[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS NOT A DRILL - BETA UPRISING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
CHAD THE WAGIE OVERLORD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3548201/Public-schoolboy-died-holiday-Crete-punched-ground-10-second-fight.html
>>
>>27979032

Chad on chad violence
>>
Beta Spring, anyone?
>>
That's bullshit. The guy that punched the kid should get charged with assault only, not fucking manslaughter. The kid died the next morning because he was a massive pussy and probably had some heart defect or something. Nobody dies from being punched once, unless you have a knife in your hand and you "punch" someone in the heart.
>>
>>27979219
He was also trashed from alcohol and laughing gas which probably didn't help
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 907x693) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 907x693
>died from one punch
>>
>>27979219
That is literally why there are manslaughter laws. Maybe chads should stop punching people if they don't want to risk ruining their life.
One chad dead and one chad in prison - nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>27979264
WAAN PAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNCCHHHHH
>>
>>27979219
Its actually murder, hopefully the kids rich parents get him assassinated or something
>>
[email protected]

someone email his dad their condolences
>>
>>27980234
I would but I actually live in bongistan and don't want to get vanned
>>
>>27980458

you can't get vanned for offering condolences. just don't be offensive or malicious in the email content and its perfectly legal and morally correct
>>
>>27979032
>Harrow pupil Archie Lloyd, 18, was on a three week Interrail holiday with four four friends
>four four

In the first ten lines, Jesus fucking Christ. Does Dailymail not have proofreaders?

>Dailymail

Oh of course not, silly me.

>>27979219

The article says medics checked him out right after the punch and gave him an "all-clear" whatever that means. Doesn't seem like the guy who punched him really did that much.

Of course, at least he can say he definitely won't work for that kid at any point in his life.
>>
>>27980476
what if I just email him saying "F"
>>
>>27980648
Even that could be considered a form of harassment as they will trace you here and make you look like a shit.
>>
>>27979032
Kekekekekek get fucked normie
>>
>>27979032
>Archie
>Archibald
Jesus christ, could he be more of a toff
>>
>>27979032
Promoter later strangled
>>
>>27979032
Fucking good, faggot rich kid thinks he can act up because mommy and daddy pay for everything ought've been killed.
>>
>>27979219
>Nobody dies from being punched once

One good punch to the temple will fuck you up bad. If they have force to their punch it can kill you. Also, Seizures.
>>
>>27980799

They wouldn't even bother to investigate it that far you retard.
>>
>>27981001
They are already recording this and if he is rich and influential he can pursue it with lawyers.
We live in a police state senpai
>>
Two Chads with one stone :D
>>
>>27981078

no one has said anything wrong, no comment, can I speak to my lawyer now please
>>
All the comments are of the type "RIP fine young man loved by everyone". Is dailymail filtering out comments or do they pre-screen them before posting?

I mean, I'm not an angry robot, and even I agree this guy was a total douchebag and a fucktard. No tears to be shed.
>>
>>27979032
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

wait since when is the robot back on?
>>
>>27981372

"The comments below have been moderated in advance."
>>
>>27981445
What a shame. I have a feeling that a lot of comments are filtered on this one. A drunk British idiot gets killed on vacation? Must be a day ending in a y.
>>
>>27981372

Why is everyone who dies especially in an incident like this or a typical brawl always described as "fine young man who was loved by everyone and had a bright future" on the news? It gets borderline annoying at some points.
>>
>>27981588
they're filtering the comments. mostly because someone is dead and no matter how much of a cuntrag the douchegulping fartsmear was, there's no real need for thousands of anonymous commenters to hammer it home.
>>
>>27981404
>wait since when is the robot back on?

the robot was never off afaik. they just turned it off for pictures is all.
>>
>>27981716
>how much of a cuntrag the douchegulping fartsmear was

I like the cut of your jib. You should get into creative writing, you have the potential.
>>
>>27979219
The human body is resilient and fragile at the same time.
>>
>>27981588
it's an easy way to gain normie social standing points
>Look at me I'm so empathetic and grieving, give me likes
a way to turn some attention to you, basically
>>
Dead Chad is best Chad.
>>
>>27979219
One blow to the pterion will damage the middle meningeal artery and cause an extra-dural haemorrhage which has a lucid period where patients look like they are okay before the pressure effect causes cerebral damage or coning and then it's too late.

People have died from acute subdural bleeds after one punch stuns them and they fall and are unable to break their fall and hit their head.

Could happen to anyone.
>>
>>27982072
That guy was no Chad. He was just a moron.
>>
>>27982140

Normie Chad detected. GET OUT
>>
>>27982522
I have a gf and a job. Posters like us have always been on /r9k/, like it or not.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.