[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up, nest is still littered with pissrocks >roar to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: dinosaur feel.jpg (33 KB, 512x508) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur feel.jpg
33 KB, 512x508
>wake up, nest is still littered with pissrocks
>roar to myself that I'll clean them up later, tentatively move away from my copse of trees to begin foraging
>eat alot of leaves, see qt Triceratops in the distance grazing with her herd
>Small Albertadromeus (only 5 ft long tfw dinosaurlet) so she's way out of my league, but still admire her from afar where her herd can't see me
>Suddenly out of the trees behind her see alpha chadasaurus rex burst through and charge the herd
>forced to watch as he presses his jaw against her neck and slips his 11 foot long dino cock into her tight dinopussy
>he rapes her, mauls her, and then drags her body past the treeline to feed
>go to Rock9k (small tree where fellow beta dinosaurs roar our feels at eachother)
>Moderator Gorgosaur deletes my roar and threatens to eat me if I keep scratching shitroars onto the tree
>weakly groan that it's the cretaceous period and that I'll post whatever I want
>same Chadasaur from before bursts out of the treeline and eats me
>currently roaring this while being crushed by his jaws
>tfw egg stealing dinos don't even attack me because I never found a mate
>tfw being eaten hurts
>>
Foragers are the most beta things in existence
>>
>>27979747
I can't help it. I'm biologically forced to eat leaves and small bits of plant matter.
Carnivores aren't welcome here, this is a tree and surrounding field for outcast dinos. Go and party with Chad Thunderlizard and Tyronasaurus if you want to eat meat
>>
File: Vraptor-scale.png (21 KB, 473x334) Image search: [Google]
Vraptor-scale.png
21 KB, 473x334
who else /velociraptor/?

>tfw portraited in movies as a dangerous killing machine but actually be feathered dinosaurlet
>>
>>27979816
You deserve another (you)

Genuinely laughed in this thread
>>
>>27979816
>Carnivores aren't welcome here, this is a tree and surrounding field for outcast dinos
>Moderator Gorgosaur

b-but gorgosaurs also are carnivores
>>
>>27980615
and mods are normies, your point?
>>
>>27980529
Velociraptors are like, the scariest predators of all time

Learn summn normie
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.