[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: robots ask a femanon anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1426271584290.jpg (360 KB, 700x731) Image search: [Google]
1426271584290.jpg
360 KB, 700x731
This thread is for robots to ask me whatever they want, and I will do my best to answer honestly. Please no bully and keep it non lewd.
>>
>>27979695
Will u b my gf?
>>
>>27979695
why are girls irrational when it comes to relationships ?
>>
>>27979695
Are you flat? Cowtits need to die.
>>
>>27979695
Ever considered suicide? Why did you?
>>
>>27979695
How does it feel when I tell you that you're a whore, a cocksleeve that's only value is pleasing men with your body, something that was given to you for free by pure chance? Nobody will ever care about you for anything else, cunt.
>>
"btw guys i'm a grilllll"
"pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>27979708
well I don't really know you so I don't think I could!
>>27979728
that's too big a generalisation for me to comment on
>>27979739
I have at times, why? Just social anxiety and depression ;_;
>>27979744
>>27979735
>keep it non lewd.
>>
Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

"btw guys i'm a grilllllll"
"pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.
>>
Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

"btw guys i'm a grilllllll"
"pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

>>
>>27979695
How does it feel to be a woman in the 21st century America?
>>
>>27979789
>social anxiety
>depression
so you're telling me you've had no reason to think of suicide?

Are you sure you're not leaving out the part where you eventually wanted to chop your dick off to be a woman?
>>
>>27979695
Oh, I have one that I always wanted to know but can't ask because I just don't want troubles:
Why are women more likely to have sex with men that they don't have strong feelings from besies of sexual lust but not with the guys they actually feel atracted too?
Also, why they find it easier to just cheat and have sex with someone than with they partners, and then rationalize it as "it was just sex" if they know it hurts just as bad?
>>
Femanon how do you feel about attention whores
>>
Can you just kill yourself for real eliza?
>>
>>27979695
Your opinion on link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhjaJFdcoec
>>
>>27979695
why do you and other girl feel the need to state your gender on an anon image board?
Do you crave attention?
>>
>>27979893
I don't live in America so I don't know!
>>27979901
Social anxiety and depression are real and not very nice to have
>>27979955
>but not with the guys they actually feel atracted too?
Anon, girls don't just refuse to have sex with men they're attracted to. If a girl you know doesn't want to have sex with you, then she likely isn't attracted to you at all.
>>27980051
Don't we all crave a good (you)?
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (38 KB, 458x440) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
38 KB, 458x440
>>27979695
ive been alone and depressed for a long time, i have no one to care for and no one to care for me

will you please care for me and nurse my broken heart back to greatness?
>>
what gift should I get my gf? she doesn't like gifts and I haven't gotten her anything yet.
>>
>>27980161
>If a girl you know doesn't want to have sex with you, then she likely isn't attracted to you at all.
But then why they get angry when you try to talk about it or hint on wanting to end the relationship? They always start screaming and crying about how special it is and blah blah, but oh god forbid you bring up how much of a slut they were
>>
>>27980274
get her some nice lingerie
>>27980280
you sound like you're taking your one relationship and applying it to all women desu
>>
Would you consider being a girl easy or hard?
>>
>>27979758
>this

Screened
>>
>>27980389
I don't think my life's very easy. I'm insecure, depressed, don't really have any friends or a job.
>>
File: 1407816185864.png (143 KB, 277x325) Image search: [Google]
1407816185864.png
143 KB, 277x325
>>27979695
how do i convince a girl to cuddle me and then kill me?
>>
File: 1426269966666.png (178 KB, 327x344) Image search: [Google]
1426269966666.png
178 KB, 327x344
>>27980487
Wow anon. I think you would have to find a very messed up girl to do that to you. You shouldn't want to kill yourself, I'm sure you're going through a rough time and your opinion of yourself may not be very high, but it will get better, okay?
>>
File: 1452185067883.png (211 KB, 746x722) Image search: [Google]
1452185067883.png
211 KB, 746x722
>>27980480
Same fellow femanon. We are generic fembots. How old are you?
>>
>>27980480
Try workin on it 1 thing at a time, its what im doing
>>
>>27980510
but i don't want to kill myself, i want someone else to kill me!

thanks for your kind words, though, i appreciate that your heart is in the right place
>>
>>27980524
I am 20 years of age!
>>27980535
I'm trying, I've been taking medication for a while but it's not really working :^(
>>
File: kys roastie.jpg (51 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
kys roastie.jpg
51 KB, 640x920
>>27979695
Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself? Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>27980480
>im an emotional woman
>only have a couple besties
>no job
>that makes me a robot
>>
>>27980587
well I'm a depressed NEET so how am I not? I don't understand why you always want to exclude people.
>>
>>27980546
Rip, then welcome to the club your NEET bucks are under your comfy blanket
>>
>>27980604
This is a board filled with socially inept men who can't fit into society. Take your shit to /b/ or /soc/
>>
>>27979695
killl urself
>>
>>27980246
Anon it was never great to begin with. Shoot for a mediocre heart
>>
>>27979695
will you bee my gf?

why will you not bee my gf?
>>
>>27981181
Only if you bee urself
>>
File: 7812.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7812.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>27981201
i am very capable of beeing myself
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.