[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay robots, so let's say you have this childhood friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1457098743901.png (68 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1457098743901.png
68 KB, 421x248
Okay robots, so let's say you have this childhood friend. He's your closest bro, you've known him for years. He's not tall, a little skinny and not particularly manly, but a bro through and through. You hang out, play the vidya, even brofist with each other any chance you get. As long as you've known him though, you've never been over to his place. He lives on his own now, so you finally convince him to have you over for some gaming since your girlfriend invited a friends of her to have some kinda girls only gathering. You get there, it's a nice little apartment, decent furniture, all the major video game systems, real comfy. As soon as you enter, he tells you you're welcome anywhere, just don't look in his closet because it's messy. That seems simple enough, but why even mention it? You wouldn't even have thought about it if he hadn't said anything. So you play some games, and eventually he excuses himself to the restroom. Curiosity bests you, and you make for his closet. As you open it, you find that your best bro's closet is full to brimming with women's clothes. Dresses, skirts, blouses, gown, some of the frilliest and girliest clothes you've ever seen. But it doesn't stop there; pantyhose and nylons, wigs and makeup, even lingerie and high heels as well as some risque outfits. With dumbfounded astonishment, you grab a piece to examine it, when in walks your bro and sees you holding one of his lacy secrets. He is down on his knees now, driven to the point of almost bursting into tears.

So what do you do? Initial thoughts, first reactions? How would you handle such a situation?
>>
I would laugh and say "You should have told me you had a girlfriend! I understand why you haven't introduced us yet, don't want me to steal her, right?" Then we laugh and continue to live with the comfortable lie.
>>
>>27979809
support your bro, it's the least you could do. Maybe buy him a cute outfit.
>>
>>27979888
trips never lie
either that or >>27980092
and fuck him mercilessly just the way he fucking likes it
>>
>>27979809
hug my bro with a sweet brohug and say it's fine, I love you. it's all good, and his secret is safe.
>>
>>27979809
sounds adorable and I'd support him. He is still a bro through and through.
>>
>>27980180
Why would you assume your bro is a lewd cocksleeve?
>>
>So what do you do?
Apologizes for snooping when told not and not make a big deal of what I saw.
>Initial thoughts
I wonder how much all that shit cost and how long he has been collecting it. Probably because being a poor fag money is never far from my mind.
>first reactions?
I would wonder if he wears them, or makes them, or is storing them for someone. His reaction seems to imply that he ether wears them and is ashamed or something, or makes them and is ashamed or something.
>How would you handle such a situation?
My first reaction would be to reassure him that I don't really care what he does in his spare time and I will not tell anyone if he does not want me to. We are bros after all, and I really don't give a fuck.
As long as he does not get really mad at me for snooping and stops being my friend. I mean, I am the one in the wrong here.
>>
>>27980434
>As long as he does not get really mad at me for snooping and stops being my friend. I mean, I am the one in the wrong here.
I don't know, isn't it wrong for him to be dishonest too?
>>
>>27980551
No, everyone should have a right to privacy.
>>
>>27979809
Just keep fisting each other I don't see a problem.
>>
>>27980551
He is not being dishonest as far as I can tell.
Having secrets and privacy is not being dishonest.
>>
>>27979809
Fuck him right in his supple boipucci
>>
File: 1372105127849.jpg (99 KB, 553x433) Image search: [Google]
1372105127849.jpg
99 KB, 553x433
Ask him if he would be okay to help me make myself more cute and able to dress like a girl too.
>>
>>27980551
He isn't being dishonest, he's asking you to respect his privacy in his fucking house.
>>
>>27979809
He's my bro, I don't care for his kinks. I tell him I don't care for his kinks and that I won't tell anyone.
And follow with my promise since he's my bro.
>>
>>27979809

I'd bring him back up and tell him to stop crying because I don't give a shit and then we'd go back and play some vidya games.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (103 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
103 KB, 500x455
i would tell him that his secret is safe and then i would ask him to put on some stuff just to see how he looks like
>mfw his bulge in some qt lace panties
>>
>>27979809
Comfort him, he needs it. Hug him and tell him it's OK and shit.
>>
>>27979809
>He is down on his knees now, driven to the point of almost bursting into tears.
cuddle him and tell him it's okay he's a p00f
>>
It's your bro OP
so you just have to accept that and not judge him.
Stop giving a fuck about what other people do in their intimacy. And also no sniffing into other's people's closets especially when they explicitly requested you not to!
>>
>>27979809
Tell him it's okay, and I'll take his secret to the grave. Give him a quick hug, and go back to chillin.
>>
Seems that everyone that made it through OP's text wall are also the kind of guys to stand by their friends.

Gives me a little glimmer of hope for you guys yet.
>>
Demand he suck my cock while wearing the cutest outfit he has or I will tell the world

Cum EVERYWHERE
Butt seriously I wouldn't give a shit it's not a big deal.
>>
>>27984538
well we aren't women are we
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.