[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how exactly is suicide selfish and cowardly? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14
File: place to be - nick drake.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
place to be - nick drake.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
how exactly is suicide selfish and cowardly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc
>>
>>27980252
>hirez employee

Also suicide is equal to giving birth so yes it's selfish
>>
>>27980333

Andrea de Pascalis: The Alchemist who has achieved Illumination
>>
>>27980252
I can tell he's had to deal with that.

For me, I can say that having a harder attitude on your own depression can help to get your shit together. It doesn't help to act even more depressed.
>>
>normalfag incapable of comprehending anything outside of the normal and instead just projects his understanding of things onto the world
How is this even worth posting about?
>>
>>27980394
ayy thank
>>
>>27980333
>equal to giving birth
hahaha what? what do you mean?
>>
>>27980579

World is over populated and many orphan children live on without getting adopted and becoming homeless. Imagine having kids and having to constantly apologize for its existence when you're out in public and it starts crying.
>>
File: 1455945277146.jpg (878 KB, 1920x1988) Image search: [Google]
1455945277146.jpg
878 KB, 1920x1988
10/10, totally agree, that dudes right.
>>
>>27980629
but how is that equal to suicide?
>>
>>27980252

Cowardly is meaningless, but it is selfish in almost every case in the basic sense. Everyone leaves someone behind, a someone who's going to blame themselves for the rest of their lives, and going through with the suicide is deciding that the escape of death for the self is worth the lifelong suffering of another. That meets the requirements of being a selfish act.
>>
>selfish
Literally fucking over countless other people's lives permanently while facing no consequences of your own except the wrath of God

>cowardly
Literally surrending rather than facing your problems and overcoming them
>>
>>27980744
Don't ask a pseudo intellectual to explain their bullshit. It never goes anywhere
>>
>>27980418
>I can tell he's had to deal with that.
You heard what he said?
>Everyone has depression
>Everyone has a hard time waking up
>There is therapy, there are friends to help you
That's literally what he thinks is depression and how it can be cured.

He is a turbo normie with no real concept of hardship.
>>
>>27980794
>, but it is selfish in almost every case in the basic sense
So what? It was extremely selfish of my mentally ill parents to have children too, with not enough money/wisdom to raise them. Who ever mentions that?

You 'le selfish' fags are pathetic and truly have to kill yourselves.
>>
>>27980252
He seems like he's projecting tbqh.

Nobody takes the topic of suicide that seriously without having someone in their life committing suicide.
>>
You don't exist in a goddamn vacuum. What do you think happens when you die? You body is just left there?
No, people have to move it and dispose of it. Depending on your method of suicide this can be costly and intensive.
Not to mention your immediate family and their grief. Chances are if you're suicidal they're already concerned about you.
Then there are your finances (you lack of), material goods, etc. etc.
Suicide is something that lasts long after you actually kill yourself. Just because you are dead doesn't mean the suffering is over.
>>
>>27980911
>Just because you are dead doesn't mean the suffering is over.
Who cares? You are not around to experience it. I bet you wageslave for 'muh legacy' as well.
>>
>>27980936
I care because I recognize that I'm not the only human around me. It's a lot easier to experience my own suffering and live with it than kill myself and shove it onto everybody else.
>>
>>27980936
>Who cares? You are not around to experience it
You've just proven the "selfish" part perfectly. Bravo.
>>
>>27980252

Suicide actually takes courage. That's why Samurai would Seppuku if they failed their mission.
>>
>>27980975
isnt suicide kinda equal to running away instead of facing the demon?
>>
Being selfish isn't wrong.

It's ironic for someone who spends his day getting free money from ignorant idiots to play video games, whining about people being selfish.

Selfishness and self-interest is literally what makes the world go around, but it also can result in suicide, tough shit.
>>
>>27980961
>I care because I recognize that I'm not the only human around me.
You normalfags always push the 'the world doesn't owe you anything' meme. So why do we suddenly owe the world something ?

You're a cuck and you should kys like I said before.

>>27980971
Everyone is selfish in this world. Literally everything people do is to serve their own needs. Think about this and you will realize I am correct.

Besides that, there is literally nothing wrong with being selfish either.
>>
>>27980961
Then clearly you're a fucking idiot who has never had any real problems in life.
>>
File: tmp_2095-hXZtdxw1496174616.png (960 KB, 825x614) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2095-hXZtdxw1496174616.png
960 KB, 825x614
>Feeling suicidal again
>Come up with a list of reasons why I shouldn't do it, as usual
>My family would be sad
>There are still people out there I could help
>Society as a whole would disapprove, and so on
This time, I realized something.

All these reasons I have, are reasons why other people want me to stay alive, but not reasons why I want me to stay alive.

What the fuck is the point of living MY life, literally entirely for the sake of others? I mean, I love being there for other people, but there should be SOMETHING in there for me, shouldn't there?

If there's not a thing I enjoy about being here other than being selfless, then would it be selfish if I do this one thing for me? Have I not given enough?
>>
>>27981033
fuck off, just because I deal with it differently than you doesn't mean I don't have problems
are you proud of being suicidal or something?
>>
>>27981040
Yup. You might be against suicide but saying it is selfish is downright retarded. They are basically shaming you into staying alive for their needs while giving jackshit about your suffering.
>>
>implying being selfish is a bad thing
>>
>>27981026
Because, like I said, you don't live in a vacuum. There's a bit of push and pull.
It's a responsible and reasonable thing to consider yourself as part of a greater whole than an independent entity because that's 100% delusional.
Grow up.
>>
>>27981040
Why don't you instead focus on all of the things that you would personally miss? Like foods your enjoy, places that are comforting, people that are pleasing, games that are fun, etc.
not hard to find things that you like
>>
>>27981115
>It's a responsible and reasonable thing to consider yourself as part of a greater whole than an independent entity because that's 100% delusional.
Right, you're a cuck, we already established that.

>Grow up.
K E K
E
K
Here come the empty platitudes of the wageslave. Took you long enough.
>>
>>27981040
Think about it this way, you are going to die no matter what. It could be a tragic death that happens tomorrow, or it could happen years from now, but either way its bound to happen. Why not just ride this life out and see what comes of it? I've thought about killing myself, and realized it was pretty worthless as death is inevitable anyways.
>>
>>27981177
What's your problem, man?
I don't even fucking have a job.
>>
>>27981152
Because those small, fleeting high points no longer feel like they're worth slogging through the rest of life for.
>>
>>27981152
I'm not him but I've lost every desire I've ever had.

Food doesn't have much taste. Nothing is fun. I just waste my time all day waiting for the day to past so I can waste the next day.
>>
>>27981235
Why does it feel like you have to slog through life?
That isn't a normal feeling. There is something that's wrong and you don't feel the least bit compelled to try to fix it so you can be comfortable again?
>>
>>27981224
>I don't even fucking have a job.
Unicuck then, whatever.

You sound like some Swedish hippie with your "everyone is connected" bullshit. Do you smoke weed and play CS GO by any chance?
>>
>>27981259
Why try to be comfortable with life? What's so bad about being dead?
>>
>>27981268
yeah fucking lain
>>
>>27981026
You can go ahead and Jew your way out of guilt and pretend being selfish isn't wrong, but at least you're admitting it's selfish. The thread is "how is it selfish" not "convince and edgy edgerton that I shouldn't be selfish even though I hate my dad"
>>
>>27981269
Because you probably can't do anything ever again.
I don't want to be dead simply because then I won't be able to talk to the people I love anymore.
I miss them even thinking about it.
Being alive is nice even if it is hard.
>>
>>27981259
>There is something that's wrong and you don't feel the least bit compelled to try to fix it so you can be comfortable again?
This feeling originally stemmed from me being a NEET.

So eventually I got myself together, joined a vocational school, and I have an internship.

It's still terrible. In fact it's even worse. I had no illusion that I could be a sadsack NEET for my entire life, but now that my life is going on the normal path, and I still feel miserable, makes me think that I'm about done here.
>>
>>27981268
no I drink heavily and hate myself every day
but I'm not so pathetic as to comfort myself with the promise of death if things don't go my way
>>
>>27981333
>You can go ahead and Jew your way out of guilt and pretend being selfish isn't wrong,
It isn't though. It's a Jewish lie. Everyone thinks they are not selfish and that being selfish is bad, but the opposite is true.

>t's selfish
You're the one jewing people into not killing themselves for YOUR own need. You see how ironic this is?
>>
>>27981334
I don't want to do anything any more. I've stopped caring for people.

and when I'm dead I wont care about anything anyway. I'll be dead.
>>
>>27981368
>but I'm not so pathetic as to comfort myself with the promise of death if things don't go my way
Well then I have news for you. You are the most cucked of any socio-economic group.

You're at the bottom of the barrel yet Jewish lies convinced you to not kill yourself, maximizing your suffering and your contribution to Zion at the same time.
>>
>>27981380
It is selfish. Once again your only defense is to Jew logic your way into the most insubstantial conclusion ever, not any kind of defense that it's not selfish. Once again just proving how selfish you are.

Go ahead and respond to this with some teenage angst about how being selfish is okay again, even if you're immune to seeing that selfish is bad you still can't deny that it's completely selfish and that's what the thread is about
>>
>>27981449
you're a fucking idiot. you should definitely kill yourself so I don't have to hear your bullshit.
>>
>>27981478
You are completely missing my point. Killing yourself is selfish, sure. I am just saying that there is literally nothing wrong with being selfish. If you can't understand that then please cease talking to me as you are retarded.

>>27981486
Ok goy, keep consuming and buying those anti-depressants hehehe.
>>
>>27980961
>Reasoning rationally with the mentally ill

Suicide isn't rational and goes against basic human instinct. You really think someone with a gun in their mouth could give less of a fuck whether it's a logical maneuver? The world is a selfish place.
>>
>>27981576
>Suicide isn't rational
Incorrect
>goes against basic human instinct.
Correct
>>
>>27981559
>Killing yourself is selfish, sure.
Great. Thread solved considered the OP is
>how exactly is suicide selfish

Your point about nothing wrong with being selfish is wrong but you're just shutting your ears and going nanananana can't hear you it's okay to be selfish nanananana
>>
I see nothing wrong with suicide.

Only egotistical people do it.

And society is better off without egotistical people. Everyone who is selfish SHOULD die.
>>
File: 1364606569903.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1364606569903.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>27981675
>Your point about nothing wrong with being selfish is wrong
Ok then, he might actually give an argument this time.
> but you're just shutting your ears and going nanananana can't hear you it's okay to be selfish nanananana
Alas, just some projection.
>>
>>27981714
If you want me to live this life thEN TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO DO SO IT STOPS FEELING LIKE FUCKING TORTURE YOU FUCKING PRICK.
>>
>WAAAH KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE LIVING EVERY WAKING MOMENT IN MENTAL AGONY JUST FOR MY OWN PLEASURE AND OCCASIONAL AMUSEMENT WAAAH IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU'RE SELFISH XDDDDD
When will this fucking normie meme die?
>>
>>27981755
You should embrace torture. Not hate it. Hate is egotistical in nature. And being egotistical is literally worse than doing drugs or killing people.
>>
>>27981788
Where I come from this is called bait
>>
>>27981788
That is physically impossible for me. Fuck off.
>>
>>27981765
kill yourself and you'll never see it again
>>
>>27981765
never dude, it'll never die. so long as normies walk this Earth, it will never die.
>>
>>27981822
Then why don't you die already? Every suffering human adds to the pile of global misery. Either you kill yourself or you don't, nothing changes. You stay selfish in both outcomes. Imagine that.
>>
>>27981865
I was planning on it tonight actually.
>>
>>27981725
Humans are objectively social primates. It's what we are. We aren't solitary, we are social, and our social behaviour is what makes us successful.

Being selfish therefore is dangerous to the group and something to be discouraged and punished, and as such, bad for humanity as a whole.

Bad for humanity = morally wrong
>>
>>27981904
>Bad for humanity = morally wrong

Why? I disagree.
>>
>>27980252
You're doing something that affects everyone that you know negatively and you're doing it for your only your own reasons. Its cowardly because its the easiest way out and giving up on living life, its the weakest thing you can do. But you fags will of course dispute this because to you suicide is a magical thing that is wrong in no way.

Also, giving birth isn't selfish and you're parents aren't awful people for having you.
>>
>>27981922
Read some fucking philosophy you uneducated idiot.
>>
File: Kant.jpg (151 KB, 964x1388) Image search: [Google]
Kant.jpg
151 KB, 964x1388
>>27981904
Utilitarians go and stay go.
>>
File: 1445221090560.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445221090560.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>27980252
only retarded normies like this guy believe suicide is selfish.

abloobloo ur selfish for killing yourself and all the people around you that are too self-absorbed to notice are the true victims of depression/suicide. fucking lol

he probably had someone close to him off their self and he's upset that he had to uncomfortably ponder if he could have done more to prevent it.
>>
>>27981918
Cool. You're wrong though based on simple survival instinct. If your entire argument is just "I disagree" with the most basic and simple statements such as "not dying is good for us" then you're pretty much done. You've been BTFO the whole thread after asking how it's selfish, and now resorted to SELFISH ISN'T BAD I DISAGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE NANANANA
>>
>>27981904
You're right but it's obvious that these types of people will disagree with you anyways.
>>
>>27982026
>simple survival instinct

Being a slave to your own nature. How fucking pathetic. Why don't you go back to shitting in the words since you care so much about your inner animal.
>>
>>27981714
>I'm the egotistical one for wanting to end my suffering
>not the person who brought me into this life without thinking of the consequences of bringing a living being into reality

Seriously why do people have kids so casually? You've just created a fucking person and you act like it's no big deal, and then they're told they can't have the final say in whether they want to exist or not

Fucking bullshit
>>
>>27980911
>No, people have to move it and dispose of it.

Not if I jump into a volcano
>>
>>27982049
>Why don't you go back to shitting in the words since you care so much about your inner animal.

Being a human being. Pathetic. Why don't you go back to playing video games and watching anime instead of being a biological sentient entity.
>>
>>27982049
You're just following the same instincts to come to that conclusion, except you've been taught to distrust other people and are therefore dangerous to the rest of the people who do agree.
>>
>>27982075
>nobody to dispose of
>pleases the volcano God so he spares your village until next harvest
You've so far set the bar for least selfish suicide method. I dunno if this can be topped
>>
>>27982103
Except that's complete bullshit. I want to kill myself because I have rationalised that life is pointless and therefore so is my continued suffering. I understand that although my survival instincts scream at me to continue living they're just antiques of the stupid animal I evolved from. I can see past that, I can do better than that.

I'm suffering for no good reason other than my brain has decided to subject me to such chemicals to make me feel like shit. Something I have no choice in the matter in. Any reason to live is completely arbitrary. Even if I find reason it wont change the fact that logically that reason is not valid because no such valid reason exists.

There is no point to life. How is this not blindingly obvious to people. I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>27982049
>Being a slave to your own nature. How fucking pathetic

He says as he eats food, drinks water, occupies shelter, wears clothes and masturbates
>>
>>27981383
You will be dead anyways this life dont last for ever dude. Be happy, if you cant try, if you can try just live and try to make the life better for you. Its a selfish decicion because you cant do nothing later. You are taking aways a change to be in peace with you in the future
>>
>>27982213
>Implying I'm not actively planning on killing but it's really fucking hard to do because of survival instinct.
>>
>>27980252
Just think of someone other than yourself for one second ass hat
>>
>>27982207
Here's what you don't understand.

We don't give a fuck if you kill yourself.

You asked why it's selfish and you were BTFO then you asked why being selfish is wrong and you were BTFO.

You can go ahead and kill yourself since you're so selfish and cowardly, this wasn't a thread of us trying to stop you, we're just pointing out how selfish and cowardly you are.

That's all there is to understand. Go ahead and kill yourself, but understand that you're a selfish coward.
>>
>>27982252
K,

And you're a fucking idiot because you don't want to kill yourself. Keep being the pathetic animal that you are.
>>
>>27982274
>you're a fucking idiot because you don't want to kill yourself.

This might be one of my new favourite things. It's like the perfect caricature of edgy teenage angst that it looks like it was writing satirically. It's beautiful in a way.
>>
>>27982207
Life has a point to people who aren't suicidal, obviously. They want to keep on living because there are things that matter to them.
>>
>>27982026
>You've been BTFO the whole thread
The guy you are responding to was somebody else (Yea 4chan is really confusing compared to Reddit, I know)

>>27981904
You seem to confuse selfishness with egoistical.
Everyone wants the best for themselves. This has lead to pretty much every scientific advancement we've had. We might have empathy but at the end of the day all we care about at a subconscious level is ourselves. We were only in groups because it was much easier that way to survive. Now that we have everything we need you see less and less connection in society because there is really no need for it anymore. You really overestimate humans and you are also just generally stupid
>>
>>27982309
Is that an attempt to invalidate the statement? It's quite cute.
>>
>>27981559
Why the fucking haunt you killed yourself if it's so shifty then? Good Christ, man, just stop pitching about it and kill yourself so you stop spouting such total garabage
>>
>>27982332
Life doesn't have a point. That's not an opinion, that's an objective fact.
>>
>>27982333
You're stupid. I see here you're actually trying to be smart but you're actually just stupid so you failed and instead look quite stupid.
>>
>>27980252
Wow, that streamer is an actual cuntnozzle, hope he gets his foot run over or something
>>
>>27981755
Calm down buddy. It's gonna b ok
>>
>>27982392
it hasn't been ok for over five years now. When is it going to fucking start?
>>
>>27980252
>destruction of the self
>selfish
i will never understand this logic
>>
>>27981886
No you wernt
>>
>>27982431
I've got the fucking rope right here.
>>
>>27982449
Do it then faggot. Live stream it.
>>
>>27982252
This post is great
>>
>>27982377
and why is that bud?
>>
christ, what an asshole
>>
>>27982207
Why havnt you done it yet then Jesus Christ just do it and leave your fucking wangst at your corpse so the world doesn't need to hear your fatalism anymore
>>
>>27982413
When you want it to
>>
>>27982449
Who goes to all the trouble of hanging? Too complicated, too much tying of knots... Nobody hangs themselves anymore
>>
File: 1395263040138.jpg (188 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1395263040138.jpg
188 KB, 650x650
>>27982381
>You're stupid. I see here you're actually trying to be smart but you're actually just stupid so you failed and instead look quite stupid.
Again with the projection, like clockwork.
>>
>>27982584
This, just b happy ;) >>27982413
>>
>>27981259
>comfortable again
>again
KEK
life has been a fucking bullshit slog since my earliest memories
>>
Look, everyone knows you're hurting. Obviously. I'm guessing you had an abusive childhood? If not, what's your history?
>>
He could have said it in a better way but I agree generally
>>
>>27980252
The only thing that was wrong about this was him going off on a tangent and being overly emotional. What he said is still the truth.
>>
so its better to torture people with your shit than end it all because than you are being selfish
>>
File: suicide.jpg (592 KB, 500x1528) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
592 KB, 500x1528
>>27980252
Humans are inherently terrified of death. Demonizing people who kill themselves (or those who want to) is a manifestation of that deep-seated fear.
>>
>>27980252
>Assumes everyone has friends and/or can afford a therapist

Trashed
>>
>>27982826
>What he said is still the truth.
Not really though.

If you had read anything in the thread you would have seen how insanely hypocritical his pov is.

I guess this is why normans are so bad at math. The just suck at connecting the dots. Their entire worldview just doesn't add up at all.
>>
>>27980855
Then how the fuck do you get rid of depression besides whining and being depressed and trying to kill yourself and complaining how hard it is then just actually doing some solutions to get rid of the problem?
>>
>>27983029
This question needs an answer from you depressionfags
>>
>>27983029
Can you rephrase this?
>>
>>27981755
STOP BEING A FAGGOT.
Screw the robot.
>>
>>27983029
>Then how the fuck do you get rid of depression
You don't.

At best, you live a good enough life that the good moments can get you through the periods that feel like shit, but those periods never just go away entirely.
>>
>>27983029
Not that guy but you don't understand some of the basic premises of depression.
>>
>>27983391
I actually have depression myself and i literally said that, i actually went to go get help instead of suffering for no fucking reason, i hated depression it awful and ruined 60% of my life, now i'm trying to get back up again and get rid of this shitty illness once and for all.
>>
>>27980252

people with actual depression wouldn't even be triggered by the video

who cares
>>
this faggot's sister died, everybody go on his streams when he is on and chant DEAD SISTER DEAD SISTER
>>
>>27983764
Way to go anon, that's the shit right there!
>>
>>27984446
How did she die? sudoku?
>>
>>27983764
>and ruined 60% of my life,
What makes you say 60% ? Just curious.
>>
File: Hyjeena.png (28 KB, 844x178) Image search: [Google]
Hyjeena.png
28 KB, 844x178
One person having severe mental issues can tear a whole family apart. Isn't a few years of grieving better than a lifetime of stress and sadness from living around such a person?
>>
This guy is a huge ego head prick

God damn I feel bad for anyone who shares his presence
>>
>>27984547
no clue, but i remember on stream somebody messaged him in game saying "dead sister" and he LOST it, and his whole chat went up in flames, it was hilarious
>>
How is suicide cowardly? If your life is shit, just end it
Life has no fucking sense st all
>tfw to much of a pussy to an hero
>>
File: agvjc.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
Suicide is a cowardly act of escape. Why not stick around and face things like an adult?
>>
>>27985244
>Suicide is a cowardly act of escape.
Yet again, the shaming of being selfish.

If I gave you 1 million $. Would you give it back or give it to a charity with the reason "nah man, its selfish for me to have so much money" ?

Or would you just keep it and say, who cares?
>>
>>27985244
>Suicide is a cowardly act
It's actually one of the most brave acts possible.
>>
>>27980794
>>27980911
I could go into the woods somewhere and shoot myself there with no mess. Just let my body decompose.

They can keep my shit, it's all figurines and vidya for however much that's worth and my brother's set to have my pitiful amount of money I leave behind.
>>
It isn't.

God gave us free will to die, aka leave hell. Hopefully if you were man enough you will be welcomed into his kingdom.
>>
>>27985619
Are you implying that life is hell?
>>
>>27985768
yes

that's why normies enjoy it so much, because they are demons
>>
File: 1445347065340.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1445347065340.png
28 KB, 645x773
>>27985867
Interesting view.
>>
File: smugw.png (158 KB, 1126x796) Image search: [Google]
smugw.png
158 KB, 1126x796
>>27985867
This is certainly an unconventional way of looking at things
>>
>>27985244
why would i? what's the point?
>>
>>27986286
Stick around and be a downward comparison object for normies
>>
>>27980802
> fucking over countless other people's lives permanently
In what way?
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.