[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, its time. I have to hang myself today, all other ways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nnf347wNrL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (11 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnf347wNrL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
11 KB, 500x441
Ok guys, its time. I have to hang myself today, all other ways and attempts have failed. This is the last way i wanted to go, but the pain is just too much. I love you guys and i hope we meet again someday. Please encourage me to do this, its the only option i have left
>>
>>27981346
If this is all you're gonna give us, we don't care
that you're killing yourself.
Making a post like this literally gives you nothing,
and neither does it give us anything.
It's pure fucking shit.
Please stop.
>>
>>27981346
Make sure there's enough of a drop, you want to break your neck not strangle. Strangling is not fun
>>
You're not going to go through with it, you fucking pussy
>>
>>27981746
>Make sure there's enough of a drop, you want to break your neck

No you don't. Doing drop hanging right takes skill and special preparation and trying this on your own is as likely to leave you paralyzed as it is dead.

Suspension hanging is the winning strategy. You want to cut off the bloodflow to your brain without squishing your windpipe. Do this and death is rapid and (relatively) painless, even euphoric.
>>
Good luck.
Orignalerio
>>
>>27981346
Tell us about yourself, anon.
Why do you feel you must do this?
>>
>>27981699
What else do you wanna know? I literally have to do this my life is too fucked up, i cant even really explain it. Just fucking everything.

>>27981746

I plan on doing it off a railing from upstairs to downstairs

>>27981785
Well see i guess, i admit im scared as fuck
>>
>>27982120
>I plan on doing it off a railing from upstairs to downstairs

OP, please tell me you are not going to attempt a drop hanging. You will do yourself a serious injury and will not have the peaceful death you're imagining.

It doesn't sound to me like you've done any research any suicide methods at all. You must do this, thoroughly, before you make an attempt or odds are you'll just end up worse off than you are now.

Research, research, research. Then attempt, if you still want to.
>>
>>27981346
Become an introverted hermit and play vidya for the rest of your life. It's pretty fun desu. Obviously you'll have to get a job and shit, but if you get a night shift you'll have to deal with less normies out in public and be able to blast gommies in HoI3 during the day.

Suicide is pointless tbqh
>>
>>27982214
Thanks, i guess youre right, i always thought the most quick and painless route would be breaking your neck, but thanks for this anon >>27982036 it might be a little easier on me. Thank you

>>27982237
What about all the shame and shit? Even doing nothing all day has become more painful staying alive rather being dead. I cant enjoy anything anymore
>>
>>27981346
Suicide is lame af
Join the army instead and fight the good fight like me
>>
>>27982705
how old are you tbhtbh
>>
>>27982745
Why?
You think its too late for you to change are you like 27 or something
>>
>>27983094
24 and yes i do
>>
>>27983116
A lot of people would say 24 is young you could change if you really wanted to
Cant you feel the shit between your legs
>>
Don't drop hang, there are better ways like the exit bag method
>>
>>27981346
Don't worry too much. Hanging isn't as bad as it sounds.

>All the evidence goes to show that death by hanging is painless, and there is positively no fact or well-founded opinion to the contrary. If this be the case, then, what is the explanation of it? Simply this: That in every form of strangulation the blood-vessels of the neck are compressed, as well as the air-passages. A large part of the blood is returned from the head by the external jugular veins, which are very near the surface, and in which the current can be checked by slight pressure. Most of the blood from the brain itself comes back through the internal jugulars, which lie near, but a little outside of, the carotid arteries. The walls of veins are lax and yielding, so as to be easily compressed, while those of the arteries are firm and elastic, and it requires considerable force to approximate them. Pressure, then, which is sufficient to close the jugular veins only crowds the carotids a little farther inward, and the blood is still poured through them into the brain, whence it cannot escape. When this pumping process is going on at the rate of seventy strokes a minute, it is easy to understand how the engorgement of the vessels of the brain, in a very brief time, reaches a degree which causes insensibility. To explain why this congestion causes unconsciousness would involve a technical discussion which would here be out of place. It must suffice to say that it does; so that, as the cerebral congestion in a hanged person brings on insensibility within a minute, while the physical agony of suffocation does not begin until later, it follows that the victim does not feel any of the pangs of asphyxia. He first becomes insensible, with accompanying pleasurable feelings, from cerebral congestion, and then is choked to death while unconscious.
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/July_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Hanging
>>
If you are at all posting this on here, I assume you want someone to coax you out of it, and to say some series of words that will somehow save you. You may say "encourage me", but you do not mean it.

I know you have likely heard everything about " muh permanent solution to a temporary problem " and that shit, and I know you are probably tired of it.

Let me say this much, however:
Regardless of how shitty life feels, it is better than death. The pain does not stop when you die, only you stop. That is not relief, and even less of a solution.
If everything seems futile, try to turn yourself around. Join the army or start working for a charity, and soon you will find that personal happiness is not that important.if that does not work, then you have my permission to die :^)

But please, if you can listen to at least one aimless retard on the internet, let it be me this once: no matter how lonely you are, how much of a failure you are, how much everyone hates you, etc., you can always choose to find purpose elsewhere.No matter how painful it is, try to push through. You have nothing to lose at this point. Seize the opportunity and do something good before you consider leaving. At the very least, get help from real people, or a therapist.
>>
>>27983545
>You may say "encourage me", but you do not mean it.

You're right, I wish I didn't mean it, but its so bad it feels like I gotta do this anyway.

>and soon you will find that personal happiness is not that important.if that does not work, then you have my permission to die :^)

I've done some community service and it didn't make me feel a bit better about myself or even feel good for helping someone else and I can almost guarantee you that I would be miserable doing it again. Am I a sociopath? Should I just take myself out for the sake of that alone? I'm also scared of joining the military for fear of making things worse or getting stuck in a situation thats worse than it is now, also I doubt they would take me because of my arrest and mental health records, plus I'm 24

>no matter how lonely you are, how much of a failure you are, how much everyone hates you

Its really bad man.

>you can always choose to find purpose elsewhere.No matter how painful it is, try to push through. You have nothing to lose at this point. Seize the opportunity and do something good before you consider leaving.

How do I find purpose? I'm afraid I won't be able to be happy ever again. All my efforts towards this goal have been for naught. I've tried making friends, getting help and shit and I always get kicked in the teeth for it. Why would I keep trying or even believe that it could get better?

>At the very least, get help from real people, or a therapist.

I'm going to see one soon I think if I don't neck myself here in a second, but from what I've heard they tend to not deal well with robots.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.