
>>
>>27982354
You're really immature. Truly an authentic manchild.
>>
File: 1461096759340.jpg (107 KB, 960x953) Image search: [Google]
1461096759340.jpg
107 KB, 960x953
>Your waifu belongs to us now!
What do /r9k/?
>>
>>27982428
strength is measured in accomplishment and ability. if you do not have the capacity to work hard, and through your hard work find all the success that you visualize, you are not strong.
>>
>>27982371
does this shit even work on your mother?
>>
>>27982463
Not wanting to get treated worse because of things I couldn't change is immature? Gee. Then I guess I am.
>>
>>27982473
Yeah that works for things like employment, doesn't do much good when it comes to women. Attracting a woman is 100% luck.
>>
File: 2.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>27982525
>Attracting a woman is 100% luck.
This is what neckbeard manboys actually believe.
>>
>>27982354
If you blame genetics, we can get our data from prehistoric men who ran on pure genetics rather than culture.

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d

If 1 man in 17 is a chad, then 16 in 17 has to work hard for achievements.

Since robot manchildren do not make up 94% of the population, you are complaining about something which almost all men have to do.

You are essentially saying
> pissing standing up is too hard, why couldn't my genetics be different so I could sit down to piss?
>>
>>27982436
Studied IT support type stuff up to windows xp.

Along with a very general (aka not useful) liberal (basics of culture, math, science, technology, art, etc) education at a community college.

Should have just went to trade school or something, but now I am too broke for further education.
>>
>>27982564
Just because most men accept this like the bitches they are doesn't mean I will. If you accept working hard to compensate for things you can't change you are weak.
>>
>>27982560
It is entirely luck. You have to be born with good facial genetics. You have to be born tall. You have to do ALL of the legwork like approaching the woman, leading the conversation, asking her on a date, and paying for a date. All of this while women are supposedly equal to men. Oh but don't approach during the "wrong" time, that'll piss her off and that's misogyny and she'll go write a Guardian article about it.
Hell even just living in the same proximity as someone who would be willing to date you all comes down to nothing but fucking luck.
>>
Autism and no father figure.
>>
>>27981636
Overbearing parents.

Didn't teach me anything in my younger years, protected me from any conflict or difficulty, demanded I do everything they say with a smile on my face, then suddenly when I'm 18 expect me to know what I'm doing.

Then when I'm 18, they still demand me to do whatever they want, guilt me, and I'm lost. It took to my mid-20s to realize to stop listening to their shit and go on my own. Which in retrospect sounds so foolish, but how was I supposed to know better? I didn't have friends. School faculty was a joke. I had no guidance besides my parents.

It's my fault to some point since I'm a stupid fuckup ugly trashbag, but overbearing parents just crush you.
>>
>>27982443
4/10
Trying harder now, but still obvious.
>>
>>27981636
overprotective parents and mild autism
>>
>>27982662
also, low self-esteem and too many negative experiences with other people
>>
>>27982486
Tempted to start up with your mama jokes but it would probably derail the thread.
>>
File: 0072 - gu0XYfy.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
0072 - gu0XYfy.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>27981909
>tfw i didnt even get 1 you
>>
File: 1410603845735.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1410603845735.png
59 KB, 684x710
>>27981636
I gotta be me.
>>
>>27981909

Here's your reply my friend! original
>>
>>27982654
Years of working shit jobs with scumfucks and my degrees say otherwise. There is not a single thing in this world you can force someone to do that they don't want to, and by that same token, they is nothing someone will do unless they actually want to.
>>
>>27981685
this pretty much sums it up for me desu
>>
>>27981923
My parents straight up told me that they had me just because they needed someone to take care of them when they're old. Both my siblings are 10 and 11 years older than me and technically I shouldn't even have been born.

I'm basically a retirement plan for two old people who freaked out at seeing their kids grow up too fast.
>>
>>27982814
While this may have been good bait in a different context. The fact that you have already been outed as a troll means suck a tactic is pretty ineffective.

4/10
Best you are getting.
>>
>>27981636
I might be genuinely retarded tbqh.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.