[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
civilized black anon here, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
civilized black anon here, ask me anything.
>>
File: 1460991005452.jpg (31 KB, 317x450) Image search: [Google]
1460991005452.jpg
31 KB, 317x450
>civilized
>black
pick one, chimp.
>>
>>27978252
I can pick both. Are you here to be rude or are you gonna ask me a question?
>>
File: 1459994736057.gif (73 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1459994736057.gif
73 KB, 600x563
>>27978344
It was a joke my man. I do have a question - what is your opinion on Hillary Clinton painting herself as the pro-black democratic candidate?
>>
ranch or cool ranch

you look azn btw
>>
Do you take offense to black face? Back in high school for a spirirt week day a couple of Girls dressed up as Baltimore Raven players with their Jerseys and face pai Ted Black and everything. About mid day they were told to take it off.

Also another question, how do you feel about the Confederate Flag? Also in said high school for a Spirit week day this Black guy wore a confederate Flag as a Cape. He was told to remove that around mid day too
>>
Why are most black people uncivilized and ugly
>>
>>27978570
No worries. I think it's really just her trying to do every possible thing to get into office. I couldn't vote for her if she was the Democratic candidate, I just can't trust her enough.
>>
>>27978604
Sweet and spicy chili. That isn't me BTW.
>>
>>27978656
I'm not too offended as long as it isn't a racist generalization of black people. I don't see why someone would paint themselves to be black though, there's no real reason for it. I'm not a big fan of the flag either but I wouldn't tear it down or anything
>>
>>27978797
YOU BITCH YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>27978702
A lot of black folks have poor upbringings and if your parents are stupid chances are you end up stupid as well. The way it all works is pretty fucked up, it's a cycle. As for the ugly part there are good looking black people out there, you just have to find them.
>>
>>27978197
do you have mixtapes?
>>
>>27978886
Cool ranch is probably a close second though. I ate a whole family sized bag of the chili ones the other day actually
>>
>>27978952
No, but I'm working on it. I really want to go into music as a career, so I play guitar, bass, and occasionally try to produce. People like my voice but I don't sing or rap, I think I sound nerdy.
>>
>>27979070
too bad you dont do music yet, you seem like dropping a hot mixtape
so whachu name babe?
>>
Also a blackbot, I'll answer some of these.
>>27978702
For the uncivilized part, it's because of environmental factors almost entirely. When you're growing up in a crime ridden hood, with no father, and a mother who is out of the house 24/7 working several minimum wage jobs, you have no guidance in your youth at all. You resort to the streets and eventually get affiliated with gang culture and the likes. This keeps the cycle of poverty and fatherless flowing perpetually.
For the ugly part, beauty is entirely subjective. But yeah, even as a black male I am not attracted to black girls at all.
>>27978656
I don't care about black face as long as it's for comedic or sarcastic purposes and not entirely uses to incite racial tension.
As the the Confederate flag, couldn't fucking care less. It's a piece of cloth that liberals get overly triggered by because "muh slavery" I hated that entire outroar.
>>27978570
Hillary will say whatever it takes to get elected into office. I honestly have no idea how other blacks can't see straight through her bullshit facade, it's fairly obvious. As for who I support, Trump obviously.
>>27978952
I find rap music toxic and degenerate so no.
>>
File: CfmqoOvWsAEv-cY.jpg (30 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
CfmqoOvWsAEv-cY.jpg
30 KB, 485x312
>>27979361
>rap
>degenerate
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

perhaps you find most of you listen degenerate but there's nothing degenerate in the genre, you stupid to say that and to lazy to really look for good rap music, it exists but you're a lazy dipshit
>>
>>27978197

Why is black culture so important for black people? It seems like there's this "black and proud" thing that whites just don't have. Most white people legitimately don't give a fuck about their culture or family history, despite the massive achievements of Europeans.
>>
>>27979573
There are black and proud because it's common for people to think that black is synonymous with uneducated. I'm not ashamed of being black, but I don't go out of my way to act black even though I like a lot of things like rap music, black culture, etc. I just wanna be myself and not be judged for it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.