[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread? This is kind of a normie feel desu but it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1383x1600
Feels thread?

This is kind of a normie feel desu but it really hurt

>have a nice long distance gf from college
>been together for a while now but haven't seen her since school ended in May
>totally ok with this and so is she, we're very patient people and just like having someone to play video games with
>wagecuck and commute to work everyday
>see girl on commute and notice she's pretty and nice
>get up the guts to speak with her and she is really happy so we talk nearly every day
Here's the kicker through
>hang out and see movies but she knows I have gf
>she confesses her love to me but I tell her no because I'm not going to cheat and I still love my gf
>really hurt on the inside because I can't be around her without worrying that she'll try something
>really wish she waited for me to move or just didn't say shit
>>
Fuck you normie get off my board
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 680x591
>>27979300
Pls no bully I'm just an original doubles
>>
>doctors compliments me on not using xanax for a while
>a few hours later feel like shit
>use it
>feel like I betrayed/disappointed them
>>
>>27979007
Fuck off you normie scum
>>
>>27979346
It's not your fault, you have an addiction and it controls you. I'm sure your doc just wanted to recognize your effort anon
>>
>become incredibly suicidal while detoxing from benzodiazepines
>go to the psych ward near where my grandmother lives
>stay there 10 days
>live with her for a couple weeks
>come back to my 'home' because I need to see my doctor to get my prescriptions refilled or I'm totally fucked
>feel weird as shit, took a bunch of Seroquel but I don't feel a thing from it

I still want to die, a lot. Or just do some more hard drugs.
>>
>>27979423
I am not addicted to Xanax
My doctors and I are just very scared that I will get addicted
The last time I took it was last week's Monday and everyone felt like I needed it less and things were getting better
>>
>>27979475
That's good then anon. Not great but at least you still have a chance. I'm sure your doctor will keep working with you. Good luck.
>>
>>27979495
I tried a lot of other medication before using Alprazolam, but none of them seemed to work
They gave it to me as a last resort and I am in a very controlled environment
Trying to not take it more than once or twice per week and never more than 1mg
Thanks for the encouraging words
>>
>>27979007
>that feel when you don't remember what feel you were going to post
>>
>tfw you hide your penis behind your belt because you have multiple erections and random points in the day, and you know that someday someone will notice you doing it

Not anytime soon though.
>>
File: image.png (557 KB, 574x769) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557 KB, 574x769
>>27979007
This is beyond a normie feel this is a Chad feel. But anyways I'll dump a feel

>moved out of parents house over a year ago
>no friends so went it alone no roomies
>struggled for over a year with jobs/decent income
>ff to 6 months ago
>finally got a steady well paying job
>not rich but enough to cover bills and have extra
>start smoking pot with extra money since generally depressed and hate wagecucking
>over the few months depression worsens and anxiety and paranoia go through the roof
>slowly loosing my mind having regular panic attacks/paranoia induced episodes
>hallucinate on some occasions
>weed dependence grows stronger trying to balance moods but sometimes makes things worse
>ff to last weekend
>was smoking then have a huge panic attack
>felt like I was gonna die and called 911
>doctors assured I was okay and sent me home with some meds that kept me hazy for two days
>mom obviously concerned had me move back with her
>skipped work for a week to "recuperate"
>now I have to see therapists before I can go home alone and go to work
>tfw my independence was stripped in one night
>tfw I'm a drug addict burnout
>tfw I'm probably batshit insane and can never return on my own being forced to NEETdom
>tfw all I want is to be self sufficient and not look like a worthless loser to my entire family
>>
>>27980920
Jesus Christ just stop smoking pot and you'll be fine you pussy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.