[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kit-Kat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Kirby pepe.jpg (12 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
Kirby pepe.jpg
12 KB, 269x187
>Be me in high school
>Beta fag over level 9000
>Always bring Kit-kat to school and eat it at a specific time
>My nickname is the Kit-Kat man
>Too anxious to talk to anybody, specially girls
>One day, ugliest girl in school approaches me
>Think she's ugly but it's the first girl who's ever approached me
>''Hey Anon.. I was just wondering if you would like to study after class''
>I am never going to get a chance to talk a girl again
>"Y-y-e su-sure''
>She smiles at me and leaves
>Even though she was the ugliest duckling around, I fell in love
>Ended up spending most of our time together
>I found it weird that every time it was kit-kat time, she was getting closer to me, flirting more and more
>Always gave her 2 bars of my Kit-Kat, MY KIT-KAT
>But I loved her so I didn't care
>One day decide to stop bringing Kit-Kats to school
>She notices this and asks me why I stopped and I said I don't enjoy them as much anymore
>She immediatly said ''Anon I'm sorry but I don't think we can be friends or hang out anymore''
>MFW the ugliest girl in school rejected me
>MFW she was only with me for the Kit-Kats
>MFW I shared my Kit-Kats and watched them get swallowed by somebody else
>>
KUK

both funny and original
>>
>>27978771
You never EVER give anyone else your KitKat dumbfag
>>
Hey, even though you had a Kit-Kat I guess you couldn't "have a break"! lol!
>>
>>27978771
>>27979458
More like Kuk-Kat man
>>
>>27978771
you are copying that drake & josh script, aren't you?
>>
>>27978771
>he thinks women can love

Women will never associate with you unless she can gain something from you they dont actually love you and their love for you is all based on your utility.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.