[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys, so this August move in date is getting closer and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1437020274538s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1437020274538s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
Okay guys, so this August move in date is getting closer and closer. How the fuck did you robots who went to college survive? I am freaking the fuck out right now...
>>
Stayed in my room and smoked weed all day.
Everybody in my dorm hated me and I hated them but then again I was genuinely a little shit back then. Just be good, don't bother people, do your work.
I cannot emphasize this enough.
Do. Your. Fucking. Work.
>>
I didn't, I tried to an hiro and failed a mess of classes.
Don't go to college- the relative reward for how much you invest has shrunk to a point where it's hardly worthwhile.
>>
RA here

Just talk to people, everyone is also nervous so just relax and have fun.

College is what you make of it.

Also listen to what the other dude said and do your fucking work and study
>>
>>27980609
I should of added that I am not going in as a freshman, rather a transfer. I will be getting my own apartment and living with 2 other randoms. So will I be able to neet im apartment only leaving to get food and go to class?
>>
>>27980694
Oh yeah sure if you want to, just be respectful to your roommates is all.

One thing that I will suggest is to become more accepting of others' lifestyles, I was super judgey in my first year off at college and I was not happy that way. Realize that people are different or else you are going to hate life.

Sure there are going to be "Chads and Staceys" but who cares, if you are going to be a shut in how does that affect you? People have different views on life, they may like to party hard and have sex with lots of people, who cares?

Do what you want but college can be a place to reinvent yourself if you want, some of the people you see you may never see again, I encourage you to take risks because this may be the last time you really get that opportunity.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.