[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, Anons. My fetish on being shrunken in possession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: fam.jpg (1 MB, 1254x1771) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
1 MB, 1254x1771
Jesus Christ, Anons. My fetish on being shrunken in possession of a giant woman is becoming unhealthy.

Everytime I walk by my crush, I just want her to shrink me down and own me, keep me in her bra or panties as I play with breasts or vagina. Is there anything I can do to stop this unhealthy sexual desires?
>>
>>27979137
text her and ask her what she would do if she found you 1 inch tall in her bedroom, 'feel free to be dark or detailed its just a fantasy :P'
Post results
>>
>>27979137
>your giant gf will never playfully threaten to eat you and then you hear her stomach rumble...
>>
File: 1460243322570.jpg (87 KB, 853x470) Image search: [Google]
1460243322570.jpg
87 KB, 853x470
>>27979213
definitely don't do this
>>
>>27979213

I don't even have her number, but I might see if I can find her on any dating apps with a fake profile.
>>
>>27979137
God, even in anime chicks can't keep their room clean. There's always shit all over the floor and everywhere.
>>
File: 1448419510083.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448419510083.png
293 KB, 633x758
>Already have too many sick fetishes
>starting to become attracted to the thought of being a small shota toyed with by an amazon tallgf
>can visibly watch as my taste becomes more extreme and the girls are beginning to grow bigger
>know it's only a matter of time before I end up like OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.