[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, what do you think about guys who are obsessed with anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: R4120264par.jpg (218 KB, 921x1368) Image search: [Google]
R4120264par.jpg
218 KB, 921x1368
Fembots, what do you think about guys who are obsessed with anime girls? Can they been redeemed?
>>
File: Ruri_Gokou_(1).png (179 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Ruri_Gokou_(1).png
179 KB, 300x450
you still don't get it. women don't give a shit about personality or any of that as long as your attractive or rich. I'm obsessed with Ruri but women don't mind cause I'm tall and muscular. I could probably be into bestiality and they still would flock to me.
>>
>guys who...

Wait.

Chad liked anime!?
>>
File: 1385227981462.jpg (23 KB, 301x251) Image search: [Google]
1385227981462.jpg
23 KB, 301x251
It depends if they only like little girls and watch moe shit, then no thanks that's kind of creepy and a massive red flag.

If they like all kinds of girls and the older girls with big honkin' tatties and enjoy different types of anime and manga, then that's cool. I wouldn't even mind if they own figures of sexy girls either.
>>
>>27981371
I only like Ruri and she's like 15. You still would get wet if I started hitting on you IRL.
>>
>>27981047
>be into anime
>date boy into anime
>find out hes really into 2d
>generally prefers my hentai drawings to nudes
oh well i still love him
>>
File: 1424550480532.png (239 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
1424550480532.png
239 KB, 600x506
>>27981047
>fembots

What is this? Is this some kind of new meme?

I've been away for months so I need to catch up.
>>
>>27981047
i think theyre gross tbqh
most of the time they're pedo obese neckbeards
>>
I think they have good reason to be into anime girls, but that I should probably not bother them as I am 3d pd.

This one time I went for coffee with this guy I met at a party, he raised the subject of anime and I made a joke about trying to watch Puni Puni Poemi and exaggerated my distaste for it. In response he tried to keep the joke going by grabbing my hands and apologizing for my loss, but he squeezed my fingers so hard I cried out in pain, and an employee dropped trash everywhere, which I then spent the next fifteen minutes helping to clean up.
>>
>>27981047
I wear tank tops with my favorite 2D girls on them to showcase both my autism and muscles at the same time
>>
>>27981371
this person gets it. guys into lolis is weird.
>>
Nice b8 senpai 3/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.