[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x260
>Be me
>Be a 23yo sexually frustated virgin
>Quit University
>Become neet, to lazy to find job, live off welfare
>Live with my mom
>Visit a 30yo Korean gook then and then so we can watch cheesy 90s action movies while we get high on drugs
>Can't drive the fucking car yet
>I am an incompetent, lazy, boring, stupid fucking loser with no future whatso ever

All I do is watching movies or series and nothing more. Is my life wasted now? I have nothing to live for and i am to old to change anything. Being an adult sucks niggercock. Nothing fun has come out of being an full grown adult man. Everything is so.....meaningless. For fucks sakes i am watching Simpsons right now on my bed while i post. What the fuck happened? Is this life?
>>
>>27980379
23 is by no means too old. You might live to 85, youre just over the first 1/4, most of which was spent not knowing what the fuck was going on 'cos you were a kid.
>>
I am 21 and my life has been like yours for a year now. Used to have a job and go to school, but stopped giving a fuck and suddenly everything just went to hell. I suddenly knew no one and everything felt strange. Probably because of drugs I dunno.

But yeah you should try to get a job if its easy to get in your area or just get a degree or something

if you get a job you wagecuck and use money. and you try to be happy with that. if youre lucky you can get a gf etc

or kill urself

thats the way i see it

cant ride the neet train forever baby, gotta stop while the sun still is shining and it feels ok

being a 30 yo neet in ur parents basement is shit
>>
>>27980402
I have nothing to live for. Everything is so fucking boring and meaningless. All I do is eat, sleep, and shit. Nothing else nothing more
>>
>>27980455
Are you 30?
>>
>>27980492
Sorry didn't read everthing. Too tired
>>
Not to mention I also happen to be a manlet with glasses. I am forever cursed
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.