[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never got to go to summer camp What are some things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
>tfw never got to go to summer camp

What are some things you missed out during childhood that you wish you could have experienced?
>>
>>27981238
young love, song related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQ4reLS8Lo

also, learning how to ride a bike

also, having a happy/normal family not ruined by divorce and death
>>
File: 1460972478941.jpg (34 KB, 720x637) Image search: [Google]
1460972478941.jpg
34 KB, 720x637
>>27981238
>the sublime feeling of sublimating yourself in a crowd
>it will never happen again because people can smell the outcast on you
>>
>you'll never be 15 and in love
>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now
>gotta get a good job
>gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken
>maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>you have missed out on teenage love

it's original i swear
>>
>>27981329
>sticking gum in random places

THESE "PEOPLE" DESERVE DEATH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 49ZfDSNg.jpg (213 KB, 678x990) Image search: [Google]
49ZfDSNg.jpg
213 KB, 678x990
Young love and Runescape. Although I'm definitely making up for the lost Runescape time now with how often I play it. Love however...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.