[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really think you're better, or wiser, than most people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TN_kangaroo-with-big-ears.jpg (28 KB, 195x184) Image search: [Google]
TN_kangaroo-with-big-ears.jpg
28 KB, 195x184
Do you really think you're better, or wiser, than most people?
>>
>>27978653
I don't think I'm smarter or wiser than most people but I do think I'm more complex in the sense that I'll constantly look for something wrong in my life and dwell on it.
>>
Nope. Just angrier.
>>
No. I think i'm immature and dumb as rocks.
>>
>>27978653
Feeling wiser than most people is easy if you are always around ADHD freshers
>>
No I just think most people are dead inside. They seem to run on autopilot. I guess if they would do more with their mind they could become pretty smart. Butnon the other hand... If you do and see this world through the lense of media/internet you will get depressed, may loose your job and stuff. So I get why most people live like that. Sometimes I wish I could be like them. Just do my job and never think to much...
>>
File: 1432774024184.png (54 KB, 446x737) Image search: [Google]
1432774024184.png
54 KB, 446x737
>>27978653
I don think, I know.
>>
>>27978653
Yes

>implying the dunning-kruger effect means I would always be wrong
>>
Both Yes and No.
>>
>>27978653
Yea. How else would I keep getting away with murder?
>>
I've wondered this. I feel overly skeptical of everything and I can easily debate a point, but it ends up that I don't really know anything. Are the smart and the wise those that really know, or are they just today's genius tomorrow's idiot? I read a ton more than most, but does that really make you smart? Are the smart ones not those who achieve success and fall comfortably and happily through the rest of life and into death? I can tell myself I'm smarter and wiser than them but I'll never really know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.