[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1453888921599.jpg (284 KB, 700x1093) Image search: [Google]
1453888921599.jpg
284 KB, 700x1093
imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your penis locked up in chastity so that the only way you can feel pleasure is from being fucked like a girl while your useless girly dick flops up and down
>>
>>27978818
Wearing girl clothes, having girl boobs, voice, face, hands, feet and a girl pussy to be fucked would be way better than your fictional scenario.
Also bonus for a womb.
>>
Tfw smaller and skinnier than all the men in the locker room at 5'8 160 lbs.

Tfw feel super small and vulnerable next to all those chads.

Tfw long luscious hair
>>
>>27978928
I'm 5'7 and 155 and I don't feel the same way at all.
>>
>>27978818
S stop. I can't. I'm in public.
>>
why do you fucks keep posting this shit here
>>
Imagined it.

It ended with me hulking the fuck out, ripping the cloths and cage off.
Then finding the person that forced it on me, twisting them up like a knot til they submitted, then throwing them down and hate fucking them til my dick was too swore to keep going.
>>
Holy shit m8, are you the same guy? You always start out with "imagine being...".
>>
>>27978928
I'm 5' 9 and 140lb and I feel really fat, working on getting down to 125lb right now, although to be fair a lot of guys seem interested in me
>>
OP pls more.
>>
>>27978988
Why would a Dom even respond to a thread like this?
>>
>>27979118
you're pretty skelly m8
>>
>>27980910
I'm really sad I'm not an inch smaller cause otherwise I'd have the same proportions as kaine :p
>>
>>27978988
DESU I imagined sawing off that lock and keeping the stuff until I could find a cutie to pass it on to.
Circle of life.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 420x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 420x697
Ahh, life is easier when you wear a dress.
>>
>mfw intersex
>5'6 145
>body exactly inbetween male and female

It sounds ideal until

>in a way that's not androgynous, but rather clashing
>body and face a mishmash of clashing 100% male and 100% female traits.
>they don't blend together like androgyny. It's more like an uncanny valley thing
>rather than everybody being into me, nobody is into me
>even bisexuals tell me they "don't like their peas in their potatoes

Even worse

>Try to pass female
>Get clocked MtF and called a "tranny"
>Try to pass male
>Get clocked FtM and called a "dyke"

Having male and female traits doesn't guarantee androgyny guys, you have to have them blended together in a certain way for that. Otherwise, you're stuck in purgatory like me. Unnattractive to everyone and passing as nothing at all
>>
File: 8b61ba88b1e81ee5ef3a8be0f1020539.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1513) Image search: [Google]
8b61ba88b1e81ee5ef3a8be0f1020539.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1513
wish that was me desu
>>
>>27981542
This has to be staged
>>
>>27981615
Sorry to hear that anon, if people act like that towards you they sound like assholes anyway. Just be what you want to be, not what others want you to be
>>
My gf makes me wear a dress and pretty soon Im going to get fucked in the ass by her
>>
>>27978818

I feel bad for anybody who can even remotely relate to that fantasy
>>
>>27978988
Yeah my dick swears too much too
>>
>>27978818
IF YOU LIKE CROSS-DRESSING ANIME BOYS THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO SHAVE UR LEGS AND WEAR RAINBOW SOCKS UP TO UR THIGHS AND POST CLOSE UP PICS OF UR DIRTY BUTTHOLE AND WRINKLY SACK AND """"""""""""""""FEMININE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" PENIS AND COMMUNICATE TO OTHER PEOPLE SUCH AS YOUR SELF VIA CROPPED ORGASMING ANIME GIRL FACES AND STUTTER TYPING WITH LIBERAL USE OF EMOTICONS THEN KILL YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE TOO OLD AND GROSS FOR ANYONE TO WANT TO LOOK AT ANYMORE LOL
>>
>>27981906
>implying neckbeard

Raised female, lived female. Puberty was fun.

No, no it wasn't. Not at all. I want to die. I was actually pretty good looking before (Tho I still thought I was ugly as hell at the time, because I was a bitchy whiny entitled teenage girl)

Now I'm just...ugh. I guess I'm pretty cute as a guy. Lots and lots of straight girls are into me.
>>
>>27982190
arent you the one with the shoulder length brown hair who is kind of chubby?
>>
>>27982334
I do have shoulder length brown hair but I'm kinda a stick figure actually
>>
>>27978818
I'd assassinate Nagisa's boipucci, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: 1459884637909.jpg (485 KB, 1440x1757) Image search: [Google]
1459884637909.jpg
485 KB, 1440x1757
Hello Im a girl who wants to chat and have fun ;)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.