[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women post selfies and videos all over the Internet if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1242x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1242x245
Why do women post selfies and videos all over the Internet if they think they're ugly? Women explain your actions, I don't understand you.
>>
File: 1358401973978.png (191 KB, 417x359) Image search: [Google]
1358401973978.png
191 KB, 417x359
>>27979928
They don't really think they're ugly.
>>
I think the last selfie I posted was in a novelty store, I put on a coonskin cap, had a rifle under my arm and had someone waving an American flag behind me.
I posted it because I found it amusing, because I'm an apathetic creep instead of a good American patriot.
>>
Attentionwhoring, they're fishing for their friends to say
>u butifel bby grl xx
>>
Everyone knows that they can't judge themselves adequately so when they get anxious about their looks they to to other people to make them feel better.
>>
it works differently for girls retard. Even the ugliest girl will get messages /attention from guys.
>>
>>27979928
Why do you fags post dick pics and fap videos all over the Internet if you think that you're small? Anons explain your actions, I don't understand you.
>>
>>27979928
yeah what >>27979951 said
i have never posted a picture of myself on the internet
they always look so fucking ugly
but sometimes, i can look good on the mirror but most of the times just ugly
>>
>>27979928
>Why does Bebe shitpost selfies and comments all over the Internet if everyone thinks she's ugly? Bebe explain your actions, I don't understand you.
>>
>>27980152
Only the attention whores with nothing but their cock size do that. Hell, at least they have that to brag about unlike most of us.
>>
>>27979928
Because everyone tells them either they are beautifull or risk wrath of thousands upond thousands of sjw's when they say their opinion.
If I would post my face which wasnt magically cured in photoshop for a few hour I would probably become a new meme.
Woman are literally untouchable somewhere where is not complete anonymity and even then you still risk wrath of admin under pressure from news, reporters, bloggers and all that shit.
>>
>>27979928
>Why do women post
Fishing for compliments and attention
>>
>>27979928
All women have borderline disorder.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.