[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>h3h3prod >leafy >johntron >filthy frank >social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>h3h3prod
>leafy
>johntron
>filthy frank
>social commentaries over some shitty steam game
>>
I found no sense in this post.
>>
>>27980709

you'd have to be somebody who is browsing constantly and is an active poster to get what OPs talking about
>>
>h3h3prod

Good boy dindu nuffin

>leafy

Sophmore teen drama, I remember when I was 16.

>johntron

Overrated but ok to me

>filthy frank

Overrated

>social commentaries over some shitty steam game

>"SHITTY DUBSTEP INTRO" WHATSUP GUIZE ITS ME AGAIN AND TODAY IM GUNNA SHOW YOU...
>>
>>27980690
vape nash was a good meme, fuck you
>>
>>27980690

leafy is the only one of those that does social commentary over a "shitty" steam game. Did you just watch a few leafy videos and decide all of those channels are the same?
>>
File: qCG0Pvl.jpg (7 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
qCG0Pvl.jpg
7 KB, 250x243
JonTron used to be funny. I dunno maybe i've outgrown that kinda comedy but the high production and awkward studio-like room just makes it all feel out of place and the whole charm of the homemade youtube style feel dead, especially with the shilling all over his channel

Funnily enough james rolfe seems to be outliving everyone that tried to be his successor
>>
>>27980814
>"SHITTY DUBSTEP INTRO" WHATSUP GUIZE ITS ME AGAIN AND TODAY IM GUNNA SHOW YOU...

sounds like some dude trying to show you how to get a superweapon in Call of Doody Super Spec-Ops Zombie Warfare
>>
>>27980690
how to be leafy
>watch the video of a retard
>pretend that he is serious
>completely overreact at his obvious and blatant trolling
>throw some ironic self critisism every now and then
>end the video by saying "if you like me i will make this impossible thing possible xD"
>become a millionaire
>>
File: me.jpg (28 KB, 556x420) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
28 KB, 556x420
thread discussing 12-16yo humor on a 18+ board

MODS MODS M0000DSSSSS
>>
>>27981091
BRO ULTIMATE CRINGE KID MEMES LMAO
>>
I find it funny because youtube spent years trying to made a name for it's self in the industry and here comes a bunch of fags ruining it.
>>
>h3h3 productions
Okay, probably a total dick in real life but seems to actually like youtube and his community. Jokes are mediocre though
>leafy
He sounds and acts like that 16 year old kid on the mic in CSGO who is in his sophomore year of high school and has to whisper so his parents don't hear him
>jontron
Genuinely good guy, has pretty good sense of humor
>filtyfrank
Used to be hilarious but now appeals to 12 year olds because it makes the dough, can't blame him for it though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.