[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I've gone to an overprivileged (tuition > 50k)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dmxnLb0.jpg (386 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
dmxnLb0.jpg
386 KB, 2000x1328
Robots, I've gone to an overprivileged (tuition > 50k) private school my whole life and have always wondered what a public school is like. Is it as bad as in TV? Drugs and bullying?
>>
>>27980120
are there black people at your school?
>>
>>27980131

One comes in per year. In total there's 5.
>>
>>27980171

It's mostly whites, east asians and rich Italians/ Russians/ Indians.
>>
>>27980120

It is as bad as it is in movies mostly.
>>
>>27980120
Depending on where you go to school it can be much worse. Bullies are more vicious and cleverer. Where I went to school, there was a bit of a distance from the school gate to the nearest public transportation. The "bullies", if you want to call them that, knew each route people took and would ambush a different route every other day. It doesn't matter if you're in a group when they have knives. Muggings were almost a weekly occurrence, and I've been held at knife point once. The anxiety alone will fuck you up on the inside.
>>
In England, private schools tend to have more bullying & drugs.
>>
File: 1460925024395.jpg (70 KB, 575x429) Image search: [Google]
1460925024395.jpg
70 KB, 575x429
horace mann is better than trinity 2bh
>>
>>27980120
I went to the worst school in my local school district in Michigan. not as bad as the Detroit schools, but shit was bad.
>Chaldeans would congregate between classes at the same spot
>Blacks had their congregation spot as well
>There was at least one murder every fucking year
>People would try to bait you into fights. You had to tactically avoid situations that could escalate if you didn't want trouble.
>Shitton of fights
>Football team is above the law. Openly flamed gays and the school did nothing.
>If you could pull mostly B's, which was me, I was top 100s in my 450'ish person class.
>Senior year, you had the option to duck out for half of school and do a "work kickstart" sort of program for credits, basically giving up on life.
>Senior year, the principle called an assembly for blacks and chaldeans because they were fighting/ethnic tension build-up. lol can you even do that?
>someone set the men's bathroom on fire senior year. They were trying to get high.
That's off the top of my head.
>>
>>27983201
Oh one more little jem. Every year on a random day, cops come in with the drug dogs with 50-50'ish success. In my TV Production class, this kid, this fucking genius, asks the teacher with a scared face if the dogs sniff the parking lot. The answer was no, but she called the cops and tipped them off. They found drugs in his car. He'd of gotten away with it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.