[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about getting a smart, cute, shy girl? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1374356321043.png (807 KB, 959x528) Image search: [Google]
1374356321043.png
807 KB, 959x528
How does one go about getting a smart, cute, shy girl? The only girls I end up with are dumb, average intelligence at best, and they're always degenerate. Where else do I meet girls besides parties or bars? I literally do not know how to start a convo with a random one when Im sober.
>>
>>27980198
Go to church.

Seriously. I'm not saying buy into it. But that's where the slutty prim and proper shy cute girls are.

As for intelligent... well good luck with that in general.
>>
File: 1460266959364.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1460266959364.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>27980960
>going to church to pick up girls.

Church is where the good girls are most definitely but going there just to pick them up is heretic tier
>>
Be a top Chad. Get born tall, good looking and with a huge dick. That should be enough.
>>
>>27980960
>As for intelligent... well good luck with that in general.

HAH. Isn't this the motherfucking truth. I've even had supposedly intelligent women try to converse with me or ask me for advice (and it's usually the dumbest shit or most mundane mainstream garbage imaginable).

Women are inherently vapid.
>>
Real talk though. Why the fuck would anyone want a smart girl. Intelligence is the most pointless quality in a gf and usually just makes the insufferable and arrogant. Get friends and colleagues if you want stimulating conversation
>>
>>27980995
Someone's fucking those church girls. Why not you?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.