[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: stuff that happened in the past but still pisses you off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 42
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 920x720
ITT: stuff that happened in the past but still pisses you off

>be in middle school
>have glasses
>at least once a day someone grabs them off my face and goes "WOAH CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING WITHOUT THESE"
>>
>>27980353
yeah, back in HS I was in class and the teacher put on the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" ,then a trailer for "The Blues Brothers" comes on and it pissed me off so much because the blues brothers straight up stole my dad and uncles style.
>>
>>27980353
My resting face always looked like I was going to murder someone so they never got that far. Then like Sophmore year apparently someone saw me doing service hours for Boy Scouts in uniform. What I assumed would turn into grief for the next 3 years actually went alright, people just asked me shit about camping and whatnot, never got picked on.
>>
>>27980353
Yup pretty much me too.
I have 5.5- on left eye and 5.75- on right eye.
I use those slimmer lens but still they are thick like a pair of ashtrays.
>>
>last name is Blue
>wear a blue shirt
>HAHA BLUE I GET IT JUST LIKE YOUR NAME HAHA
>don't wear a blue shirt
>DUDE YOURE BLUE WHY ARENT YOU WEARING BLUE CMON MAN WEAR BLUE
>>
>>27980353

>my friend kept calling me a name in gym loudly and I had to go up to him and almost punch him for him to stop

felt mildly embarrassing and it's just banter and I never burst anger anymore at personal stuff because I replace it with being angry at politics all day. I barely have stuff I'm mad at in the past, or at least I block it out so nothing comes to mind ever anymore
>>
where are you from, OP? I'm brazilian and had glasses since 5th grade and this never happened to me - and brazilians, especially teens, are well known for behaving like savage beasts with no regard for others
>>
>The sound of a football/basketball bouncing off the floor or wall

People kicked/threw balls at me so much in high school that my brain is conditioned to think "DANGER" when it hears this noise.
>>
>>27981208
> Be white
> Last name is White
> Teacher calls my name during attendance
> HAHA HE WHITE AND HIS LAST NAME IS WHITE HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>27981357

>we always used to hit each other on the back of the necks so I cringe every time somebody goes behind me
>>
>>27981396
I get this.

Plus whenever someone raises their arm suddenly towards me, I flinch violently.
>>
>>27980353

I live in eastern eu so some might seem strange to you but whatever

>people constatly trying to cheer me up because I wasnt smiling depite telling them that I am not frowning it just how my face looks like
>posting my pictures on facebook then proceeding to make fun of me (this stopped when I made account, pussies)
>group projects
>MANDATORY GROUP PROJECTS
>our bigot mathematician who had to do things only his way despite having multiple options which were right
>drunk fucking classmates on trip yelling like idiots anytime anywhere
>>
File: 1455296086010.png (227 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1455296086010.png
227 KB, 645x1260
>Teacher asks the class a question
>nobody is answering
>he's still waiting, about to call on someone
>I know the answer, but I don't want to say anything
>he asks again if anyone knows it, it looks like nobody is going to say anything
>"I think the answer is X"
>Suddenly hear female voice from other side of the classroom
>"hahaha wow he really can talk"
>everyone starts snickering
>>
File: 1460620808922.jpg (70 KB, 832x854) Image search: [Google]
1460620808922.jpg
70 KB, 832x854
>>27981507

don't remind me fag
>>
File: 1460927408295.png (66 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1460927408295.png
66 KB, 342x245
> Teacher gets fed up with the boys talking
> Decides to hold competition between boys for who can last the longest without talking. Winner gets a bag of candy
> Eventually everybody loses except me
> No one noticed me
>Some Normie gets the candy instead
> Didn't say anything
>>
>>27981720
God god, same thing happened in my class.
Except the girls were involved too.
And there was no candy.
>>
>>27980353

>Can't remember how old I was I think close somewhere around 8-10
>Playing outside with a friend, suddenly friend wants to visit one of his friend's house quickly
>Go to someone's with a friend, no idea why we did that, his idea probably
>I can't remember what we did but I was bored out of my mind, suddenly friend's friend younger sister starts acting up
>Everyone circles around to comfort and asks her what's wrong while she's crying
>Points at me, have no idea fucking why
>Get asked to leave but I ask them why should
I since I didn't do anything wrong
>Friend's friend explains apparently it was because I was making her younger sister uncomfortable for being the smallest one in the room, because I was second smallest of the group there, that was it no other explanation needed, she just didn't like being the shortest in the room
>Get asked to leave again, tell them they could go fuck themselves, friend walks me outside a good short distance from the house while he goes back inside, he asks whether there was hard feelings over what happened
>Tell him to go fuck himself and never speak to me again

I was more pissed about losing a good friend over the incident itself. I also learned women are massive cunts that day too.
>>
>>27981720
>boys vs girls in anything
>boys win by a mile
>"okay class this last round is for all the marbles"
>invalidates the entire competition just so the girls have a chance
>heavily stacks it so the girls have a major advantage
>boys still win
One of two things happen next
>"well everybody's a winner in my class so you all get a prize"
or
>"the boys cheated (lie) so the girls win this round"
I hate boys vs girls now because this always happens even when you get out of school
>>
>>27981867
this happened in my AP American history class and was the first time the chads looked up to me.
>Teacher breaks the class up by gender and has us answer questions jeopardy style in review for an exam
>winning team gets 10 extra credit points on the exam
>On the boys team, alot of chads and tyrones that don't know most of the answers
>get put up in the front row with a few others to answer questions
>start killing it, for once in my life have people patting my back and going "you the man bruh"
>we're winning by a mile
>teacher switches it to double or nothing and rotates us out for some knucklehead chads
>we still win
It felt good, getting high fives from everyone even if it was just for one class in one day.
>>
File: 1366105499370.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366105499370.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>27981440
>posting my pictures on facebook then proceeding to make fun of me

Great. Now I have to check the few normies I interact with.
>>
File: take my pot i dare you.png (511 KB, 616x674) Image search: [Google]
take my pot i dare you.png
511 KB, 616x674
>all the cringe moments forever embedded into my head

no thanks op
>>
>>27981720
I have a candy story, too, except there are no competitions in mine.

>be 9 or 10
>teacher has visited another country
>has brought some candy with her for us
>lunch time
>she walks around the classroom, giving one candy for each kid
>don't get candy
>make eye contact with her
>she looks at me weirdly and keeps walking

I obviously wasn't her favorite.
>>
>>27981867

What a great way to teach.
>>
>>27981507
This is why I NEVER answered a question.

Usually you can just look in the teacher's eyes if you know the answer, and he will call your name and you can give the answer.If he does that, you're obligated to give an answer, so the normalfags can't make fun of you,since you HAD TO speak.
>>
>>27981208
My last name is Red and this has never happened me
>>
>>27982859

you guys should become pokemon rivals
>>
>>27981841
What? I don't get it...
She's the smallest one in the room, but doesn't want to be, so she gets the second smallest person out of there? Maybe I just read it wrong but that sounds so fucking retarded. I'm trying to find another word other than "literally" to express the fact that I genuinely think some retardation was involved in that.
>>
>be 10
>spring
>class makes a field trip to a river near school
>huge pieces of ice by the river
>all the kids (me included) start running and jumping on the ice blocks
>teacher and teaching assistant repeatedly tell me to get out of there and come with them because it's apparently dangerous or something
>however, they ignore all the other kids
>finally ask them why everyone else is allowed to play if I'm not
>no answer
>keep asking
>they eventually say the other kids may not play either
>however, they don't do anything about it
>have to spend the rest of the trip near the two adults
>>
>>27982959

She just basically felt uncomfortable for being the smallest in the room so forced me to leave. I have no idea myself but yeah, pretty retarded situation looking back over it.
>>
>>27983008
But she will still be the smallest so what fucking sense does that make?
>>
>>27981208

>last name is Wing
>consudered enlisting after high school
>"DUDE YOU SHOULD JOIN THE AIR FORCE LMAO"
>>
>>27983374

I think she just wanted attention in the end
>>
>>27981507

This shit right here is why schools get shot up
>>
This makes me actually more sad than pissed-off, but I now have motivation to write and a good outlet, so here it goes:

>be a kid/teen
>schools in my country (or at least in my town) have a tradition that one day shortly before Christmas they serve rice porridge for lunch
>some almonds are always hidden there, usually a few for each class where kids typically are under 13 years old and one for each class where they're about 13 or older (although a part of the tradition is a rumor that there are no almonds in the porridge)
>the kid who finds an almond can take it to school kitchen and exchange it there for some candy
>be 12
>have never found almonds
>Christmas porridge day again and still no luck
>when day ends, all friends and acquaintances (even those who are younger) have found at least one during their school years
>proclaim "I'm never going to find an almond!"
>fast forward a year
>now 13 and 1st year in another school
>actually find an almond (the only one for my class)
>take it to kitchen and get two small candies
>another kid from class walks to me when I leave
>starts begging for candy
>too beta to say no so give him one (and eat the other one myself)
>fast forward 2 years
>haven't found almonds since that one time
>final year (it's a 3-year school)
>whole class reminisces about the time in that school
>one of the things discussed is who found the almond this year, the previous one, and the one before that
>the 1st one (current year) is obvious, everyone also remembers the 2nd one
>however, no one remembers the 3rd one (me)
>even the kid I gave half my candy doesn't say anything and probably forgot
>>
>>27981396
Did they also say "neck!!"??
>>
>>27983763
Norway has some interesting traditions.
>>
>>27983668
it isnt a bad thing
>>>>>>>>>>>nomute
>>
>4th grade
>standing next to window in classroom on second story
>I say to a friend, "man, it would be so cool if this curtain cord thingy was a bungee cord"
>somebody overhears and shouts "ANON'S GONNA JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!"
>I'm not gonna ju-
>teacher runs over and reprimands me
>everybody keeps yelling about how I'm this absolute madman who is bungee jumping out of the window, even though I had no intention of doing it
>become known as the kid who fucking bungee jumped out of the window for the rest of my school career
>>
>>27982389
FUCKING THIS
I hate that i cant go for a straight day without trembling at the memories of my good awful awkwardness
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-03-26-05.png (148 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-03-26-05.png
148 KB, 480x800
>>27980353
Reminds me of when we used to take my friends wheelchair and tell him to come get it back
Pic related its what pisses me off from my past
>>
>>27981208
you think that's bad my last name is Cumming
>Teacher calls out "Mr Cumming"
>"Here"
>Full class explodes every time
>>
>>27980353
my parents thought it was hilarious to name me bon B(owie) perry

guess where that went
>>
>>27980353
I was getting choke holded daily and called a faggot by a guy 2 times my size. He is a full time cop now while I struggle to buy a second t-shirt
>>
>7th grade
>my twin brother and I play football
>douchebag eighth graders piss all over our lockers while we're on the field, soaking our school clothes in urine
>have to wear piss clothes on the ride home

fuck those guys
>>
>>27981387
get cucked by bbc so your "children" won't face the same struggle
>>
>>27985249
Having an ethnic name is worse in all honesty.
>>
>A group of douchebags back in middle school who pretended to be friends of mine but actually bullied me and treated me like an inferior piece of shit

>The people who bullied me in elementary school and made me feel depressed with low self esteem

I have a trauma from the times in which I was bullied.
>>
>>27981507
This.
God damn. It felt so awkward I decided to make it the norm. I knew they were all expecting me to, just waiting, watching. The smug fucks.

So I made it my thing, I always put my hand up. Just move class along. Get their eyes off me, teach has to continue or I'l pop a vein..

Sometimes I didn't know. When I didn't know I had to make a guess because it'd be worse if I didn't. They'd just be really surprised, teacher would be looking at me quizzically.

Best thing a girl ever said to me is
>When you talk everyone gets quiet because you always say clever things
Didn't exactly lower standard but it's good to know you're appreciated in a different way by someone. Not just the weirdo everyone want to hear speak because they can make fun of his quirks.
>>
>>27981867
I saw a video about this. Pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbiej1auQEQ
>he plays videogames and talks over them
Yeah. Fuck him for doing what he enjoys right?
>>
>>27981507
> roastie did this to a qt shyboi in class
> tell her to she's being disrespectful and tell her to knock it off
> awkward silence because they actually liked me and I hadn't spoken to him up until then because spaghetti
> end up talking to shyboi
> never got to fugg tenderly hold hands though
I really tried, though. Us roasties aren't all bad people.
>>
>>27985542
>hold hands
Wow how old were you? That's pretty fucking hardcore. People get killed for this shit you know.
>>
>around 4th grade(?)
>art class
>kids keep pinching me under the desk, a few of them start kicking
>can't take it anymore
>just yell out "STOP"
>everyone looks at me
>teacher looks at me like I'm a fucking lunatic
>have to walk up to board while kids are snickering and write my name on the detention list
Fucking kids, God dammit I hate kids
>>
File: 1461067289438.jpg (31 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
1461067289438.jpg
31 KB, 385x286
>>27985586
It was social suicide, but for that shyboi I would have done anything he needed.
anything
>>
>>27981507
>>27985443

I had several teachers who did this

One guy dragged it the fuck out. No? Anyone? No one? No one really knows? Pausing for a good few seconds each time

Same fucker was the only guy who consistently reported me for skipping his useless classes, which eventually got me a three day suspension, which you might think is a vacation playing video games but was actually hell because my parents were strict as fuck

So when I came back I started answering every single question, multiple times if I was wrong the first time, and trying to monopolize his time with obnoxious conversation. He started kicking me out of class once or twice a week, so mission accomplished in a way I guess
>>
>>27985884
I've only been mad enough to express it once. It was against a guy in physics who was critical of absolutely everything. We were learning bohrs atomic model and basically he questioned the existence of atoms. He kept making it a point for our teacher to prove that shit. I snapped and yelled at him and said that "it's unfeasible to have [teachers name] explain everything about the universe in half an hour, have some fucking patience"

He really changed after that.
I regret it so hard. I don't mind him being critical he just should have toned it down.

Just saying this because what you describe reminded me.

guess my gender :(
>>
>>27985296
Why not just find him and kill him when he's off duty?
>>
>>27984091
isn't that a danish tradition?
>>
>>27986092
It's a Swedish tradition. So probably a Scandinavian tradition.

Though here you get the almond.
>>
>>27985982

Yeah it's funny how one moment of anger can ruin something completely.

I'm speaking from experience here as well.
>>
>>27980353
HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP
CAN YOU SEE ME
TAKE THEM OFF AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE
CAN I TRY THEM ON
>tfw I actually liked the last one because my perscription is so high
>they put it on and freak out because everything is fucked up
>devilishpepe.png
>>
>>27984091
>mfw i learned that all countries don't have the tradition

weird desu
>>
>>27986309
>have uneven glasses because one ear bigger than other
>looks normal on my face
>normie puts them on
>"why is one side higher than the other?"
I'd always spill my spaghetti and just stutter and then they'd laugh their asses off at me
>>
>>27985443
The less you talk the more you are listened to
>>
>>27986520
Well I did talk quite a bit.
Not sure if I should just tone it down again though. I've been trying very hard to be really social.
Perhaps just saying the necessities is a good thing. I certainly don't get that response anymore.
>>
>>27980353
>have glasses

You're genetically inferior. Why should you be treated as though you aren't?
>>
>>27985686
was he gay or unattracted to landwhales like yourself?
>>
>>27986608
MATERIAL AND METHODS:

A review of the literature concerning the relationship between refractive errors and IQ was done.
RESULTS:

In 1958 Nadell and Hirsch found that children in America with myopia have a higher IQ. A similar relationship has been described by other researchers from the USA, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Israel, New Zealand, and Singapore. In other related studies, it was reported that myopic children regardless of their IQ gain better school achievements--table 1. It was also observed that schoolchildren with hyperopia have a lower IQ and gain worse school achievements--table 2. Several hypotheses explaining the relationship between refractive errors and intelligence have been published. Recently, Saw et al. concluded that higher IQ may be associated with myopia, independent of books read per week, in schoolchildren. According to them "the association between genetically driven IQ and myopia of hereditary predisposition could be forged because of a pleiotropic relationship between IQ and myopia in which the same causal factor is reflected in both genetic traits. There may be similar genes affecting eye size or growth (associated with myopia) and neocortical size (possibly associated with IQ)".
CONCLUSIONS:

The conducted clinical observations suggest that children with myopia may have a higher IQ. This relationship is most probably determined by genetic and environmental factors.
>>
>>27986677
>your body is literally incapable of performing a basic function needed for survival without human help
>somehow arbitrary IQ scores make up for this and the change in IQ is in anyway caused by your deformity

Come on now
>>
>>27980353

>be my ex's birthday
>haven't spoken to her since breakup a year ago
>decide to send her a happy b-day text out of the blue
>she seems really happy about it at first, says thank you
>15 minutes later she sends me an angry wall of text talking about how she was mad that I stopped talking to her after the breakup and how she was really bitter about everything
>more and more walls of text keep coming
>I just apologize for the inconvenience and wish her a happy birthday again
>feeling pretty shit about how it all went, but figure that was the gamble I was taking with talking to an ex
>an hour later, she posts a rant on facebook about how I'm a piece of shit for wishing her a happy b-day or sumshit and makes up all this bullshit like I was trying to start a fight with her
>had to deal with her white knights trying to threaten me saying they would come find me if I didn't leave her

In retrospect, it was a valuable lesson on why you should never contact your ex's for any reason, but still, god damn that shit made me mad
>>
>>27986754
>implying intelligence isn't INFINITELY more important and more valuable than the ability to survive in the case of a post-apocalyptic world where there are no glasses
>>
>>27981720

Too good anon you outclassed the game it self you were the flash in a 100m sprint no one sees him win but he does
>>
>>27986905
>implying having defective eyes makes you more intelligent

Correlation isn't causation, four-eyes.
>>
>>27986608

>muh natural selection

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>27988310
Stay mayt, shit genetics.
>>
This literally just happened to me right now, I don't want to live in this world anymore
>>
>>27982859
first name colt?
>>
>>27982876
I was thinking this too
>>
>Named after my father
>Last name is german
>name shows up as "firstname lastname II"
>the II is part of the lastname in the name system and only the first I is capitalized
>since lastnames come first it's "lastname II firstname"
>first day in class
>is Li [horribly butchered name] here?
>reluctantly raise hand and get laughed at
>never correct the teacher
>>
>>27982571
Wow, what a bitch.
>>
>>27985884
>One guy dragged it the fuck out. No? Anyone? No one? No one really knows? Pausing for a good few seconds each time
I remember my algebra teacher did this shit and we sat in silence for literally five minutes and I just burst out laughing because the situation was so stupid
>>
File: 868.jpg (9 KB, 249x233) Image search: [Google]
868.jpg
9 KB, 249x233
>name is Sam
>do you like green eggs and ham? XD
IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY THE FIRST TIME
>>
>>27982979
I hated this bullshit
>>27984447
What's so bad about being known as the one who was known for bungee jumping out a window?
>>
>English class
>have to pick a poem to memorize
>find a decent poem, memorize it perfectly and perform at least decently
>C-
>nigger girl walks up with a piece of paper instead of memorizing it
>reads a poem about how atheists is dumb n shiet
>gets a 100%
>>27989036
I know your feeling, my name is Peter. "Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater" "Peter Pan" and "Peter Parker" were all common up until the end of high school.
>>
>>27989036
>Sam
I used to call Sam's "fireman Sam' back in my pre teens.
>>
>Used to have a mild speech impediment
>Couldn't pronounce R's
>Everybody thought I was British
>>
>>27989136
Holy fuck, I literally could not say car, it would come out as caw. I imagine people literally looked at me as if I was retarded.
>>
>Name is Ben
>Wore a shit one day with a rooster on it
>Get called Ben the Hen the rest of the year
>Burn the shirt
>>
>3rd grade math
>Learning to use the guess-and-check method to solve simple algebra problems
>Frustrating and tedious
>Dad helps me with homework
>Based dad teaches me how to solve simple algebra problems for real
>Homework comes back, got an F because I didn't use guess-and-check
>Show teacher (and entire class) that I found a better way
>Teacher is a stubborn cunt and I don't get recess
>Dad tries to talk sense into the teacher when he finds out
>Teacher is a stubborn cunt, doesn't do anything
>Talking to my dad about the event years later, I find out she did not know how to do simple algebra
>>
>>27989240

The R as in star and car was the hardest one for me to pronounce and the last one that I pronounced correctly when I was taking speech therapy classes in college. The easiest ones were R's after O, K and G as in store, crab and great.
>>
My middle school hosted some weird competition every year where all the girls wore a bracelet, and if a guy got a girl to talk to him he got their bracelet(bracelets could be turned in for candy). On the following day they had the same competition but with reversed genders.
>8th grade
>determined to keep my bracelet to get candy
>most of the girls are talking to the popular guys anyway
>crush walks up to me, followed by a group of other girls
>she has this really serious look on her face
>"anon, i have something important to tell you"
>"what is it?"
>they all laugh as she smirks and takes my bracelet
I was used.
>>
>>27989418
I feel you man, i cant pronounce the letter L without sounding retarded, "world", "little", "girl", "bubbles" and the like, people laugh at me for it, even my closest relatives.
>>
>>27989590
Reminds me of the hat competition in Code Geass.
Neat.
>>
File: 1460937541276.gif (113 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1460937541276.gif
113 KB, 350x250
>>27981867
>6th Grade
>last week of school
>Femanazi Divorced Science teacher
>mostly picks on girl helpers
>Always hints at things that """prove"""
Female "superiority"
>it's just a joke bro it's just a joke
>force unit
>we are doing a tug of war outside for it
>the teacher splits the group into boys vs girls
>literally 20 girls INCLUDING the teacher vs 7-8 boys
>girls win
>she spews out "LOOK BOYS,THE LADIES HAVE BOTH BRAINS AND BRAWN"
>triggered
>go to my "muh sojinistic" beta brother
>tell him what happened
>he has a fucking sheet full of reasons why males are superior to females
>planning on reading the teacher all the things on the sheet
>last day of school
>on the way to make my cereal, I slip and fall and my head hits the counter
>fractured skull
>miss school and go to the hospital to get stitches
>dad picks up my 7th grade info
>next year
>she transfered district schools
>>
File: 1446105869097.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446105869097.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>27980353
My grandmother, mother, sister, uncles and cousins would sit around and chant "Little Leo, Little Leo, Little Leo, Little Leo, Little Leo...", "Just like his dad..."
>>
File: 1459304679919.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1459304679919.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>>27989799
I wish i could pity or have sympathy for you, but i just can't. I just

Glorious.
>>
>>27989653
Do you just say luh or something?
>>
>>27989871
I don't know what you you are thinking
>>
>>27990020
>"Little Leo, Little Leo, Little Leo, Little Leo, Little Leo..."
>>
File: 1446510072769.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446510072769.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>27990032
That was my dad's name. Are you a girl?
>>
>>27986670
Possibly gay, but I'm pretty sure he thought I was attractive so maybe not. I couldn't spit out that I liked him though, so he likely just assumed I was pitying him. I wasn't pitying him, I wanted him so fucking bad.
> he'll go through life thinking he was ugly and sad
that's what hurts the most
>>
File: 1459303665677.png (396 KB, 682x615) Image search: [Google]
1459303665677.png
396 KB, 682x615
>>27990161
I can be a girl if you want me too, Little Leo.
>>
File: 1446581927678.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
1446581927678.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>27990187
Spit on me, in my face
>>
>>27980353
>tfw even Wojak looks cooler in pic related than you.
Why don't I just kms?
>>
>>27982313
did u find anything out of place?
>>
File: 1459300992630.png (563 KB, 932x918) Image search: [Google]
1459300992630.png
563 KB, 932x918
>>27990324
Little
Leo
>>
File: 1446543555653.png (77 KB, 645x702) Image search: [Google]
1446543555653.png
77 KB, 645x702
>>27990427
My penis isn't hard, but my prostate feels nice now. Do you want chocolate Easter bunnies? I have some off over from Easter
>>
>>27985542
roasties are all bad people. u got to stick up for the loser. u probably told that story a thousand times, too.
"we're not all bad."
u benefited like crazy out of that. besides, u would have just cucked him in the end anyway. fuck u.
>>
File: 1446171478959.png (71 KB, 191x226) Image search: [Google]
1446171478959.png
71 KB, 191x226
>>27980353
>live in Arkansas
>local town has this local tradition about racing toads
>there's a huge festival for it and shit
>we do our own toad races at our school
>catch multiple toads this year
>let notoad classmates use some of my toads
>event ends before I get to race a toad
>that was the last year we did it ever
That was in 3rd grade and I'm still fucking bitter over
>>
>>27983763
never heard of that tradition. sounds fun.
>>
>>27989590
that FUCKING CUNT
>>
File: 1459523388175.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1459523388175.png
36 KB, 268x237
No more (you)s for Little Leo.
>>
>>27985325
Why didnt you keep your football clothes on retard
>>
>>27990585
I would be too, Anon. If racing toads is an option, and I couldn't do it even now as an "adult", I'd resent it.
>>
File: 1447408682889.jpg (27 KB, 480x393) Image search: [Google]
1447408682889.jpg
27 KB, 480x393
>>27990667
I fucked up, didn't I?
>>
File: 1459540500493.png (199 KB, 439x392) Image search: [Google]
1459540500493.png
199 KB, 439x392
I've played your game before, Little Leo. I know how it works, and you'll get no more.

Little Leo
>>
Little Leo BTFO by smug anime poster
>>
File: 99f.gif (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
99f.gif
31 KB, 306x306
>>27990994
I always fuck up the game
>>
File: 1459558615342.jpg (21 KB, 201x187) Image search: [Google]
1459558615342.jpg
21 KB, 201x187
Good bye Little Leo. I always loved you.
>>
File: 1323500293001.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1323500293001.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>>27991198
Should I kill myself now? I just want petted like a dog
>>
>secretly have split personality disorder
>voices mostly don't mess stuff up for me
>watching a movie for ap class in high school
>chads next to me keep talking
>one was actually cool and talked to me
>can't hear the movie
>and then suddenly one of the voices yells at them
>they all stop talking
>nice chad doesn't talk to me anymore
Theres one voice that always does shit like this
>>
File: 1421153589861.png (589 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421153589861.png
589 KB, 1280x720
>smug anime poster will never amicably bully you
>>
File: 1141.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1141.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>27981387
>be black
>last name is White
>people still give me shit to this day
>>
File: ThatFucker.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ThatFucker.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>>27980353

>In freshman year in highschool
>horrible years in middle school being bullied like crazy
>Senior in class loves to fuck with me
>Sudden balls
>Stand up to him and give him a light push
>Pushes me down out of my desk
>Teacher doesn't care
>Everyone laughs
>Sit back in chair crying
>Learn to never fight for myself and become lifetime cuck

Still fantasize shooting that fucker sometimes
>>
File: tumblr_llubk8Rowf1qkcsvio1_500.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llubk8Rowf1qkcsvio1_500.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>27991336
You like dis dick?
>>
>>27991336
DO
IT

Find out where he lives and jump him, and when you finish shove something up his ass and leave a note next to his body suggesting he was killed by his (fake) heartbroken homosexual lover for sleeping around with older men, his family would be both devastated and horrified at this discovery, even better if the fucker had a girlfriend, or wife and children, they will know their daddy was secretly a faggot.
>>
>>27991390
No I do not like your cock fag
>>
File: 1440035145749.png (669 KB, 924x513) Image search: [Google]
1440035145749.png
669 KB, 924x513
>>27980353
It happened about twenty years ago
I was born
>>
>>27986754
gtfo tryhard normie
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>27980353
>mfw resting smirk face
>no one takes me seriously
>did something in middle school that LOOKED incriminating
>people thought I was lying because I was "smiling"
>>
>>27989769
that fractured skull saved you the cringiest memory you ever could lie awake at night remembering. at least physical wounds heal.
>>
>>27993778
We got a con man on our hands here people.
>>
File: 1438950786504.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1438950786504.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
>>27981507
FUCKING THIS, SO DAMN MUCH
>>
>>27990179
>I liked a guy but I couldn't tell him so he'll go through life thinking he was ugly and sad
>But I can't tell him
>better to let him suffer than to just use words like a normal person

Women, everyone.
>>
When our yearbooks were being handed out our principle told us our yearbook 'awards' as we went up to collect them. I got 'Most Quiet'. The caption in the yearbook read '...'.
>>
File: 1420841174554.jpg (931 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1420841174554.jpg
931 KB, 2000x1500
>"Nice shorts anon"
>>
>First grade
>Get in trouble for some nonsense, have to see principal
>during conversation with principal it comes out I don't have any friends
>Principal takes me back to class, stands in front of class with me
"Class, Anon here doesn't have any friends. Will anyone be Anon's friend?...... Anyone?..... Anyone?..... Anyone?..... Will anyone be Anons friend?... Anyone? Anyone? Someone wants to be Anons friend. Who will it be? Anyone?..... Anyone?.... Does anyone want to be his friend?.... Anyone?.... Anyone???
>it felt like it went on forever
>finally some kid raises his hand in pity
>retard principal leaves thinking he did a good deed

most humiliating moment of my entire life.
>>
>>27995820
This image is fucking terrifying. Jesus fuck, spoil this shit.
>>
>>27985296
Similar thing here
>6th grade, some cunt way bigger than me starts bullying me
>ends up getting the teachers involved, he says he did it because I was picking on his younger brother
>dont even know his younger brother
>bullying continues

it gets worse

>years later, 25 year old loser living at home
>parents buy my brother a car and a new computer just for the hell of it
>dont give me shit even though its right around my birthday
>get drunk and start a fight with my cunt family, they call cops
>guess who one of the arresting officers is
>he mocks me

I dont care that he's a cop, one day he's gonna come home from his job beating negroes and harassing the homeless to find me waiting in his living room with a shotgun
>>
File: students-in-classroom1.jpg (41 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
students-in-classroom1.jpg
41 KB, 650x433
>"Take your seat anon"
>>
File: pointing and laughing3.jpg (89 KB, 716x533) Image search: [Google]
pointing and laughing3.jpg
89 KB, 716x533
>"Looking good anon"
>>
>>27989333
>show your work for piss easy questions

Also, they'd teach like 2-3 different ways to multiply shit, and dock you points if you solved it right, but didn't use the specified method. Fuck off, i got the answer right that should be what mattered
>>
>>27986432
your fucking fault man. just be cool and say "i got some weirdly shaped ears".
>>
>>27991282
There was a black guy in my new high school (Germany).
The time I learned his last name was when the teacher did a role call.
Teacher: "(Anon) Weissmann" (literally translates to "Whiteman").
Me (out loud): "HAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE HE'S BLACK, YOU KNOW?!"

Everyone hated me since then, but Weissmann and me became good buddies.
>>
File: 1461146203240.jpg (743 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461146203240.jpg
743 KB, 2000x1500
>>27995820
>so many girls but only a single girl who's genuinely qt and doesn't look like a Stacy
And I can't even see her well so who really knows.
>>
>>27996646
Oh, missed the one on the far right, behind the first row, almost out of frame.
>>
>>27981208
>last name is appel
>>
File: 1461069626407.png (266 KB, 588x574) Image search: [Google]
1461069626407.png
266 KB, 588x574
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING COMES TO MY FUCKING MIND I AM NOT ONE PRONE TO ANGER OR HOLDING GRUDGES

THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST IS MYSELF

WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD I HAD A CAT THAT I LOVED AND WHEN WE MOVED I WAS PLAYING CRASH FUCKING BANDICOOT ON THE FUCKING GAMEBOY AND WE COULDN'T TAKE THE CAT WITH US AND WHEN IT WAS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE I WAS SO FOCUSED ON POUNDING NEO CORTEX'S ASS INTO THE DIRT THAT I TOLD MY PARENTS I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT SAYING GOODBYE AND NOW 12 YEARS LATER I FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WANT TO CHUCK MY WHOLE FUCKING EXISTENCE INTO A WOODCHIPPER
>>
>>27996904
lol. owned by yourself.
>>
This was in primary school, I think I was 7-8
>be worst player on netball team
>going to another school for a few friendly games
>have to pay for the trip
>not allowed to play once
I payed to go sit in a netball court by myself for a day ffs, I wish the teacher had just told me not to go. we weren't even close to winning anyway.
>>
>>27997253
whats netball? the retarded european way of saying volleyball?
>>
>>27997291
Nothing like it mate. It's pretty much basketball lite, girl edition.
>>
>>27991490
listen to him.
>>
>>27980353
>be 21
>go out with best friend and his gf
>a friend of hers is also there
>qt, 8/10
>seen her before, she has an equally qt twin sister and everybody in school knew them
>we go to an open air concert first, then go for drinks at a bar
>evening now has a double date feel to it
>sit opposite of qt girl
>talk to her a lot
>we really get along great
>have a feeling she likes me a bit
>we do 90% of the talking, friend and his gf barely get to say a word
>see friend is not pleased (he likes being at the center of attention)
>qt girl asks "So how did you all meet?"

Have to give some background info: met my friend's gf at some exchange info event at school. We got along and she asked me to hang out some time. We agreed to meet at a local festival. She had to work late, so she called me to pick her up at the entrance when she arrived. While walking back, she grabbed my hand. She thought it was a date, I didn't want anything more than friendship. She dropped hints that she wanted to fuck later that night, but I ignored all of them, partly because of my autism, but mostly because I wasn't really attracted to her. We just made out. Came across my friend later and she told me to "call me when he's over at yours ;-)". I stopped messaging her shortly after and a year or so later she and my friend started dating.

So back to the main story:
>thought about how I could explain this awkward situation
>before I can answer, my friend steps up
>"Anon and [my gf] went on a date once, but then she saw me and thought I was better, so she dropped him"
>>"She thought I was better"
>WHAT
>THE
>FUCK
>want to explain that's not how it went down at all, but friend and gf laughing like mad
>qt girl looks at me
>she looks like she's realizing I'm human trash
>don't talk much after that, mostly exchange awkward looks while friend takes over the conversation

I never saw her again after that night.
My "best friend" destroyed whatever little chance I had with that qt by talking me down.
>>
>>27997653
thats not your friend
>>
1st grade
>takes my scissors because i had been "misusing" them
>later assigns us a project where we need scissors
>I ask for my scissors back
>on her cellphone
>DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M ON THE PHONE
>go back to seat and wait
>after 10 minutes, she hangs up
>chastises me for not being done
>call parents for being non compliant

3rd grade
>playing a game called around the world
>students stand in a circle, and two students go head to head to answer a simple question
>i was a very good student at this age, so I always won, as in i'd go around the classroom multiple times
>the point was whoever did the best would get extra credit or candy or something
>every time i won, the whole class got something because it was unfair
>i stopped playing, figuring if everybody won what was the point
>when somebody else won, i never got anything
>ask the teacher about this
>"its just not fair to the other students, you answer too quickly for them"

4th grade
>writing assignment along the lines of "somebody is missing something"
>write a little story where this kid is looking for something, but it isn't revealed until the last sentence what it is
>get it back
>0
>my parents want to know why
>"the rubric stated that anon needed to specify what was missing in the first paragraph. everything else was fine, but he needs to learn to follow simple instructions"

>recess last day of school (last recess ever)
>playing dodgeball
>down to me and friend on one said and two girls on another
>they throw a ball at me, i dodge it
>they start saying it touched me
>no it didnt
>yuh huh, nuh uh, yuh huh, nuh uh
>teacher comes out
>tells me to stop lying
>have to sit inside, missing the rest of my final recess
>find out my friend won by himself later
cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 444x467
Holy shit some of these stories

>American public """"""schools""""""
>>
>>27990577
> cucking a niceboi like him
Fuck no, if anything I would've have waited faithfully until he cucked me. You don't understand, I really liked him. Sorry no girl ever privately felt that way about you.

>>27995342
> implying r9k raised me to speak my mind in real life instead of venting on the Internet
I just needed more time, but maybe eventually he would have known how I felt.
>>
>>27997784
Sometimes i feel the same way, but he's a really good friend most of the time.
He just has this thing where he puts down others in order to get attention. And it's not in a funny "yeah, Anon is gay haha" kind of way. All the things he says are clearly not meant as a joke.

But that seems to be a recurring theme with most of my friends.
I think they're part of the reason why I have no confidence. They always try to one-up me in some way.

Another (trivial, but still) example:

>see Twitter beef between two local rappers
>tweet witty comment about it
>get 10 likes within 3 minutes.
>jokingly tell my friends I'm twitter fame now
>one of them instantly tweets a comment himself
>gets twice the likes
>"fuck your Twitter grind, Anon"
>"hey man, I was joking, I don't give a fuck about Twitter"
>"me neither, I just postet this to beat you"

Why do they always have to proof that they're better than me?

I've got some more (more serious than Twitter shit) examples if anyone is interested.
>>
>>27998120
Anon, there's a difference between bantz and throwing a wrench into your life because they want you to be "the awkward guy." Your friends should want to play matchmaker, because having a gf is breddy cool.

Ever since I was 15, my so called friends would give my number away to guys I definitely wasn't attracted to but would always front me off in front of guys they knew I liked. If the guy liked me back anyway, they'd hang out with him and then the next day he'd be extremely cold and trying to get away from me. I assumed they told him some bullshit about being a creepy virgin/massive slut. Different friends, same tactics. It's so bad that I don't trust anyone with my crushes because I can't risk them fucking me over for muh status quo before I get a chance to fuck up.

Anyone who doesn't help you find a gf, while wanting you to be a third wheel is not your friend. Drop that bitch.
>>
>>27997970
5th grade
>spelling bee
>every class sends two kids to a grade wide spelling bee
>im pretty good, so i figure i have it in the bag
>get every one right
>eventually me and two stacies left
>teacher asks first stacy word
>gets it wrong
>asks second stacy
>also wrong
>because we need two people, we're going to try a different word
>goes back to first stacy
>i end up standing up there completely ignored for five minutes as they kept getting the words wrong until they get two right in a row
>be told if one of them is unable to compete, i can be a replacement
>on that day, one of them is missing
>teacher asks who wants to go instead
>picks someone else

>in library
>sitting in chair alone reading a book
>rest of class on computers or goofing off
>teachers assisstant comes over to me
>anon you really need to calm down, youre making this class look bad
>what do you mean i'm just reading a book
>no back talk, lunch detention

6th grade
>math project where we provide facts and mathematical equations on a specific number
>go hard on mine, provide numerous extra examples, historical uses of the number, extra math problems, etc
>90
>trying to figure out why
>incorrectly factored (instead of 11=11, wrote 11=11*1)
>this was how we were told to do it in the section, but she didn't want it done like that on the project
>"you should have paid more attention"
really the only thing i learned from middle school was to stop trying so hard.

>dodgeball tournament in school
>teams of four
>convince three friends to join
>$5 entry per person
>they keep avoiding it
>on the final day they'll accept payment pay for everybody assuming they'll pay me back
>on the day of the tournament, whole family is there (didn't do stuff like this a lot)
>as i see my friends, they ignore me, I'm confused why
>they took somebody else in my place since "you kind of suck at dodgeball"
>start crying
>go to family, all excited in bleachers
>cry harder, say we need to leave
>all confused they leave
cont.
>>
>>27998212
Yeah, but see, here's the thing I don't get:
As long as it doesn't affect the attention he gets, he willingly "plays matchmaker" for me, sometimes without me even asking.
He introduced me to this hot girl I had a crush on, he gives me tips on how to talk to women (he's Chad, he knows that stuff) and he even tells some girls he thinks I could find qt about his cool friend Anon they should meet.

It's just when I'm comfortable and confident enough that he doesn't stand out anymore that he knocks me down.
It's like he doesn't want me to turn into Chad (which I probably could if I had the confidence), because then there would be no weirdo in our group who makes the rest look better.
>>
>religious classes
>preparing for our first confession
>this is apparently a big deal for Catholics
>later that week do my confession to a priest
>next day of religious classes teacher hands out candy to everyone who attended confession
>she skips me
>I dont really care about some shitty candy but I dont like being marginalized
>point out I was there too
>"yes, but you went to the bathroom so you dont get any."
>I'm being punished for needing to pee during church
>and I am CERTAIN she only did this candy thing to exclude me from the rest of the class
>>
>>27998402
He doesn't expect you to actually succeed. I've had the same thing done to me, sometimes setting me up with a qt, but then being surprised that I managed to do well and seem confident.

It makes them feel like instead of giving away the usual cast-offs, they might have given you a gem by accident. Normies are all about themselves so they take their girl/boy back since technically "you wouldn't even be talking if I hadn't introduced you two, so who cares if I take her away now?"

Usually after you trying, they also lose interest, but in the moment normies can't help themselves. They hate being shown up more than robots, and you being happy and confident takes from their happiness and confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x399
>>27995941

>Over 30
>complaining you don't get free stuff from your parents anymore
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>Be me highschool
>Femninazi english teacher/tutor
>Talking about MGTOW
myoppressionsensesaretingling.jpg
>She decides to berate me in front of the class for being a misogynist.
>Explain that focusing on myself rather than woman isn't sexist
Huh-der the fuq
>She gives me a blank look like a cat that sniffed glycerol instead of catnip
>"All I'm saying is, I can't be bothered with dating a woman if she's emotional and a drain"
>Get kicked out
>Reported to head teacher
>Have to explain that I'm not a misogamist to the head, a "safe-guarding" officer all whilst the bitch is smugly sitting across from me.
>She broke up with her boyfriend a month after I broke up.
>I hooked up with her boy friend
>Posted pictures on facebook
>MFW I'm on her friends list and she saw the pictures of us.
>>
>>27998758

>25
>over 30
>>
File: received_583863468449588.jpg (45 KB, 1078x854) Image search: [Google]
received_583863468449588.jpg
45 KB, 1078x854
>>27980353

Girl speaking is white box
>>
>>27989074
My public speaking teacher (required class to graduate) did the exact same shit to me. Fucking cunt. I was the ONLY student in her class with perfect attendence, completed every assignment on time, everyone else would show up on the due date and ask for an extension at the last minute. I barely fucking passed and I was a fucking superstar student compared to the retards in my class.
>>
>>27998805
Fake and gay

Original
>>
>>27998877
its okay, he's here to insult people, not do first grade math
>>
>>27989333
C O M M O N
O
R
E
>>
>>27986677
>one single study
>weak relationship

Epic meme, my little brainlet.
>>
>Middle School, around year 7/8
>English class, writing poetry
>Teacher is an oxford grad in her mid 20s
>walks around the class giving 1 on 1 advice to the students about their poems
>When she gets to me i read her what I'd done and she compliments it
>moves on to stacy next to me
>Stacy is struggling
>Teacher gives her word for word about four lines of my poem
>Tell teacher that i'd just read that to her
>she starts screaming
'I GRADUATED FROM OXFORD, DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE'S ANYTHING YOU CAN TEACH ME ABOUT POETRY?'
>beta as fuck so start crying
>she leads me outside and apologises

>same year
>doing some busy-work project in which we have to make a comic with unique characters
>I was a good student, name is Dominic
>one kid made a character who is really smart and can fight like in the Matrix
>Named the character Dominatrix
>Teacher and I share awkward glances

>same year
>acting cool talking to some of the older kids
>in the stairwell, elbow aesthetically placed on the railing
>feel something land on my arm
>someone spat a disgusting snot-saliva melange from a floor above onto my sleeve
>take the jumper off and carry it around wrapped in a ball for the rest of the day
>>
>>27989732

I just finished that show.
Neat
>>
>>27981208
>Last name is Nice
>WOAH I BET YOU'RE SUCH A NICE GUY
>>
>>27989333

>public """""""""""""""school"""""""""""""""""

If I ever have kids I'm homeschooling or putting them in private school. I don't give a fuck if I have to live like a pauper until they graduate, I'm not subjecting them to the shit sandwich that is state education.
>>
>>27980353
Really glad I went to a British Middle class academic public school.

The only person who bullied me was a girl who constantly hit me. I could never get her in trouble nor hit back because she was a girl.

This is why I hate feminism so much.
>>
>>27999764
some more

>primary school
>class is split up into teams to answer trivia/general knowledge questions
>team is doing well and so am i as an individual
>tie-breaker question
>"The biggest ocean in the world?"
>know the answer is pacific
>tell my team but they all disagree with me
>titanic had just come out and that's all about the atlantic ocean and how it's big and cold and shit
>team tells me to raise hand and tell teacher it's atlantic
>do so because beta
>teacher looks disappointed in me which hurt because i respected him

>middle school
>get back to locker room after pe class
>see shoes in the shower, completely wet
>not water
>some fucker pissed on my shoes
>throw them in the bin
>tell mum they were stolen

>middle school
>walking through corridor on way to next class or something
>shoved into wall by this bigger kid from another class
>the resident bully from our class overtakes me and shoves him into a wall
i think it was because i lent him a pen during a test earlier that same day, or maybe i the other bully was infringing on his 'turf'. I dunno
>>
>>27980353
>be in high school
>get A's; 3.9 GPA w/ Honor Roll and National Honor Society
>friends still treated me like an idiot
>destroyed my self esteem
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>28000360

Fuck homie, I know that feel all too well.

Continued into college too, augmented by the fact that I wasn't in a "smart" major. Made dean's list almost every semester but because "lol liberal arts for babbies" I got less respect than some cunt in the psychology program who was barely passing her classes

Joke's on her though, I have a good job in my field while she lives with her parents and works seasonal jobs to get by
>>
>be in 9th grade
>finally work up the courage to ask out 9/10 qt
>she says yes, but she has piano lessons today
>says she's free Monday
>feel like I'm top shit
>come to school Friday
>wait outside of social studies class
>qt walks up to me
>fuckyes.jpg
>"Hey Anon, I can't go out with you. I have a boyfriend."
>cripplingdepression.gif

>fast forward to semester 2
>in foods class
>someone says qt is single.
>haven'tlearnedmylesson.txt
>find her at lunch
>ask her out again
>"Sure Anon, but I'm busy today. I'll talk to when I'm not."
>never talks to me again

Fuck my life.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.