[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this woman's desperate actions during the blind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: her-olivia-wilde.jpg (574 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
her-olivia-wilde.jpg
574 KB, 2400x1350
What did this woman's desperate actions during the blind date express about the future of women dating?
>>
That jaw is mesmerising.
>>
>>27978578 What blind date?
>>
>>27978578
this film sucks man, fuck off until you have actually good taste
>>
>>27978709
how stupid are you?
just estimate for me please
>>
>>27978578
>that mann jaw
>>
File: jaws.png (522 KB, 1100x606) Image search: [Google]
jaws.png
522 KB, 1100x606
>>27978709
That scene.
They were not familiar with each other before.

And I'm speaking of the movie "Her", if that's not clear.

>>27978635
Do you know Bruce Willis daughter? Fugly.
>>
File: 1460426186288.png (489 KB, 470x469) Image search: [Google]
1460426186288.png
489 KB, 470x469
>woman
that's a tranny m8
>>
>>27978578
I thought she seemed reasonable. If I remember correctly she said something like "I'm looking for something serious" which should be par for the course of you're in your 30s which they appeared to be and Joaquin just pussies out. Admittedly I wouldn't want to commit after being divorced by the world's prettiest lego collector but then he shouldn't have been dating in the first place.
>>
>>27979139
>You can't date if you don't want to commit
>>
He's too nice to just fuck her and dump her like most guys would.

Honestly I would have fucked her and then told her after that I'm not looking for anything serious
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.